Training Camp 2022

From Lambeau to Lombardi, Holmgren, McCarthy and LaFleur and from Starr to Favre, Rodgers and now Jordan Love we’re talking Super Bowl Champion Green Bay Packers football. This Packers Forum is the place to talk NFL football and everything Packers. So, pull up a keyboard, make yourself at home and let’s talk some Packers football.

Moderators: NCF, salmar80, BF004, APB, Packfntk

APB
Reactions:

Post by APB »

Pckfn23 wrote:
05 Aug 2022 11:46
Waldo wrote:
05 Aug 2022 11:45
Anyone know if family night is going to be streamed?
It is not.
...legally.

Pckfn23
Reactions:

Post by Pckfn23 »

APB wrote:
05 Aug 2022 12:27
Pckfn23 wrote:
Waldo wrote:
It is not.
...legally.
If you have a pirated link, please share! I can never find one.
Palmy - "Very few have the ability to truly excel regardless of system. For many the system is the difference between being just a guy or an NFL starter. Fact is, everyone is talented at this level."

Pckfn23
Reactions:

Post by Pckfn23 »

Palmy - "Very few have the ability to truly excel regardless of system. For many the system is the difference between being just a guy or an NFL starter. Fact is, everyone is talented at this level."

Pckfn23
Reactions:

Post by Pckfn23 »

Labrev
Reactions:

Post by Labrev »

APB wrote:
Pckfn23 wrote:
Waldo wrote:
It is not.
...legally.
YouTuber Basaraski Productions says he will live stream Family Night. I'm not sure if that means he'll just be livestreaming himself reacting to the game or if the actual broadcast will be on his channel, probably the former, but maybe... :o
“Most other nations don't allow a terrorist to be their leader.”
“... Yet so many allow their leaders to be terrorists.”
—Magneto

go pak go
Reactions:

Post by go pak go »

Labrev wrote:
05 Aug 2022 13:44
APB wrote:
Pckfn23 wrote:

It is not.
...legally.
YouTuber Basaraski Productions says he will live stream Family Night. I'm not sure if that means he'll just be livestreaming himself reacting to the game or if the actual broadcast will be on his channel, probably the former, but maybe... :o
It has to be reactions. He will lose his channel if he actually shows footage.
Yoop wrote:
26 May 2021 11:22
could we get some moderation in here to get rid of conspiracy theory's, some in here are trying to have a adult conversation.

Pckfn23
Reactions:

Post by Pckfn23 »

go pak go wrote:
05 Aug 2022 13:45
Labrev wrote:
APB wrote:

...legally.
100%, Youtube/Google doesn't play games.

Willink
Reactions:

Post by Willink »

go pak go wrote:
Labrev wrote:
APB wrote:

...legally.
He is actually streaming it

Labrev
Reactions:

Post by Labrev »

Willink wrote:
05 Aug 2022 19:32
go pak go wrote:
Labrev wrote:

He is actually streaming it
OH YEAH!!!!! :woohoo:
—Magneto

Labrev
Reactions:

Post by Labrev »

LOL he's pretending he's streaming Madden. After the commercials finish: "Okay, back to my Madden game!" Love it. :mrgreen:
—Magneto

salmar80
Reactions:

Post by salmar80 »

Points to this kid in the left corner, makes it look like family night:
_
image.png
image.png (430.27 KiB) Viewed 542 times

Labrev
Reactions:

Post by Labrev »

Toure looked really good in this action. By all reports, he has been looking very solid in 'camp. Unless he seriously tanks over the next few weeks, I can't imagine his roster spot is in any jeopardy.
—Magneto

Pckfn23
Reactions:

Post by Pckfn23 »

Labrev wrote:
06 Aug 2022 20:52
Toure looked really good in this action. By all reports, he has been looking very solid in 'camp. Unless he seriously tanks over the next few weeks, I can't imagine his roster spot is in any jeopardy.
I wonder if he did look good, would they shelve Watson for 4 weeks.

bud fox
Reactions:

Post by bud fox »

Pckfn23 wrote:
06 Aug 2022 21:17
Labrev wrote:
We don't even know what is wrong with Watson. He isn't training, they haven't said what the injury or surgery was, I haven't seen any tape of him working out like Jenkins and Bahk.

He could be out for the season.

Really strange reporters have stayed quiet on this and not actually asked wtf is going on.

wallyuwl
Reactions:

Post by wallyuwl »

bud fox wrote:
06 Aug 2022 22:32
Pckfn23 wrote:
06 Aug 2022 21:17
Labrev wrote:
We don't even know what is wrong with Watson. He isn't training, they haven't said what the injury or surgery was, I haven't seen any tape of him working out like Jenkins and Bahk.

He could be out for the season.

Really strange reporters have stayed quiet on this and not actually asked wtf is going on.
I think Gute said it was a knee scope, and he was in shorts doing "mental reps" early in camp. But haven't heard anything new in a week.

RingoCStarrQB
Reactions:

Post by RingoCStarrQB »

Saw an interview with Adams and Carr on NFL Network. Adams sure seems super happy there in Las Vegas. And Carr seems super happy having him there. The Raiders were Davante's team as a kid growing up.

Obviously time to move on ........... and roll with it. I'm thinking it will be Cobb, Doubs and Lazard that get the Packers through this, regardless how Amari, Watkins and Watson pan out this season. Need Deguara as well. Ah.......no worries we have the best defense in the NFL and a competent Special Teams Coach, and Jordan Love is on the rise, and we have the best running back tandem in the NFL.

In fact book it right now .......... we're winning the game in Tampa on September 25th. We'll be no worse than 14-2 before the potentially meaningless Lions game in January.

GO PACK GO!

Labrev
Reactions:

Post by Labrev »

So it doesn't sound like Sean Rhyan has shown enough yet to be in serious consideration at RG1, or any other OL1 spot.

Newman will probably start for us, question is if it will be at RG with Nijman and Tom at T or at RT with Hansen at RG.

It's early yet so no need to be a doomer on him, but he is working against the dreaded third-round status (then again, Amari could be primed to break that curse for us this year).
—Magneto

go pak go
Reactions:

Post by go pak go »

Labrev wrote:
08 Aug 2022 13:40
So it doesn't sound like Sean Rhyan has shown enough yet to be in serious consideration at RG1, or any other OL1 spot.

Newman will probably start for us, question is if it will be at RG with Nijman and Tom at T or at RT with Hansen at RG.

It's early yet so no need to be a doomer on him, but he is working against the dreaded third-round status (then again, Amari could be primed to break that curse for us this year).
Yeah Rhyan has surprised me. I thought he would be a starter for us but it sounds like he is in the "development stage" status.

Still a ways to go though for everyone at RG. The preseason games will show us a lot.

My guess currently is Nijman, Runyan, Meyers, Newman, Tom to start the season.
Yoop wrote:
could we get some moderation in here to get rid of conspiracy theory's, some in here are trying to have a adult conversation.

go pak go
Reactions:

Post by go pak go »

go pak go wrote:
08 Aug 2022 13:47
Labrev wrote:

Yeah Rhyan has surprised me. I thought he would be a starter for us but it sounds like he is in the "development stage" status.

Still a ways to go though for everyone at RG. The preseason games will show us a lot.

BTW,

Zach Tom has also surprised me. I thought he was more of a "developmental" guy but this guy seems ready to contribute already. A very pleasant surprise. Especially because I think it is harder to find a tackle than it is to find a guard. Zach Tom may very well prove to be a huge, huge draft pick for us.

I want to scream his name louder in terms of excitement but I am waiting until I actually get to watch him.
Yoop wrote:

Yoop
Reactions:

Post by Yoop »

go pak go wrote:
08 Aug 2022 14:22
go pak go wrote:
08 Aug 2022 13:47
Labrev wrote:

BTW,

Zach Tom has also surprised me. I thought he was more of a "developmental" guy but this guy seems ready to contribute already. A very pleasant surprise. Especially because I think it is harder to find a tackle than it is to find a guard. Zach Tom may very well prove to be a huge, huge draft pick for us.

I want to scream his name louder in terms of excitement but I am waiting until I actually get to watch him.
hopefully he does, but we've had plenty that look good this time of year, how many pure guards have we drafted, true it may be harder to find a good tackle, but it's not as though we haven't been trying, thats all we do is draft college tackles, and then turn them into guards.