Here's Johnny!! (Buccaroo Banzai) TB Wk3

From Lambeau to Lombardi, Holmgren, McCarthy and LaFleur and from Starr to Favre, Rodgers and now Jordan Love we’re talking Super Bowl Champion Green Bay Packers football. This Packers Forum is the place to talk NFL football and everything Packers. So, pull up a keyboard, make yourself at home and let’s talk some Packers football.

Moderators: NCF, salmar80, BF004, APB, Packfntk

go pak go
Reactions:

Post by go pak go »

Yeah I'm going with Doubs. Thought Campbell played well but also gave up some plays too.

Doubs was great every time he had his chance.
Yoop wrote:
26 May 2021 11:22
could we get some moderation in here to get rid of conspiracy theory's, some in here are trying to have a adult conversation.

AmishMafia
Reactions:

Post by AmishMafia »

Romeo.

Crazylegs Starks
Reactions:

Post by Crazylegs Starks »

I gotta go Doubs. That was a big time performance for a rookie.

Is it just me, or does Doubs have a weird running style? Sort of a "faster than he looks" kind of thing going on.
“We didn’t lose the game; we just ran out of time.”
- Vince Lombardi

paco
Reactions:

Post by paco »

I'm voting OL. LT platoon, Myers went down, the heat, against that D. Rodgers was barely touched.

Run blocking could have been better. But I think they had a solid performance in a tough and different situation.
RIP JustJeff

AmishMafia
Reactions:

Post by AmishMafia »

paco wrote:
25 Sep 2022 22:07
I'm voting OL. LT platoon, Myers went down, the heat, against that D. Rodgers was barely touched.

Run blocking could have been better. But I think they had a solid performance in a tough and different situation.
It's a very good front 7. Running is always going to be rough. I thought the OL played very well.

texas
Reactions:

Post by texas »

Romeo. Rasul stood out I think on D but not spectacularly

APB
Reactions:

Post by APB »

I wanna vote for someone on defense but this game just seems like it was a complete unit effort with no real outstanding individual performances. I like that Rasul stepped into the boundary role with Nixon taking over the slot once Jaire went down and coverage didn't miss a beat. I'd vote Nixon if he were a choice but nobody went with him. I'd go Rasul next for stepping up but can't pick him. Campbell made some plays but also allowed some plays too. I thought Savage had a decent game, as well.

That said, I think I'll go O-line. The makeshift unit allowed Rodgers time in the pocket and kept him clean outside of one sack. That TB front 7 is formidable but our boys more than held their own despite the heat, rotation at LT, and Myers injury.

Cdragon
Reactions:

Post by Cdragon »

Campbell made a lot of plays and sealed the deal. Get's my vote! :munch:

Labrev
Reactions:

Post by Labrev »

I watched on a plane but it was kinda spotty, so no vote from me this week, but if ST were picked I would have voted for them. Their good play I could see very clearly. Now let's keep this up!
“Most other nations don't allow a terrorist to be their leader.”
“... Yet so many allow their leaders to be terrorists.”
—Magneto

RingoCStarrQB
Reactions:

Post by RingoCStarrQB »

RingoCStarrQB wrote:
25 Sep 2022 20:16
Campbell made FIVE big plays, including the big stop at the end of the game. It's gotta be Campbell this week.
There is no concrete evidence that any Packer should be picked over Campbell.

NCF
Reactions:

Post by NCF »

RingoCStarrQB wrote:
26 Sep 2022 12:56
RingoCStarrQB wrote:
Campbell made FIVE big plays, including the big stop at the end of the game. It's gotta be Campbell this week.
Correct. It's a subjective vote.

Read More. Post Less.

RingoCStarrQB
Reactions:

Post by RingoCStarrQB »

NCF wrote:
26 Sep 2022 13:21
RingoCStarrQB wrote:
26 Sep 2022 12:56
RingoCStarrQB wrote:
Correct. It's a subjective vote.
:beer2:

Pckfn23
Reactions:

Post by Pckfn23 »

Has to be a defensive guy, I think, so Campbell.
Palmy - "Very few have the ability to truly excel regardless of system. For many the system is the difference between being just a guy or an NFL starter. Fact is, everyone is talented at this level."

Yoop
Reactions:

Post by Yoop »

go pak go wrote:
25 Sep 2022 20:22
Yeah I'm going with Doubs. Thought Campbell played well but also gave up some plays too.

not to change your mind, but I think your confusing some poor play from Quay with Campbell having a all pro performance, 14 tackles and 2 PD's, one a play that saved us a win, Campbell even though he is a all pro ILB deserves the game ball over Nixon.

But Doubs is also a great choice, I hope he continues this type of production.

salmar80
Reactions:

Post by salmar80 »

Yoop wrote:
27 Sep 2022 08:22
go pak go wrote:

not to change your mind, but I think your confusing some poor play from Quay with Campbell having a all pro performance, 14 tackles and 2 PD's, one a play that saved us a win, Campbell even though he is a all pro ILB deserves the game ball over Nixon.

Kinda telling of the D performance that my pick Stokes allowed a total of 1 catch for 6 yds in 50 snaps vs Tom Brady, and is getting zero consideration :messedup: . Kenny C had an elite grade and 2 sacks, and not even close to winning this. Nixon showed some flashes last year, and if he can play like this, this is one amazing 4 CB group, and Jean-Charles ain't bad as 5th.

But I'll go with Doubs. When WRs elevate on the depth chart, the corners they face tend to get better. Often a guy who flashed as 4th option disappears when they get a bigger role. Instead, Doubs shone brighter.

Yoop
Reactions:

Post by Yoop »

salmar80 wrote:
27 Sep 2022 09:57
Yoop wrote:
27 Sep 2022 08:22
go pak go wrote:

Kinda telling of the D performance that my pick Stokes allowed a total of 1 catch for 6 yds in 50 snaps vs Tom Brady, and is getting zero consideration :messedup: . Kenny C had an elite grade and 2 sacks, and not even close to winning this. Nixon showed some flashes last year, and if he can play like this, this is one amazing 4 CB group, and Jean-Charles ain't bad as 5th.

But I'll go with Doubs. When WRs elevate on the depth chart, the corners they face tend to get better. Often a guy who flashed as 4th option disappears when they get a bigger role. Instead, Doubs shone brighter.
yep, it's sorta pick a player week and you wont be wrong, many flashed, Clark was so dominate inside he helped keep Campbell clean to make a tackle as well as got the sacks and pressure, Nixon walked into the slot and kicked butt, as well as downed a punt at the 1, Stokes coverage was so good Brady quit looking in his direction, Doubs showed that he now deserves the X position, and will be a tough receiver for any coverage, Tonyan caught a few passes and showed he's ready for more, it ended up a ugly win, but a lot of players impressed.

lake shark
Reactions:

Post by lake shark »

Gotta go with David Bahktiari, returning and looking good after all this time against a great D.

APB
Reactions:

Post by APB »

APB wrote:
26 Sep 2022 06:40
I wanna vote for someone on defense but this game just seems like it was a complete unit effort with no real outstanding individual performances. I like that Rasul stepped into the boundary role with Nixon taking over the slot once Jaire went down and coverage didn't miss a beat. I'd vote Nixon if he were a choice but nobody went with him. I'd go Rasul next for stepping up but can't pick him. Campbell made some plays but also allowed some plays too. I thought Savage had a decent game, as well.

That said, I think I'll go O-line. The makeshift unit allowed Rodgers time in the pocket and kept him clean outside of one sack. That TB front 7 is formidable but our boys more than held their own despite the heat, rotation at LT, and Myers injury.
After watching/reading the article [mention]Pckfn23[/mention] brought in the GDT I’m switching my vote to Campbell. This week demands a defensive player win and DeVondre had a helluva game despite some plays made that might have been on him.