Here's Johnny!! (Is Pat a patriot if Pat riots?) NE Wk4

From Lambeau to Lombardi, Holmgren, McCarthy and LaFleur and from Starr to Favre, Rodgers and now Jordan Love we’re talking Super Bowl Champion Green Bay Packers football. This Packers Forum is the place to talk NFL football and everything Packers. So, pull up a keyboard, make yourself at home and let’s talk some Packers football.

Moderators: NCF, salmar80, BF004, APB, Packfntk

AmishMafia
Reactions:

Post by AmishMafia »

Gary as well. Getting more and more national attention as a force.

packman114
Reactions:

Post by packman114 »

Gary gets my vote. Elite players need to dominate to win this in my opinion and he did.

RingoCStarrQB
Reactions:

Post by RingoCStarrQB »

I'm still insisting that an offensive player is picked for the Patriots game. The defense seriously underachieved against a 3rd string Patriots QB. Opposite of the game versus Tampa Bay when De'Vondre Campbell clearly should have won the Here's Johnny award.

salmar80
Reactions:

Post by salmar80 »

RingoCStarrQB wrote:
04 Oct 2022 19:01
I'm still insisting that an offensive player is picked for the Patriots game. The defense seriously underachieved against a 3rd string Patriots QB. Opposite of the game versus Tampa Bay when De'Vondre Campbell clearly should have won the Here's Johnny award.
Insist all you want, but an overachiever on an underachieving unit fits the spirit of this competition. If you want a "who deserves most credit for win" -competition (=MVP competition), you are free to run it yourself.

I vote for Gary.

Cdragon
Reactions:

Post by Cdragon »

Gary but it is gonna take a lot to get beyond expectations now.

Yoop
Reactions:

Post by Yoop »

RingoCStarrQB wrote:
I tend to agree about Campbell, but insisting on anything in this forum is a losing proposition, take it from someone who knows this stuff well :rotf:

paco
Reactions:

Post by paco »

Yoop wrote:
05 Oct 2022 13:21
RingoCStarrQB wrote:
I tend to agree about Campbell, but insisting on anything in this forum is a losing proposition, take it from someone who knows this stuff well :rotf:
RIP JustJeff