Week 7, 2022 Pick Six Challenge!

From Lambeau to Lombardi, Holmgren, McCarthy and LaFleur and from Starr to Favre, Rodgers and now Jordan Love we’re talking Super Bowl Champion Green Bay Packers football. This Packers Forum is the place to talk NFL football and everything Packers. So, pull up a keyboard, make yourself at home and let’s talk some Packers football.

Moderators: NCF, salmar80, BF004, APB, Packfntk

APB
Reactions:

Post by APB »

Raptorman wrote:
23 Oct 2022 09:52
APB wrote:
22 Oct 2022 22:42
Raptorman wrote:
22 Oct 2022 22:40
How are the Giants continually ranked as underdogs after going 5-1?
Because they’re not that good a team, despite their record, and Vegas knows it.
Not a good team? What does that make the Packers then? Let's see who they beat. TN, GB, Baltimore, Chicago, and Carolina. Apparently, they aren't beating any good teams. Makes sense.
You just couldn't wait to get that in, could you... :lol: :roll:

Speaking of good teams, who have the Vikings beat on their way to 5-1? The Dolphins without their starting QB? Saints without half their offense? Bears, Lions, Packers? Yeah, all bad teams right now. The one team your boys played who are "good" right now are the Eagles and they got smoked.

I wouldn't be making any Super Bowl weekend victory plans if I were you. You know, just like the other 56 years.

:boring:

NCF
Reactions:

Post by NCF »

AmishMafia wrote:
24 Oct 2022 13:36
0 for 6? Man I suck at this.
Hey, that's hard to do. Be proud of your achievement.

:lol:

Read More. Post Less.

NCF
Reactions:

Post by NCF »

APB wrote:
24 Oct 2022 14:03
Raptorman wrote:
APB wrote:

Not a good team? What does that make the Packers then? Let's see who they beat. TN, GB, Baltimore, Chicago, and Carolina. Apparently, they aren't beating any good teams. Makes sense.

Speaking of good teams, who have the Vikings beat on their way to 5-1? The Dolphins without their starting QB? Saints without half their offense? Bears, Lions, Packers? Yeah, all bad teams right now. The one team your boys played who are "good" right now are the Eagles and they got smoked.

I wouldn't be making any Super Bowl weekend victory plans if I were you. You know, just like the other 56 years.

The Vikings are having a great season but it's only October...

Read More. Post Less.

Raptorman
Reactions:

Post by Raptorman »

APB wrote:
Raptorman wrote:
APB wrote:

A lot of games to be played yet. I have no delusions about my team. I know they aren’t going 16-1 or even 15-2. I fully expect at least 5 losses. I’m actually surprised they are 5-1. We will see what happens when the tough part of their schedule come up.

Realist
Reactions:

Post by Realist »

Raptorman wrote:
24 Oct 2022 17:56
APB wrote:
Raptorman wrote:

A lot of games to be played yet. I have no delusions about my team. I know they aren’t going 16-1 or even 15-2. I fully expect at least 5 losses. I’m actually surprised they are 5-1. We will see what happens when the tough part of their schedule come up.
Love ur new coach but Cousins will always sink the ship. No chance as long as he is qb.

Raptorman
Reactions:

Post by Raptorman »

Realist wrote:
24 Oct 2022 18:18
Raptorman wrote:
APB wrote:

Love ur new coach but Cousins will always sink the ship. No chance as long as he is qb.
Of course. Because Cousins sucks. Same reason he will never be an MVP. Because people have already made up their minds about him and nothing he does will change that perception.

Realist
Reactions:

Post by Realist »

Raptorman wrote:
24 Oct 2022 18:22
Realist wrote:
Raptorman wrote:

Of course. Because Cousins sucks. Same reason he will never be an MVP. Because people have already made up their minds about him and nothing he does will change that perception.
Exactly.

Raptorman
Reactions:

Post by Raptorman »

Realist wrote:
24 Oct 2022 18:57
Raptorman wrote:
24 Oct 2022 18:22
Realist wrote:

Exactly.
Cousins could win the next 3 Super Bowls and people would still say he's a loser.

Pckfn23
Reactions:

Post by Pckfn23 »

Yep!
Palmy - "Very few have the ability to truly excel regardless of system. For many the system is the difference between being just a guy or an NFL starter. Fact is, everyone is talented at this level."