Cowboys @ Packers GDT: Sunday, Nov. 13th, 3:25 PM CST

From Lambeau to Lombardi, Holmgren, McCarthy and LaFleur and from Starr to Favre, Rodgers and now Jordan Love we’re talking Super Bowl Champion Green Bay Packers football. This Packers Forum is the place to talk NFL football and everything Packers. So, pull up a keyboard, make yourself at home and let’s talk some Packers football.

Moderators: NCF, salmar80, BF004, APB, Packfntk

jglovia
Reactions:

Post by jglovia »

APB wrote:
14 Nov 2022 07:09
jglovia wrote:
13 Nov 2022 22:49
So a few GameDay changes led to me being assigned to Erin Andrews all day on the cowboys sideline. Was fun to watch that roller coaster of emotions frist hand up close! Very fun game
Oh, the hardship... :lol:

Your boss probably heard about how you cussed her for obstructing the camera cart last time out. They knew you'd keep her in line. :aok:
Lol we actually talked about that while she gave me an Uncrustable at half time! But I think we bonded when her security had to take a break and was worried because she pointed at me and said "oh don't worry he's not going to let anything happen to me"
The times have changed for sure 😃

go pak go
Reactions:

Post by go pak go »

jglovia wrote:
14 Nov 2022 08:55
APB wrote:
14 Nov 2022 07:09
jglovia wrote:
13 Nov 2022 22:49
So a few GameDay changes led to me being assigned to Erin Andrews all day on the cowboys sideline. Was fun to watch that roller coaster of emotions frist hand up close! Very fun game
Oh, the hardship... :lol:

Your boss probably heard about how you cussed her for obstructing the camera cart last time out. They knew you'd keep her in line. :aok:
Lol we actually talked about that while she gave me an Uncrustable at half time! But I think we bonded when her security had to take a break and was worried because she pointed at me and said "oh don't worry he's not going to let anything happen to me"
The times have changed for sure 😃
She is an incredible human being. Out of all the famous people I have been around, Erin Andrews was the one that gave me goosebumps. She has an aura around her.
Yoop wrote:
26 May 2021 11:22
could we get some moderation in here to get rid of conspiracy theory's, some in here are trying to have a adult conversation.

Pckfn23
Reactions:

Post by Pckfn23 »

Palmy - "Very few have the ability to truly excel regardless of system. For many the system is the difference between being just a guy or an NFL starter. Fact is, everyone is talented at this level."

Pugger
Reactions:

Post by Pugger »

BF004 wrote:
13 Nov 2022 20:01
Crazylegs Starks wrote:
13 Nov 2022 18:58
Hammy Watkins had 3, one-two-three, catches. Never saw that coming!
Man, I watched him a lot, he is bad. Don’t get Aaron’s obsession.

Press coverage all day with no safety help, zero respect, zero separation. Dallas was begging Aaron to look his way.

Watson is damn quick off the line, Lazard looks like he’s running in sand too.
Sammy wouldn't be on the roster if thar room was not in the shape it is in. He has issues with his footing. We might have something special with this Watson kid for sure. :)

wallyuwl
Reactions:

Post by wallyuwl »

That reach block was incredible

Pckfn23
Reactions:

Post by Pckfn23 »

Palmy - "Very few have the ability to truly excel regardless of system. For many the system is the difference between being just a guy or an NFL starter. Fact is, everyone is talented at this level."

Pckfn23
Reactions:

Post by Pckfn23 »

Pugger
Reactions:

Post by Pugger »

wallyuwl wrote:
14 Nov 2022 08:52
go pak go wrote:
14 Nov 2022 08:41
RingoCStarrQB wrote:
14 Nov 2022 08:34
It felt like the old Packers at Lambeau yesterday. The Packer fans never gave up.....the energy in the stands was stellar!
It's still On Any Given Sunday in the NFL.
I thought the crowd and energy seemed loud too but Rodgers definitely disagreed. He said the fans didn't bring it consistently yesterday.
MLF, too
A lot of the fans didn't think we had a chance going in. One we started our come back in the 4th the crowd seemed loud to me.

Pugger
Reactions:

Post by Pugger »

LombardiTime wrote:
14 Nov 2022 08:53
Beating the Cowboys will never, ever get old for me.

Seeing Christian Watson have the type of performance that gives hope for the future was glorious.

Watching Dallas throw the ball 46 times for just 265 yards and not constantly running the ball while up 14 points late despite gashing the Pack in the run game (27 carries for 153 yards by the running backs) was a fresh reminder to all the sentimental fans why Mike McCarthy got fired in Green Bay and why he will finish his long coaching career with just one trip to the Super Bowl.

Yesterday, McCarthy led a more talented, healthier, well-rested (coming off a bye), and favored team to a loss against the reeling, depleted, and ripe for another defeat Packers. Just brutal for Cowboys' fans and so sweet for those of us who despise the Cowboys.

Seeing Dallas exposed as a fraud despite coming in with a 6-2 record is by far the most satisfying outcome of the 2022 season to date.
I wish I could give this post multiple "likes". :D

Drj820
Reactions:

Post by Drj820 »

Pugger wrote:
14 Nov 2022 10:02
wallyuwl wrote:
go pak go wrote:
14 Nov 2022 08:41

I thought the crowd and energy seemed loud too but Rodgers definitely disagreed. He said the fans didn't bring it consistently yesterday.
MLF, too
A lot of the fans didn't think we had a chance going in. One we started our come back in the 4th the crowd seemed loud to me.
Lafleur and Rodgers slammed the fans? They sounded loud to me from the TV. Those guys need to stfu and focus on putting on a better show. Those exact fans pay their salaries. They need to focus on doing their jobs.
I Do Not Hate Matt Lafleur

paco
Reactions:

Post by paco »

Drj820 wrote:
14 Nov 2022 10:23
Pugger wrote:
wallyuwl wrote:

MLF, too
Lafleur and Rodgers slammed the fans? They sounded loud to me from the TV. Those guys need to stfu and focus on putting on a better show. Those exact fans pay their salaries. They need to focus on doing their jobs.
It wasn't malicious in any way. Both Rodgers and MLF have said over and over how much the fan help them when playing at home. So it's more of a plea to not sell your tickets to the away fans. It was obvious on TV that there were a lot of Cowboys fans there.
RIP JustJeff

paco
Reactions:

Post by paco »

RIP JustJeff

APB
Reactions:

Post by APB »

Drj820 wrote:
Pugger wrote:
wallyuwl wrote:

MLF, too
"Slammed" is a mischaracterization of what they actually said. Rodgers specifically said it was inconsistent based upon the number of Cowboys fans in attendance, and that it was deserved based upon their play, but when the home crowd got back into it in the 4th quarter the team fed off the crowd energy.

paco
Reactions:

Post by paco »

RIP JustJeff

APB
Reactions:

Post by APB »

paco wrote:
14 Nov 2022 10:31

Okay, my faith in PFF grades is officially lost if they've got Watkins as the highest rated player on offense. Doubly so with Dean Lowry the 2nd best rated defender. :messedup:

Pckfn23
Reactions:

Post by Pckfn23 »

Pckfn23
Reactions:

Post by Pckfn23 »

This might be the most significant injury of the season. Might be what stops us from getting where we want to go.

Pckfn23
Reactions:

Post by Pckfn23 »

Acrobat
Reactions:

Post by Acrobat »

Pckfn23 wrote:
14 Nov 2022 10:42

This might be the most significant injury of the season. Might be what stops us from getting where we want to go.
That's exactly what I've been saying too. It's exciting that we actually won a game, but his loss stops any potential running of the table, in my opinion. The only hope is some kind of late season cap casualty that can step in.

Yoop
Reactions:

Post by Yoop »

paco wrote:
14 Nov 2022 10:29
Drj820 wrote:
Pugger wrote:

It wasn't malicious in any way. Both Rodgers and MLF have said over and over how much the fan help them when playing at home. So it's more of a plea to not sell your tickets to the away fans. It was obvious on TV that there were a lot of Cowboys fans there.
that was my impression too, our fans are so fickled these days, there have always been those that sell tickets even when the team is doing well, now when the team struggles season ticket holders bail, it was easy to hear the Cowboy fans yesterday in the first half when the Packers looked headed for another loss, finally they woke up when WAtson hauled in the TD catch, we need our season ticket holders to support this team and go to games, or let there tickets go to fans who will.
GET LOUD AT LAMBEAU the team needs you.