Cowboys @ Packers GDT: Sunday, Nov. 13th, 3:25 PM CST

From Lambeau to Lombardi, Holmgren, McCarthy and LaFleur and from Starr to Favre, Rodgers and now Jordan Love we’re talking Super Bowl Champion Green Bay Packers football. This Packers Forum is the place to talk NFL football and everything Packers. So, pull up a keyboard, make yourself at home and let’s talk some Packers football.

Moderators: NCF, salmar80, BF004, APB, Packfntk

wallyuwl
Reactions:

Post by wallyuwl »

Pugger wrote:
14 Nov 2022 11:07
Labrev wrote:
14 Nov 2022 10:50
Watkins had some nice catches and didn't have any bad plays that I remember, plenty of points in his favor and nothing to really hurt it. I can see how he was a top player last night.

Lowry grade I don't get, but then I guess there wasn't much competition from the rest of the D.
Even tho he had a drop Watson should have gotten a high grade too.
Two drops. 4 catches in 8 targets.

Bogey
Reactions:

Post by Bogey »

jglovia wrote:
13 Nov 2022 22:49
So a few GameDay changes led to me being assigned to Erin Andrews all day on the cowboys sideline. Was fun to watch that roller coaster of emotions frist hand up close! Very fun game
Are you working Thursday? I was down in the tunnel/loading dock area yesterday about 10:30 and there were some TV crew guys setting up. No idea if you were one of them because I don't know what you look like. This is me if we happen to run into each other.
IMG_8816 (002).JPG
IMG_8816 (002).JPG (16.69 KiB) Viewed 532 times
The Packers lunatic fringe is more visible because of sheer numbers. The Packers have one of the largest fan bases in all of sports. If the fringe percentage is the same as with other teams, then we end up with larger volumes of nut jobs. - JustJeff

jglovia
Reactions:

Post by jglovia »

I sure was! This is me attached. I'm the one on the right. Most likely will have a dark green jacket and be on parab Thurs since I'm working my first game for Amazon
Attachments
PXL_20221002_193641308.jpg
PXL_20221002_193641308.jpg (3.1 MiB) Viewed 523 times

jglovia
Reactions:

Post by jglovia »

I'm going to make sure we meet this time!

Bogey
Reactions:

Post by Bogey »

jglovia wrote:
14 Nov 2022 13:58
I sure was! This is me attached. I'm the one on the right. Most likely will have a dark green jacket and be on parab Thurs since I'm working my first game for Amazon
Perfect. Do you know what time you'll be setting up in the loading dock/tunnel area Thursday? I'm usually in 6-7 hours before kickoff.

PS - Pretty sure I saw you yesterday when I was down there. You look familiar.
The Packers lunatic fringe is more visible because of sheer numbers. The Packers have one of the largest fan bases in all of sports. If the fringe percentage is the same as with other teams, then we end up with larger volumes of nut jobs. - JustJeff

Pckfn23
Reactions:

Post by Pckfn23 »

Palmy - "Very few have the ability to truly excel regardless of system. For many the system is the difference between being just a guy or an NFL starter. Fact is, everyone is talented at this level."

jglovia
Reactions:

Post by jglovia »

Bogey wrote:
14 Nov 2022 14:16
jglovia wrote:
Perfect. Do you know what time you'll be setting up in the loading dock/tunnel area Thursday? I'm usually in 6-7 hours before kickoff.

As soon as I know I'll let you know. I would guess noon but not sure yet

Bogey
Reactions:

Post by Bogey »

jglovia wrote:
14 Nov 2022 15:24
Bogey wrote:
14 Nov 2022 14:16
jglovia wrote:

As soon as I know I'll let you know. I would guess noon but not sure yet
:aok:

Pckfn23
Reactions:

Post by Pckfn23 »

Palmy - "Very few have the ability to truly excel regardless of system. For many the system is the difference between being just a guy or an NFL starter. Fact is, everyone is talented at this level."

BF004
Reactions:

Post by BF004 »

Via Austin Karp of Sports Business Journal, Sunday’s game between the Cowboys and Packers at Lambeau Field generated 29.2 million average viewers on Fox. It was the biggest audience of the season to date, for any game.

Previously, the biggest audience came back in Week Two, with Bengals-Cowboys cranking out 27.2 million.

Karp adds that Sunday’s number puts Cowboys-Packers among the fifteen most-watched shows of the year.

Cowboys-Packers may soon have company. On Sunday, Cowboys-Vikings lands in the prime national window
Lol, Florio thinks the good Vikings have a following like the bad packers.

Pckfn23
Reactions:

Post by Pckfn23 »

APB
Reactions:

Post by APB »

Side note: as much as I appreciate Dusty's effort to break down these plays, I find him almost unbearable to watch with his tendency to just drag out the point he's trying to make. He constantly repeats information within the same break down and takes forever to get to the money sequence.

Or is my annoyance with him just me? :?

Pckfn23
Reactions:

Post by Pckfn23 »

APB wrote:
16 Nov 2022 07:27
Side note: as much as I appreciate Dusty's effort to break down these plays, I find him almost unbearable to watch with his tendency to just drag out the point he's trying to make. He constantly repeats information within the same break down and takes forever to get to the money sequence.

Or is my annoyance with him just me? :?
No, same for me. I generally fast forward through those bits. There is one he repeats his explanation 3 times.

Pugger
Reactions:

Post by Pugger »

How fun to see photos so we can put a face with our Huddle friends. If you want to see me I posted a video of me and my Sweet Adeline chorus competing at International in Phoenix in September in the Cheesehead Chatter subforum.

jglovia
Reactions:

Post by jglovia »

1230 call time Bogey! I'll make a point of finding you! I'll be on parab but not sure where yet

Scott4Pack
Reactions:

Post by Scott4Pack »

I meant to ask this earlier. Did Aaron Rodgers (finally) get a different haircut prior to playing the Boys?
Come on down and try some of our delicious green chili! Best in the world!

NCF
Reactions:

Post by NCF »

Scott4Pack wrote:
16 Nov 2022 14:17
I meant to ask this earlier. Did Aaron Rodgers (finally) get a different haircut prior to playing the Boys?
No.

Read More. Post Less.

BF004
Reactions:

Post by BF004 »

BF004 wrote:
15 Nov 2022 16:55
Via Austin Karp of Sports Business Journal, Sunday’s game between the Cowboys and Packers at Lambeau Field generated 29.2 million average viewers on Fox. It was the biggest audience of the season to date, for any game.

Previously, the biggest audience came back in Week Two, with Bengals-Cowboys cranking out 27.2 million.

Karp adds that Sunday’s number puts Cowboys-Packers among the fifteen most-watched shows of the year.

Cowboys-Packers may soon have company. On Sunday, Cowboys-Vikings lands in the prime national window
Lol, Florio thinks the good Vikings have a following like the bad packers.

APB
Reactions:

Post by APB »

BF004 wrote:
16 Nov 2022 17:51
I would have thought the Steelers made the top 5 list even with them being bad this year.

RingoCStarrQB
Reactions:

Post by RingoCStarrQB »

NCF wrote:
16 Nov 2022 16:54
Scott4Pack wrote:
16 Nov 2022 14:17
No.
Any news on the Blu girlfriend?