Titans @ Packers GDT: Thursday, Nov. 17th, 7:15 PM CST

From Lambeau to Lombardi, Holmgren, McCarthy and LaFleur and from Starr to Favre, Rodgers and now Jordan Love we’re talking Super Bowl Champion Green Bay Packers football. This Packers Forum is the place to talk NFL football and everything Packers. So, pull up a keyboard, make yourself at home and let’s talk some Packers football.

Moderators: NCF, salmar80, BF004, APB, Packfntk

Pckfn23
Reactions:

Titans @ Packers GDT: Thursday, Nov. 17th, 7:15 PM CST

Post by Pckfn23 »

:titans: Tennessee Titans @ Green Bay Packers :packers:
Thursday, November 17th, 7:15 PM CST
Spread: Green Bay Packers -3
Over/Under: 41

Stadium

Lambeau Field

Injury Report
https://www.packers.com/team/injury-report/

Broadcast
https://506sports.com/nfl.php?yr=2022&wk=11
Al Michaels, Kirk Herbstreit

Dope Sheet
The Green Bay Packers (4-6) will welcome the Tennessee Titans (6-3) to town for a prime-time matchup on Thursday night.

It is the third-ever prime-time game against the Titans (Monday Night Football in 2004 and Sunday night in 2020).
Green Bay has won two of the last three contests between the two teams, including a 40-14 win at home in 2020.
Each of the last three games and four of the last five between the teams have been decided by 20-plus points.
The winning team has scored 40-plus points in four of the last five games, including each of the last three.
The first meeting between the two organizations was in 1972 and the Titans hold a 7-6 (.538) lead in the all-time series.
It is the first time Green Bay will play an AFC opponent in a Thursday night contest.
The Packers have won nine straight prime-time games at Lambeau Field.
Under Head Coach Matt LaFleur, Green Bay is 10-1 at home in prime time, a .900 winning percentage that is No. 1 in the NFL since 2019.
Since 2019, the Packers have registered five games with 35-plus points and seven games with 400-plus yards at home in prime time, both No. 1 in the NFL over that span.
After Thursday, Green Bay will return to the road for two games against the Philadelphia Eagles and Chicago Bears and then have its bye week before coming back to host the Los Angeles Rams on Monday Night Football on December 19.
Weather
image.png
image.png (305.79 KiB) Viewed 503 times
JustJeff wrote:Packers 38
Titans17
:lombardi: :lombardi: :lombardi: :lombardi:
Palmy - "Very few have the ability to truly excel regardless of system. For many the system is the difference between being just a guy or an NFL starter. Fact is, everyone is talented at this level."

go pak go
Reactions:

Post by go pak go »

I like the White Pants.

But man just one time Packers please give me the Gold alternate jerseys.
Yoop wrote:
26 May 2021 11:22
could we get some moderation in here to get rid of conspiracy theory's, some in here are trying to have a adult conversation.

BF004
Reactions:

Post by BF004 »

Amazing how I, and I feel like others, have a lot of confidence after winning by 3 at home after a 5 game losing streak.

But I feel a win. :lol:

go pak go
Reactions:

Post by go pak go »

BF004 wrote:
16 Nov 2022 08:49
Amazing how I, and I feel like others, have a lot of confidence after winning by 3 at home after a 5 game losing streak.

I don't ever see a loss again in 2022.

Honestly we are playing with house money now. A win and we are SB champs! 2 losses and it is tank, tank, tank!

I am embracing our current situation. :aok:
Yoop wrote:
26 May 2021 11:22
could we get some moderation in here to get rid of conspiracy theory's, some in here are trying to have a adult conversation.

Pugger
Reactions:

Post by Pugger »

We are wearing all white? I really like these uniforms.. I just hope it doesn't snow. ;)

APB
Reactions:

Post by APB »

BF004 wrote:

Apparently the betting sites are convinced, too. The Packers are anywhere from -1.5 to -3.5 favorites for Thursday. Gotta say, I'm a little surprised by that after five weeks of futility followed by one week of success.

Labrev
Reactions:

Post by Labrev »

We look to have some momentum after last Sunday, playing at home, and this Titans team isn't overly impressive. We are also kinda in must-win from here on out.

But then Tennessee has an elite RB and is less likely to abandon the run when it's working, while we are known to stop doing what works ala Mac.

Favorites by less than a score looks right to me.
“Most other nations don't allow a terrorist to be their leader.”
“... Yet so many allow their leaders to be terrorists.”
—Magneto

Drj820
Reactions:

Post by Drj820 »

I think we ride some mojo to a thursday home win. Not much time for either team to over think things.
I Do Not Hate Matt Lafleur

Scott4Pack
Reactions:

Post by Scott4Pack »

APB wrote:
16 Nov 2022 10:53
BF004 wrote:

Apparently the betting sites are convinced, too. The Packers are anywhere from -1.5 to -3.5 favorites for Thursday. Gotta say, I'm a little surprised by that after five weeks of futility followed by one week of success.
Do they really favor the Pack, or does that spread stimulate the most amount of betting?
:-)
Come on down and try some of our delicious green chili! Best in the world!

Scott4Pack
Reactions:

Post by Scott4Pack »

Other positives of note:

1. Bahktiari is currently the ONLY Left Tackle in the NFL who has allowed zero sacks and zero pressures, according to PFL. (Take it for what it’s worth.)
2. Watson has possibly woken up the downfield passing game. And the short game too.
3. Aaron Rodgers could possibly string a second consecutive very good game together. He is the reigning MFP, after all, dontchaknow.
4. I am hopeful that we give up ZERO turnovers. If we do that, we should win at home. Yeah, that’s one more demon to exorcise on this team. But Amari is gone. Just keep Aaron clean…

The one concern is how much we can contain the Titan running game. I still do not fear Tannehill, especially if we can pressure him regularly.
Come on down and try some of our delicious green chili! Best in the world!

BF004
Reactions:

Post by BF004 »

Doubs and Campbell ruled out.

Let’s go Cobb 🤞🏻

Neither Doubs or Campbell on IR, so hoping both will be back the following week.

NCF
Reactions:

Post by NCF »

BF004 wrote:
16 Nov 2022 17:34
Doubs and Campbell ruled out.

Let’s go Cobb 🤞🏻

Neither Doubs or Campbell on IR, so hoping both will be back the following week.
:lol:

The Packers medical team…

Read More. Post Less.

RingoCStarrQB
Reactions:

Post by RingoCStarrQB »

Pugger wrote:
16 Nov 2022 10:48
We are wearing all white? I really like these uniforms.. I just hope it doesn't snow. ;)
I'm not a fan of any of these gimmick uniforms. I prefer the 1960s look. Reminds me of the Glory Days.

BF004
Reactions:

Post by BF004 »

:munch:

wallyuwl
Reactions:

Post by wallyuwl »

Can't stand Herbstreit. He never shuts up.

GJPackerBacker
Reactions:

Post by GJPackerBacker »

I don’t know if I’m breaking any rules here… I have an extra ticket for the game to night. Face value or…. better. I’m looking to sell. Just found out yesterday. PM me if you’re interested. Again, I hope I’m not violating any forum rules.
GO PACK GO!!!

BF004
Reactions:

Post by BF004 »

GJPackerBacker wrote:
17 Nov 2022 07:42
I don’t know if I’m breaking any rules here… I have an extra ticket for the game to night. Face value or…. better. I’m looking to sell. Just found out yesterday. PM me if you’re interested. Again, I hope I’m not violating any forum rules.
Just a random ticket or a ticket with your group?

Yoop
Reactions:

Post by Yoop »

Scott4Pack wrote:
16 Nov 2022 14:29
Other positives of note:

1. Bahktiari is currently the ONLY Left Tackle in the NFL who has allowed zero sacks and zero pressures, according to PFL. (Take it for what it’s worth.)
2. Watson has possibly woken up the downfield passing game. And the short game too.
3. Aaron Rodgers could possibly string a second consecutive very good game together. He is the reigning MFP, after all, dontchaknow.
4. I am hopeful that we give up ZERO turnovers. If we do that, we should win at home. Yeah, that’s one more demon to exorcise on this team. But Amari is gone. Just keep Aaron clean…

The one concern is how much we can contain the Titan running game. I still do not fear Tannehill, especially if we can pressure him regularly.
Did you mean PFF? I can't figure out who PFL is, and I've seen Bahk give up a pressure, and now we hear that Bahk and Jenkins may not even play this week

Rodgers can easily play well again, but he needs help from the OL and our receivers, hopefully the OL opens some run lanes, protects Rodgers, and Watson and the receivers do there part.

Dropping Amari and giving both jobs to Nixon provides more ball security, we do need to eliminate those turn overs and continue to create some ourselves, moving Savage to the slot and Ford at FS seems like a positive switch.

GJPackerBacker
Reactions:

Post by GJPackerBacker »

BF004 wrote:
17 Nov 2022 08:46
GJPackerBacker wrote:
17 Nov 2022 07:42
Just a random ticket or a ticket with your group?
We are a group of 11 with one no show. There are 2 options for one seat availability: section 130 or section 322. The group is broken up in three different sets of tickets.

As you already know… there’s not a bad seat in the house.
GO PACK GO!!!

Pckfn23
Reactions:

Post by Pckfn23 »

Palmy - "Very few have the ability to truly excel regardless of system. For many the system is the difference between being just a guy or an NFL starter. Fact is, everyone is talented at this level."