Titans @ Packers GDT: Thursday, Nov. 17th, 7:15 PM CST

From Lambeau to Lombardi, Holmgren, McCarthy and LaFleur and from Starr to Favre, Rodgers and now Jordan Love we’re talking Super Bowl Champion Green Bay Packers football. This Packers Forum is the place to talk NFL football and everything Packers. So, pull up a keyboard, make yourself at home and let’s talk some Packers football.

Moderators: NCF, salmar80, BF004, APB, Packfntk

paco
Reactions:

Post by paco »

Wow. Can't even blame the Titans for throwing that.
RIP JustJeff

Pugger
Reactions:

Post by Pugger »

lupedafiasco wrote:
17 Nov 2022 22:08
APB wrote:
17 Nov 2022 22:05
Rodgers is clearly tanking (again) because he’s mad at LeFluer. Or Guty. Or Murphy.

Meh receivers.
I’ve been saying I believe Rodgers is throwing games. I think he wanted to beat MM just to stick it to him. Outside of that Rodgers is fully aware of how weak of a man LaFleur is as a leader and how much of an idiot Gutey is. I mean FFS you have LaFleur crying after a regular season win during a losing season.
Unless Rodgers wants to force a trade after this season what good could tanking the season do? Get his GM and/or HC canned and then have to start all over with an entire new staff?

Drj820
Reactions:

Post by Drj820 »

Did rodgers pimp slap Lafleur? Looks like he has a black eye.
I Do Not Hate Matt Lafleur

APB
Reactions:

Post by APB »

I don’t know why Jones didn’t continue through the LG gap? Jenkins cleared out a big hole.

Crazylegs Starks
Reactions:

Post by Crazylegs Starks »

Can Rodgers even play in the cold anymore? He looks like old Favre
“We didn’t lose the game; we just ran out of time.”
- Vince Lombardi

BF004
Reactions:

Post by BF004 »

lupedafiasco wrote:
APB wrote:
Rodgers is clearly tanking (again) because he’s mad at LeFluer. Or Guty. Or Murphy.

Meh receivers.
I’ve been saying I believe Rodgers is throwing games. I think he wanted to beat MM just to stick it to him. Outside of that Rodgers is fully aware of how weak of a man LaFleur is as a leader and how much of an idiot Gutey is. I mean FFS you have LaFleur crying after a regular season win during a losing season.
No words sometimes.

But at least you are admitting, indirectly, that Aaron has been playing quite poorly at times. Baby steps.

Pckfn23
Reactions:

Post by Pckfn23 »

If you would have told me 4 hours ago that we would hold the Titans to 91 yards on 29 carries, I would have said we win the game...
Palmy - "Very few have the ability to truly excel regardless of system. For many the system is the difference between being just a guy or an NFL starter. Fact is, everyone is talented at this level."

APB
Reactions:

Post by APB »

Barry, Savage and Rodgers.

Needed better games from those three and we didn’t get it. In fact, had noticeably bad games from all three.

paco
Reactions:

Post by paco »

Defense was crap when they needed to be ok to good. Rodgers couldn't hit anything when he really had to. Took and awful sack at the end. Wrs didn't help at all. ST gaffes.

That's 2022. We are who we are.
RIP JustJeff

Pckfn23
Reactions:

Post by Pckfn23 »

APB wrote:
17 Nov 2022 22:18
Barry, Savage and Rodgers.

Needed better games from those three and we didn’t get it. In fact, had noticeably bad games from all three.
Best take of the season! Bravo sir!
Palmy - "Very few have the ability to truly excel regardless of system. For many the system is the difference between being just a guy or an NFL starter. Fact is, everyone is talented at this level."

paco
Reactions:

Post by paco »

This is insane.
RIP JustJeff

Drj820
Reactions:

Post by Drj820 »

Truth is we got luck to win last week and deserved to lose. Would have lost if McCarthy and Dak hadn’t out stupided us. Fact is, this team sucks.
I Do Not Hate Matt Lafleur

Pckfn23
Reactions:

Post by Pckfn23 »

We played like we can last week, but this season is the season of under achieving.

paco
Reactions:

Post by paco »

Pckfn23 wrote:
17 Nov 2022 22:23
We played like we can last week, but this season is the season of under achieving.
Underachieving and some poor luck from the football gods. Not a good combo.
RIP JustJeff

Pckfn23
Reactions:

Post by Pckfn23 »

$%@#! 27 is the most Tennessee has scored all season!!

Labrev
Reactions:

Post by Labrev »

He's not throwing games, he's just getting paid such an exorbitant sum regardless of how he performs that he's just not affected.

'Never seems that bothered after any loss at all, probably because he isn't, laughing his way to the bank every week.
“Most other nations don't allow a terrorist to be their leader.”
“... Yet so many allow their leaders to be terrorists.”
—Magneto

paco
Reactions:

Post by paco »

Labrev wrote:
17 Nov 2022 22:26
He's not throwing games, he's just getting paid such an exorbitant sum regardless of how he performs that he's just not affected.

'Never seems that bothered after any loss at all, probably because he isn't, laughing his way to the bank every week.
This I don't believe. He's bothered. Either regrets coming back, or hopefully realizes his negative impact (though kinda doubt it).
RIP JustJeff

go pak go
Reactions:

Post by go pak go »

Well shoot. I had legit high hopes going into this, but I think that is it for the season folks.

We are a Dean Lowry holding call from having the most losses in the NFC. A loss to Philly puts us at 4-8 and a hole we likely can't crawl out of.

The final TEN TD drive was crap. Missed obvious holds and that wasn't a catch. But still, we allowed way too many easy completions on 3rd and 8 or longer. Just no pass rush without Gary.
Yoop wrote:
26 May 2021 11:22
could we get some moderation in here to get rid of conspiracy theory's, some in here are trying to have a adult conversation.

lupedafiasco
Reactions:

Post by lupedafiasco »

Pugger wrote:
17 Nov 2022 22:14
lupedafiasco wrote:
APB wrote:

Meh receivers.
Unless Rodgers wants to force a trade after this season what good could tanking the season do? Get his GM and/or HC canned and then have to start all over with an entire new staff?
That is the best move for this team.
Cancelled by the forum elites.

go pak go
Reactions:

Post by go pak go »

Our rookie draft class looks exciting though. So excited about that.
Yoop wrote:
26 May 2021 11:22
could we get some moderation in here to get rid of conspiracy theory's, some in here are trying to have a adult conversation.