Packers @ Eagles GDT: Sunday, Nov. 27th, 7:20 PM CST

From Lambeau to Lombardi, Holmgren, McCarthy and LaFleur and from Starr to Favre, Rodgers and now Jordan Love we’re talking Super Bowl Champion Green Bay Packers football. This Packers Forum is the place to talk NFL football and everything Packers. So, pull up a keyboard, make yourself at home and let’s talk some Packers football.

Moderators: NCF, salmar80, BF004, APB, Packfntk

Scott4Pack
Reactions:

Post by Scott4Pack »

go pak go wrote:
28 Nov 2022 20:23
APB wrote:
28 Nov 2022 19:39
What the hell is going on here? Deguara was the best performing TE on the team until they started sitting him again.

I don't understand this coaching staff.
Is Deguara, like perhaps other players, having discipline problems? Probably some locker room stuff. He seems to meet expectations on the field, doesn’t he?

Meanwhile, wasn’t Davis the TE that Rodgers threw to on his second INT? He didn’t flatten his route and gave the Safety space to make a play. FWIW.
Come on down and try some of our delicious green chili! Best in the world!

Labrev
Reactions:

Post by Labrev »

Scott4Pack wrote:
29 Nov 2022 16:40

Meanwhile, wasn’t Davis the TE that Rodgers threw to on his second INT? He didn’t flatten his route and gave the Safety space to make a play. FWIW.
Yes, that was Davis on the second INT.

He didn't simply flatten his route; he ran the wrong route!! According to 12, he was supposed to go up the seam.

So yeah, Tyler DOOFUS is back in preseason form. We sure know how to pick 'em... :|
“Most other nations don't allow a terrorist to be their leader.”
“... Yet so many allow their leaders to be terrorists.”
—Magneto

Pckfn23
Reactions:

Post by Pckfn23 »

Labrev wrote:
29 Nov 2022 17:00
Scott4Pack wrote:

He didn't simply flatten his route; he ran the wrong route!! According to 12, he was supposed to go up the seam.

So yeah, Tyler DOOFUS is back in preseason form. We sure know how to pick 'em... :|
That explanation doesn't make sense for the throw though.
Palmy - "Very few have the ability to truly excel regardless of system. For many the system is the difference between being just a guy or an NFL starter. Fact is, everyone is talented at this level."

Labrev
Reactions:

Post by Labrev »

Pckfn23 wrote:
29 Nov 2022 17:01
Labrev wrote:
Scott4Pack wrote:

Rodgers said he shouldn't have thrown it.

It's pretty on brand for him to throw that though. All he does is play backyard ball(, be bisexual, eat hot chip and LIE!)
—Magneto

Pckfn23
Reactions:

Post by Pckfn23 »

Labrev wrote:
29 Nov 2022 19:05
Pckfn23 wrote:
29 Nov 2022 17:01
Labrev wrote:

Rodgers said he shouldn't have thrown it.

It's pretty on brand for him to throw that though. All he does is play backyard ball(, be bisexual, eat hot chip and LIE!)
What's hot chip?
Palmy - "Very few have the ability to truly excel regardless of system. For many the system is the difference between being just a guy or an NFL starter. Fact is, everyone is talented at this level."

APB
Reactions:

Post by APB »

Darius Slay with some comments over what he saw from Jordan Love:

And yeah, about that prevent defense… :lol: :lol:

Labrev
Reactions:

Post by Labrev »

So yes, in fact, Love was *that* good...

**edit** this video also explains why Slay in the Tweet above offered such praise for him.

—Magneto

Crazylegs Starks
Reactions:

Post by Crazylegs Starks »

Labrev wrote:
01 Dec 2022 14:33

**edit** this video also explains why Slay in the Tweet above offered such praise for him.
Hold up. I thought Basaraski just did highlight videos. What are his credentials again?

I was impressed by Love, too, but no one would take my film breakdown seriously. :lol:
“We didn’t lose the game; we just ran out of time.”
- Vince Lombardi

go pak go
Reactions:

Post by go pak go »

Crazylegs Starks wrote:
01 Dec 2022 14:54
Labrev wrote:
01 Dec 2022 14:33

Hold up. I thought Basaraski just did highlight videos. What are his credentials again?

I was impressed by Love, too, but no one would take my film breakdown seriously. :lol:
Hahaha. Yeah. I haven't watched it because when I saw "who" was doing it was I like "nah"...that's the equivalent of go pak go putting a camera on himself and pretending to be smart about football.

The only play I was confident to really stand, and I mean really stand, was the botched 4th and 1 conversion against Washington with the Packers in a tripps WR set on the left sideline and Rodgers made the bad read. It needs to be that obvious like that for me to get technically involved. :lol:
Yoop wrote:
26 May 2021 11:22
could we get some moderation in here to get rid of conspiracy theory's, some in here are trying to have a adult conversation.

BSA
Reactions:

Post by BSA »

Crazylegs Starks wrote:
01 Dec 2022 14:54
What are his credentials again?
You can watch the video breakdowns from JT O'Sullivan, former NFL QB -> and he comes to the same positive conclusions about Jordan Love
IT. IS. TIME

BF004
Reactions:

Post by BF004 »

Actual box score from this game

go pak go
Reactions:

Post by go pak go »

BF004 wrote:
02 Dec 2022 12:23
Actual box score from this game

We could have rushing stats like that and people would still justify passing the ball because we didn't get enough rushing yards on 1st down. :lol:
Yoop wrote:
26 May 2021 11:22
could we get some moderation in here to get rid of conspiracy theory's, some in here are trying to have a adult conversation.