Here's Johnny!! (A Kodiak moment) CHI Wk13

From Lambeau to Lombardi, Holmgren, McCarthy and LaFleur and from Starr to Favre, Rodgers and now Jordan Love we’re talking Super Bowl Champion Green Bay Packers football. This Packers Forum is the place to talk NFL football and everything Packers. So, pull up a keyboard, make yourself at home and let’s talk some Packers football.

Moderators: NCF, salmar80, BF004, APB, Packfntk

Pckfn23
Reactions:

Post by Pckfn23 »

Amos
Palmy - "Very few have the ability to truly excel regardless of system. For many the system is the difference between being just a guy or an NFL starter. Fact is, everyone is talented at this level."

salmar80
Reactions:

Post by salmar80 »

Candidates for your consideration:

salmar80 --------------- WR Christian Watson
Yoop -------------------- S Rudy Ford
flapackfan ------------- DL Devonte Wyatt
AmishMafia ------------- ILB Quay Walker
NCF ---------------------- QB Aaron Rodgers
go pak go --------------- WR Randall Cobb
BF004 ------------------- WR Allen Lazard
Pugger ------------------ RB Aaron Jones
Cdragon ----------------- OLB Kingsley Enagbare
Crazylegs Starks ------- RB AJ Dillon
Labrev ------------------- OT Zach Tom
TheSkeptic -------------- QB Jordan Love
lulu ----------------------- CB Jaire Alexander
Packfntk ----------------- CB/ST Keisean Nixon
packman114 ------------- TE Josiah Deguara
RingoCStarrQB ---------- CB Rasul Douglas
APB ----------------------- ILB Davondre Campbell
Pckfn23 ------------------ S Adrian Amos

APB
Reactions:

Post by APB »

Defense had a pretty decent second half. Offense came alive in crunch time, too.

Two TDs from Watson although that’s kinda becoming old hat for him. Only had 3 catches all game though.

Jaire with the pick but got burned deep…twice.

Campbell had a statistically good game with 11 tackles, 7 solo. I think he was key to tightening up in the 2nd half and limiting what Chicago likes to do rushing the ball.

Kenny Clark was stout up front. Didn’t show in the box score (3tackles, 2 solo) but he was impactful.

Zach Tom had a strong game as did the entire o-line.

Dillon was a horse and had a nice TD run.

Should be a wide open race this week.

go pak go
Reactions:

Post by go pak go »

I am voting Zach Tom
Yoop wrote:
26 May 2021 11:22
could we get some moderation in here to get rid of conspiracy theory's, some in here are trying to have a adult conversation.

BF004
Reactions:

Post by BF004 »

Tom,
Lot of plays out there Aaron had unlimited time, Tom is very impressive.

Jenkins, Tom, Meyers is a very foundational group long term. Just fill in the cracks around them with guys who aren’t liabilities and we should be just fine there. Or load it up and get another stud or two.

Labrev
Reactions:

Post by Labrev »

I can't vote for Tom.

Watson was pretty dominant, but it was like the fourth straight game of this from him, the expectations have gone up and this was (relatively) less impressive.

I'm gonna go with Dillon: 18/93/1 (5.2). Apart from some plays by Watson and Lazard, Dillon was basically carrying this offense. We have been waiting for this game from him.
“Most other nations don't allow a terrorist to be their leader.”
“... Yet so many allow their leaders to be terrorists.”
—Magneto

TheSkeptic
Reactions:

Post by TheSkeptic »

Tom deserves it.

RingoCStarrQB
Reactions:

Post by RingoCStarrQB »

AJ Boomin n Barrelin Dillon. Very impressive passion, intensity and drive to excel per the teachings of Vince.

APB
Reactions:

Post by APB »

Yeah, from an expectation standpoint I think Tom excelled. He not only held up, he played well at a critical position. Granted, the Bears are injured and/or have traded away much of their defensive talent but it's still NFL players out there. Tom for me.

Pckfn23
Reactions:

Post by Pckfn23 »

Tom
Palmy - "Very few have the ability to truly excel regardless of system. For many the system is the difference between being just a guy or an NFL starter. Fact is, everyone is talented at this level."

salmar80
Reactions:

Post by salmar80 »

Tom didn't get beat like tom toms, quite the opposite, at some point I forgot to worry about AR's blind side at all. Very impressive and vote-worthy.

It IS kinda funny that Christian Watson has gone from a bust of a bum and fire gutey to "just two TDs, meh week for him" in 2 months... Can you imagine if he was a 1st rounder? :rotf:

go pak go
Reactions:

Post by go pak go »

salmar80 wrote:
05 Dec 2022 07:01
Tom didn't get beat like tom toms, quite the opposite, at some point I forgot to worry about AR's blind side at all. Very impressive and vote-worthy.

It IS kinda funny that Christian Watson has gone from a bust of a bum and fire gutey to "just two TDs, meh week for him" in 2 months... Can you imagine if he was a 1st rounder? :rotf:
I'm not voting for Tom because I didn't notice him. I'm beyond that with Tom now.

I voted for Tom because he was legit dominant in yesterday's game. His run blocking and stun pickups were insane. And that combo block he had with Mercedes Lewis to quickly get off the block and go to the 2nd level to open a huge hole for AJ Dillon. Makes me blush. :shock: :shock: :oops: :oops:

Zach Tom is no longer at a low bar. Dare I say he is our best Offensive linemen behind Bakhiatri. The only thing holding him back is his size which is why they need to keep him exclusively at tackle.

He is really, really good.
Yoop wrote:
26 May 2021 11:22
could we get some moderation in here to get rid of conspiracy theory's, some in here are trying to have a adult conversation.

AmishMafia
Reactions:

Post by AmishMafia »

Tom is da man

Yoop
Reactions:

Post by Yoop »

Didn't expect Toms to do this well, specially this soon, nice to see it because Bahk was out, hope it continues, he was easily the biggest surprise performance this week, and gets mu vote.

lulu
Reactions:

Post by lulu »

Tom gets my vote.

Dillon gets honorable mention. He ran tough all day.

Cdragon
Reactions:

Post by Cdragon »

Tom was the long shot gets my vote.
Dillon play great but his expectations are a lot higher than Tom.
Props to Clark, and Mean Dean had some plays.