Packers @ Bears GDT: Sunday, Dec. 4th, 12:00 PM CST

From Lambeau to Lombardi, Holmgren, McCarthy and LaFleur and from Starr to Favre, Rodgers and now Jordan Love we’re talking Super Bowl Champion Green Bay Packers football. This Packers Forum is the place to talk NFL football and everything Packers. So, pull up a keyboard, make yourself at home and let’s talk some Packers football.

Moderators: NCF, salmar80, BF004, APB, Packfntk

Drj820
Reactions:

Post by Drj820 »

Pckfn23 wrote:
06 Dec 2022 13:39
What I did say is that ILBs do not have to react to motion by WRs to be gap sound in a 1 gap run defense. They can and I specifically mentioned bumping them.
keep moving those goal posts buddy
"You guys are watching too much Andy Herman"-P23

Pckfn23
Reactions:

Post by Pckfn23 »

Drj820 wrote:
06 Dec 2022 14:16
Pckfn23 wrote:
What I did say is that ILBs do not have to react to motion by WRs to be gap sound in a 1 gap run defense. They can and I specifically mentioned bumping them.
I didn't move the goal post, pal. Keep up with your stellar commentary here! You always bring so much rich content.
Palmy - "Very few have the ability to truly excel regardless of system. For many the system is the difference between being just a guy or an NFL starter. Fact is, everyone is talented at this level."

Drj820
Reactions:

Post by Drj820 »

Pckfn23 wrote:
06 Dec 2022 14:27
Drj820 wrote:
Pckfn23 wrote:
I didn't move the goal post, pal. Keep up with your stellar commentary here! You always bring so much rich content.
thank you
"You guys are watching too much Andy Herman"-P23

Yoop
Reactions:

Post by Yoop »

Pckfn23 wrote:
do you even realize how non sensical that comment is, of course the LBER DOESN'T HAVE TO MOVE, what u refuse to want to admit is that they DO move, the motion is what gets them to move, don't be so dense.

every convo is a effort in futility, and frustrating, it's why I foe you, if not for your post I wouldn't have looked at your posts

and if a DT doesn't shoot a gap and instead stands up the OL, then sheds and makes the tackle we should keep doing that, because that is what helped us keep the Bears from running all over us, that and 30 fronts.
Last edited by Yoop on 06 Dec 2022 14:47, edited 1 time in total.

Yoop
Reactions:

Post by Yoop »

Drj820 wrote:
06 Dec 2022 14:33
Pckfn23 wrote:
06 Dec 2022 14:27
Drj820 wrote:

thank you
He's right he didn't move the goal post, simply refuses to acknowledge there are goal posts to move, his comments are those you'd expect from a grade school kid, point is Motion forces lbers to shift, now they don't have to shift, but if they don't and get fried there will be a play demerit put in there locker :rotf:

Pckfn23
Reactions:

Post by Pckfn23 »

Yoop wrote:
06 Dec 2022 14:40
Pckfn23 wrote:
do you even realize how non sensical that comment is, of course the LBER DOESN'T HAVE TO MOVE, what u refuse to want to admit is that they DO move, the motion is what gets them to move, don't be so dense.

every convo is a effort in futility, and frustrating, it's why I foe you, if not for your post I wouldn't have looked at your posts

and if a DT doesn't shoot a gap and instead stands up the OL, then sheds and makes the tackle we should keep doing that, because that is what helped us keep the Bears from running all over us, that and 30 fronts.
Yoop wrote:
06 Dec 2022 14:45
point is Motion forces lbers to shift, now they don't have to shift
I literally said they CAN move (bolded)... :roll: Holy hell is reading hard for you.

You keep mentioning this foe thing as if it is an insult, it isn't. I could care less if you do or don't, but I do seem to live rent free in that hollow head of yours. You called me out and are mad because I responded? Ha! Issues... HUGE issues.

You still don't understand the concept of run defense and refuse to learn, so I guess there is no sense it trying to teach you.
Palmy - "Very few have the ability to truly excel regardless of system. For many the system is the difference between being just a guy or an NFL starter. Fact is, everyone is talented at this level."

dsr
Reactions:

Post by dsr »

What is the point of the last two pages of posts? Is any word of it relevant to the game?

Pckfn23
Reactions:

Post by Pckfn23 »

dsr wrote:
06 Dec 2022 19:44
What is the point of the last two pages of posts? Is any word of it relevant to the game?
Nope

APB
Reactions:

Post by APB »

[mention]Yoop[/mention] [mention]Pckfn23[/mention]

You have both now admitted it is impossible to convince the other of anything be it a learning disability, denseness, or being just plain dumb. Maybe now you can move on - or put your nemesis back on "ignore" if it suits you. Whatever the case, that's quite enough of this back-and-forth.

And that includes carrying this conversation to other threads.

BF004
Reactions:

Post by BF004 »

RingoCStarrQB
Reactions:

Post by RingoCStarrQB »

Bears - Vikings tickets for Sunday's game at Rodgers Field are going for $23 on Ticketmaster. Bears are working on achieving a 10 game losing streak. Kickoff is NOON Central time.