Rams @ Packers GDT: Monday, Dec. 19th, 7:15 PM CST

From Lambeau to Lombardi, Holmgren, McCarthy and LaFleur and from Starr to Favre, Rodgers and now Jordan Love we’re talking Super Bowl Champion Green Bay Packers football. This Packers Forum is the place to talk NFL football and everything Packers. So, pull up a keyboard, make yourself at home and let’s talk some Packers football.

Moderators: NCF, salmar80, BF004, APB, Packfntk

Drj820
Reactions:

Post by Drj820 »

Only rodgers would publically throw his rookie receiver under the bus after a victory
"You guys are watching too much Andy Herman"-P23

Yoop
Reactions:

Post by Yoop »

GJPackerBacker wrote:
19 Dec 2022 21:43
Douglas

Nice pic

Dumb lateral
it was right to him, he was forced to catch it, sarcasm alert, Douglas makes my list as one of the most disappointing players on defense this year, some of the others are, Alexander, Savage, Amos, Lowry, and the entire NFL referee fraternity :lol:

tons of holding and PI's not called, the Jones fumble was bogus too. the none holding calls kill our pass rush

Yoop
Reactions:

Post by Yoop »

Drj820 wrote:
19 Dec 2022 22:41
Only rodgers would publically throw his rookie receiver under the bus after a victory
I saw nothing wrong with that comment, Watson needs to learn, what if it became a pick 6 and we lost the game?

go pak go
Reactions:

Post by go pak go »

I love the young players on this squad. They make watching the game fun. The future of this team is bright if they get the QB spot figured out.

Our rookies balled tonight!
Yoop wrote:
26 May 2021 11:22
could we get some moderation in here to get rid of conspiracy theory's, some in here are trying to have a adult conversation.

go pak go
Reactions:

Post by go pak go »

Found it ironic that an article on Rodgers strange hand signals and "two offenses" comes out and then Rodgers throws a pick
(Lazard definitely did the right thing) and yells at Watson for not being in his page.

Maybe when everyone else has a hard time with you Rodgers....it isn't the WRs who are actually the problem.
Yoop wrote:
26 May 2021 11:22
could we get some moderation in here to get rid of conspiracy theory's, some in here are trying to have a adult conversation.

Pugger
Reactions:

Post by Pugger »

Drj820 wrote:
19 Dec 2022 18:32
We will win this and then we will find out where we stand against Miami next week.

Miami is a team that if you lose, you suck.

If you beat them, you are decent.

This is not a game to learn anything from other than you are awful if you lose (colts)
Going into Miami next week is not going to be easy. They have a pretty good team. One positive for the Pack is it will not be warm down here next weekend. The forecast high in Miami next Sunday, as of right now, will only be 58° (the normal highs here in late December are in the upper 70s).

Pugger
Reactions:

Post by Pugger »

Drj820 wrote:
19 Dec 2022 19:46
Rodgers mad at Lazard for that lol. Get real
Or was he mad at himself? I thought AR's body language tonight was pretty good overall, even when his young WRs messed up.

Drj820
Reactions:

Post by Drj820 »

Yoop wrote:
19 Dec 2022 22:51
Drj820 wrote:
I saw nothing wrong with that comment, Watson needs to learn, what if it became a pick 6 and we lost the game?
It wasn’t even going to be a td if he caught it. Rodgers just wanted the world to know it wasn’t his fault. Doucher.

Drj820
Reactions:

Post by Drj820 »

go pak go wrote:
19 Dec 2022 22:54
Found it ironic that an article on Rodgers strange hand signals and "two offenses" comes out and then Rodgers throws a pick
(Lazard definitely did the right thing) and yells at Watson for not being in his page.

Maybe when everyone else has a hard time with you Rodgers....it isn't the WRs who are actually the problem.
It’s like rodgers expects rookies to know what he knows after he’s been in the league for almost two decades. Shocking we have 8 losses

Pugger
Reactions:

Post by Pugger »

Realist wrote:
19 Dec 2022 20:14
Drj820 wrote:
19 Dec 2022 20:06
Aikman sucks. Rodgers throws for a first down and he’s whining about not seeing Watson. Dillon did just fine.
So he sucks when he defends Rodgers and sucks when he criticizes Rodgers. Poor bastard cant win.
:lol:

Pugger
Reactions:

Post by Pugger »

GJPackerBacker wrote:
19 Dec 2022 20:22
Excellent pas rush today… :clap: :clap:
Yes, but the Rams' OL is a mess. We really miss Gary. :|

Yoop
Reactions:

Post by Yoop »

go pak go wrote:

funny how the hand signals worked well for 15 years and all of a sudden there to complicated, if there is any one thing that pops out week in and week out is just how poorly this team is coached on both sides of the ball, that or players like Douglas just don't care, and it's not just him, we see plenty of different players doing dumb stuff and acting like college players, Watson has to pay attention, and the ball was already out of Rodgers hand with the Lazard mis cue, your so quick to blame Rodgers, when he actually had a good game.

Drj820
Reactions:

Post by Drj820 »

Yoop wrote:
19 Dec 2022 23:08
go pak go wrote:

funny how the hand signals worked well for 15 years and all of a sudden there to complicated, if there is any one thing that pops out week in and week out is just how poorly this team is coached on both sides of the ball, that or players like Douglas just don't care, and it's not just him, we see plenty of different players doing dumb stuff and acting like college players, Watson has to pay attention, and the ball was already out of Rodgers hand with the Lazard mis cue, your so quick to blame Rodgers, when he actually had a good game.
You don’t think having three rookies at WR is a reason to simplify hand signals? Of course more advanced stuff worked better with Adams, James Jones, cobb, driver, jordy, Jennings etc

Pugger
Reactions:

Post by Pugger »

Realist wrote:
19 Dec 2022 21:08
Nixon best return guy since Desmond?
Maybe. There has been a big improvement in our ST since we got Bisaccia running things.

Yoop
Reactions:

Post by Yoop »

Drj820 wrote:
19 Dec 2022 23:02
Yoop wrote:
Drj820 wrote:
It wasn’t even going to be a td if he caught it. Rodgers just wanted the world to know it wasn’t his fault. Doucher.
you don't know that, he might have got in, and it wasn't his fault, it was WATSONs fault, with so much blame every week being thrown at Rodgers it's probably a natural reaction to become defensive, I love how you and others want to defend these rookies and whine about Rodgers. :rotf:

Yoop
Reactions:

Post by Yoop »

Pugger wrote:
19 Dec 2022 23:11
Realist wrote:
19 Dec 2022 21:08
Nixon best return guy since Desmond?
Maybe. There has been a big improvement in our ST since we got Bisaccia running things.
right, Nixon is great at setting up the wedge blocking though, got to give him that, but then the blocking has been better too, I think a lot of credit should go to Bisaccia

Pugger
Reactions:

Post by Pugger »

Drj820 wrote:
After Watson didn't turn around for that last pass I thought I saw AR smile and slap Watson's helmet in the huddle.

Drj820
Reactions:

Post by Drj820 »

Yoop wrote:
19 Dec 2022 23:14
Drj820 wrote:
Yoop wrote:

you don't know that, he might have got in, and it wasn't his fault, it was WATSONs fault, with so much blame every week being thrown at Rodgers it's probably a natural reaction to become defensive, I love how you and others want to defend these rookies and whine about Rodgers. :rotf:
Who cares if it was watsons fault? It’s quite obvious Watson wasn’t on the same page as his QB. My point was just that Rodgers just HAD to make sure we all knew that, and that I’ve never seen a qb throw his receiver under the bus after a win.

Yoop
Reactions:

Post by Yoop »

Drj820 wrote:
19 Dec 2022 23:10
Yoop wrote:
19 Dec 2022 23:08
go pak go wrote:

You don’t think having three rookies at WR is a reason to simplify hand signals? Of course more advanced stuff worked better with Adams, James Jones, cobb, driver, jordy, Jennings etc
and what makes you think there complicated? am I missing some speech where Rodgers or Lafluer explained the complexity of our hand signals? your making it sound as though each player has to memorize a doz. different hand signals. in reality it's probably 2 maybe 3, it's the receivers job to watch for his hand signal, Rodgers was telling Watson he was the first read, which translates to be ready, there was nothing complicated about that.

Yoop
Reactions:

Post by Yoop »

Drj820 wrote:
19 Dec 2022 23:18
Yoop wrote:
19 Dec 2022 23:14
Drj820 wrote:

Who cares if it was watsons fault? It’s quite obvious Watson wasn’t on the same page as his QB. My point was just that Rodgers just HAD to make sure we all knew that, and that I’ve never seen a qb throw his receiver under the bus after a win.
It happens all the time, and it was good natured, He was asked about the play and gave a direct answer, hell Rodgers never had to tell me anything, I new Watson screwed up, just as well as I know even the best of receivers and QB screw pass route, or pitch points, these guys don't have mental telepathy, yet Rodgers gets the blame.