Here's Johnny!! (Doll Finns) MIA Wk16

From Lambeau to Lombardi, Holmgren, McCarthy and LaFleur and from Starr to Favre, Rodgers and now Jordan Love we’re talking Super Bowl Champion Green Bay Packers football. This Packers Forum is the place to talk NFL football and everything Packers. So, pull up a keyboard, make yourself at home and let’s talk some Packers football.

Moderators: NCF, salmar80, BF004, APB, Packfntk

Realist
Reactions:

Post by Realist »

Would have went Mercedes if picked but will go Wyatt. Not rooting for injury but the Lowry injury was key in the victory imo. Rodgers was my second choice.

Pugger
Reactions:

Post by Pugger »

This is a tough call. So many different guys contributed to this win. Did anyone pick Preston? He had a big game.

go pak go
Reactions:

Post by go pak go »

Too bad nobody picked Jarron Reed.

He was the MVP of the game.
Yoop wrote:
26 May 2021 11:22
could we get some moderation in here to get rid of conspiracy theory's, some in here are trying to have a adult conversation.

go pak go
Reactions:

Post by go pak go »

Realist wrote:
26 Dec 2022 06:11
Would have went Mercedes if picked but will go Wyatt. Not rooting for injury but the Lowry injury was key in the victory imo. Rodgers was my second choice.
Agreed. Lowry hurt meant Wyatt and Slayton got more snaps. Both had great flashes. Thought Wyatt played better of the two. 93 and 95 are just clearly better than 94.
Yoop wrote:
could we get some moderation in here to get rid of conspiracy theory's, some in here are trying to have a adult conversation.

RingoCStarrQB
Reactions:

Post by RingoCStarrQB »

I'm taking Nixon #25 even though he got hurt and Doubs had to fill in. Nixon 1) tilted the field for Packers from a confidence perspective (we can win this game fellas!), 2) created uncertainty with the Dolphins Special Teams which tilted the field even more, 3) Got in the head of Tua that he is in a shoot out with 2 time MVP Aaron Rodgers (likely caused the heebie jeebies to creep in).

2nd Choice: The defensive line who had a lot to do with causing Tua to implode in the second half.

My 3rd choice is dumb but I'll throw it out there anyway ------ > Tua :woohoo:

APB
Reactions:

Post by APB »

Wyatt for me.

Yoop
Reactions:

Post by Yoop »

go pak go wrote:
26 Dec 2022 14:20

Reed, another player that rededicates himself for his new team.

Lowry having about the same season as last year, Reeds play though makes Lowry our #3 DT

snap count of our DT's
Clark 717
Reed 623
Lowry 482
Slaton 277
Wyatt 223 ??? I think thats right, looked it up yesterday

Wyatt though is playing well enough to demand more game snaps, he gets my vote this week.

Nixon to the house almost became a reality for me :)

go pak go
Reactions:

Post by go pak go »

Yoop wrote:
27 Dec 2022 08:57
go pak go wrote:

Lowry having about the same season as last year, Reeds play though makes Lowry our #3 DT

snap count of our DT's
Clark 717
Reed 623
Lowry 482
Slaton 277

Wyatt though is playing well enough to demand more game snaps, he gets my vote this week.

I don't think it's coincidence that once Lowry got hurt and Slaton and Wyatt got the snaps ....our defense shut them down.

I don't like wishing for injury but I think it would be better if Lowry doesn't suit up if the coaches go back to putting him as our #3 Lineman again.

He needs to be our 5th
Yoop wrote:

go pak go
Reactions:

Post by go pak go »

My vote is between Wyatt and Lazard based on the selections. Lazard had a horrible drop which is why I'm going to vote Wyatt.

Lazard had more impact but Wyatt did enough to get my vote.
Yoop wrote:

Bogey
Reactions:

Post by Bogey »

I’ll go Wyatt. Reed would have probably been my pick if he were chosen.
The Packers lunatic fringe is more visible because of sheer numbers. The Packers have one of the largest fan bases in all of sports. If the fringe percentage is the same as with other teams, then we end up with larger volumes of nut jobs. - JustJeff

Pckfn23
Reactions:

Post by Pckfn23 »

I'm going to go Jaire, I think they were picking on Douglass and the other DBs because of him.
Palmy - "Very few have the ability to truly excel regardless of system. For many the system is the difference between being just a guy or an NFL starter. Fact is, everyone is talented at this level."

AmishMafia
Reactions:

Post by AmishMafia »

I dont think anyone really stood out to me. Of all the players proposed, they were equally good.

I'm going to say Wyatt as his impact was less expected. This is more because of Lowry being out. Hopefully he is going to get more and more snaps.

Yoop
Reactions:

Post by Yoop »

go pak go wrote:
27 Dec 2022 10:06
Yoop wrote:
go pak go wrote:

snap count of our DT's
Clark 717
Reed 623
Lowry 482
Slaton 277

I don't think it's coincidence that once Lowry got hurt and Slaton and Wyatt got the snaps ....our defense shut them down.

I don't like wishing for injury but I think it would be better if Lowry doesn't suit up if the coaches go back to putting him as our #3 Lineman again.

He needs to be our 5th
we still need Lowry, personally I don't get all the hype for Slaton, he's good as a NT, block eater, but he isn't agile enough to play outside the A gaps, this is about the time a good rookie DT shows why ya paid the price to get him, Wyatt should be a big improvement and become our #3 DT, but ya need Lowry and Slaton to rest the main 3, keep the big dogs fresh :banana:

go pak go
Reactions:

Post by go pak go »

go pak go wrote:
27 Dec 2022 10:06
Yoop wrote:
go pak go wrote:

snap count of our DT's
Clark 717
Reed 623
Lowry 482
Slaton 277

He needs to be our 5th
Looks like I got what I wanted. Wyatt gets more playing time now.
Yoop wrote:

Cdragon
Reactions:

Post by Cdragon »

Enagbare should get some votes for concussing Tua. Certainly led to bad decisions as the game wore on.

Jaire had that horrible missed tackle on that early TD.

Reed would get it but...

I'll go Rasul Douglas, 2 PDs, some big tackles, and the final dagger pick.