2020 Dynasty League Discussion

Cheesy topics (like the Cheese Curds thread) go here. Topics that aren't Packer related will be moved here as well.

Mmmm.... cheese.

Moderators: NCF, salmar80, BF004, APB, Packfntk

BF004
Reactions:

Post by BF004 »

I would put CeeDee lamb at best value and CeeDee and Tua as best duo.

Oh, and I’d give me best class too.

YoHoChecko
Reactions:

Post by YoHoChecko »

BF004 wrote:
13 Jul 2020 07:47
I would put CeeDee lamb at best value and CeeDee and Tua as best duo.

Oh, and I’d give me best class too.
:lol:

Penalized for the fact that Tua is unlikely to be the starter this year. Thought about CeeDee at best value, but 8 is probably within 3 picks of when he was expected to go.

If I did best top-3, it's probably be you :aok:

YoHoChecko
Reactions:

Post by YoHoChecko »

Waivers are open!

YoHoChecko
Reactions:

Post by YoHoChecko »

Wow, MadCity went ham on those claims.

NCF getting Trautman and Taysom Hill... I like it. I was surprised Trautman wasn't drafted! I thought about making a claim, but with 5 4th round picks, I have my longshots pretty well penciled in.

DeeJay Dallas for BF is a dream fit for Seattle's offense if anything happens to Chris Carson

BF004
Reactions:

Post by BF004 »

I wish there was a way you could add retired players to the IR list, but not a functional possibility in FleaFlicker to even propose the idea. Think specifically of Andrew Luck.

NCF
Reactions:

Post by NCF »

YoHoChecko wrote:
22 Jul 2020 09:53
DeeJay Dallas for BF is a dream fit for Seattle's offense if anything happens to Chris Carson
I will still hold out hope for Rashaad Penny. Even if he can make it back towards the end of the season, it would be something positive for him.

Read More. Post Less.

NCF
Reactions:

Post by NCF »

YoHoChecko wrote:
22 Jul 2020 09:53
Wow, MadCity went ham on those claims.

NCF getting Trautman and Taysom Hill... I like it. I was surprised Trautman wasn't drafted! I thought about making a claim, but with 5 4th round picks, I have my longshots pretty well penciled in.

Gabriel Davis and Perine were two guys I probably would have added once they became FA's. Doubt I have room for either after cutdowns, but who knows.

Speaking of which, once waivers complete processing, is everyone fair game or will everyone remain on Waivers?

Read More. Post Less.

YoHoChecko
Reactions:

Post by YoHoChecko »

NCF wrote:
22 Jul 2020 10:31
Speaking of which, once waivers complete processing, is everyone fair game or will everyone remain on Waivers?
Oh, it was supposed to be fair game from here on out, but it automatically went to a weekly waiver setting. I just swapped it. We're free agents.

Packfntk
Reactions:

Post by Packfntk »

Thought about using my waiver 1 on someone, but I guess I will wait until the season starts. Until then, just picked up a bunch of rusty gold! :lol:
Wisconsin Cheese Is Better Than California Cheese!

BF004
Reactions:

Post by BF004 »

Packfntk wrote:
22 Jul 2020 11:29
Thought about using my waiver 1 on someone, but I guess I will wait until the season starts. Until then, just picked up a bunch of rusty gold! :lol:
Yeah, the waiver priority #1 is a blessing and curse, can miss out on many talents you'd like to pick up, but gotta save it when that guy gets shoved into the starting role.

Madcity_matt
Reactions:

Post by Madcity_matt »

I really wanted Herndon, and figured I'd lose my waiver priority at some point along the way, so might as well go for broke.

BF004
Reactions:

Post by BF004 »

I put in 5 waiver claims, had two open spots, didn't try to release anyone.

Got my #1 and #3 options.

NCF
Reactions:

Post by NCF »

Awww, [mention]Madcity_matt[/mention], you are too quick!!

Thought about Smith a couple of times this offseason and then forgot all about him, again, when waivers opened.

Read More. Post Less.

Madcity_matt
Reactions:

Post by Madcity_matt »

NCF wrote:
25 Jul 2020 14:14
Awww, @Madcity_matt, you are too quick!!

Thought about Smith a couple of times this offseason and then forgot all about him, again, when waivers opened.
Ha! I don't expect much, but if I have room to carry him on IR, why not? QBs are gold.

NCF
Reactions:

Post by NCF »

I don't want to make any roster cuts and really don't know how I am supposed to without any camp/preseason information.

Read More. Post Less.

BF004
Reactions:

Post by BF004 »

I guess I wouldn't be opposed to making cuts making like the Tuesday after week 1, or maybe something like elevating the roster size from 29 to something else, maybe for a week or a few or maybe even the whole season.

YoHoChecko
Reactions:

Post by YoHoChecko »

I don't have strong feelings or opinions about this; I can see it from a variety of perspectives.

I will say that fantasy football is supposed to force a few hard decisions and allow for some waiver wire luck, both good and bad. But this is also an unusual season and am fine if we have some unusual rules or whatever to make everyone a little happier or more comfortable or what have you

Pckfn23
Reactions:

Post by Pckfn23 »

Cuts after week 1. Done!
Palmy - "Very few have the ability to truly excel regardless of system. For many the system is the difference between being just a guy or an NFL starter. Fact is, everyone is talented at this level."

Packfntk
Reactions:

Post by Packfntk »

Pckfn23 wrote:
28 Jul 2020 10:41
Cuts after week 1. Done!
After week 1?
Wisconsin Cheese Is Better Than California Cheese!

Pckfn23
Reactions:

Post by Pckfn23 »

Yep! I am not married to it. Tuesday before week 1 or after week 1 works for me.
Palmy - "Very few have the ability to truly excel regardless of system. For many the system is the difference between being just a guy or an NFL starter. Fact is, everyone is talented at this level."