Vikings @ Packers GDT: Sunday, Jan. 1st, 3:25 PM CST

From Lambeau to Lombardi, Holmgren, McCarthy and LaFleur and from Starr to Favre, Rodgers and now Jordan Love we’re talking Super Bowl Champion Green Bay Packers football. This Packers Forum is the place to talk NFL football and everything Packers. So, pull up a keyboard, make yourself at home and let’s talk some Packers football.

Moderators: NCF, salmar80, BF004, APB, Packfntk

Captain_Ben
Reactions:

Post by Captain_Ben »

Rodgers is talking this up wayyy to much. Stay low key Sir- keep us under the radar!

Labrev
Reactions:

Post by Labrev »

Crud Cotton is not a good QB: if you score 33 points or more against him, he always loses! :o
“Most other nations don't allow a terrorist to be their leader.”
“... Yet so many allow their leaders to be terrorists.”
—Magneto

go pak go
Reactions:

Post by go pak go »

Man. I really wish we had Rashan Gary right now.
Yoop wrote:
26 May 2021 11:22
could we get some moderation in here to get rid of conspiracy theory's, some in here are trying to have a adult conversation.

Pugger
Reactions:

Post by Pugger »

49ers win in OT.

Pugger
Reactions:

Post by Pugger »

Captain_Ben wrote:
01 Jan 2023 18:25
Rodgers is talking this up wayyy to much. Stay low key Sir- keep us under the radar!
What did he say?

Drj820
Reactions:

Post by Drj820 »

go pak go wrote:
01 Jan 2023 18:24
Interesting. So it's not a "true" playoff game between DET and GB. The only way it would be that is if the Rams beat the Hawks and the Packers Lions play after that.

Will be interesting to see how the NFL tries to schedule everything to create the most drama.
Is that because the lions can win and still be out?

We are in if we win no matter what so I’ve heard, right?
I Do Not Hate Matt Lafleur

Pugger
Reactions:

Post by Pugger »

Drj820 wrote:
01 Jan 2023 18:37
go pak go wrote:
Interesting. So it's not a "true" playoff game between DET and GB. The only way it would be that is if the Rams beat the Hawks and the Packers Lions play after that.

Will be interesting to see how the NFL tries to schedule everything to create the most drama.

Yes. If we have the same record as Seattle after next week we'll have the better conference record and would get that last wild card spot.

Drj820
Reactions:

Post by Drj820 »

I’ve been hard on Lafleur most of the year but I give my props. That was a heluva thumping of a decent team in a huge spot.
I Do Not Hate Matt Lafleur

Scott4Pack
Reactions:

Post by Scott4Pack »

Our passing game still isn’t meeting expectations.

The Red Zone offense is not up to par either.

We also had one ST blunder that almost cost us dearly and early.

Even so, we send in the back of the roster with a 41-3 edge? Unbelievable! This isn’t a good victory. It’s a GREAT one! It’s that one thing that makes me wonder how good this team really is now or really can be.

Celebrate now. Next week will be a tougher game than this one, I think.
Come on down and try some of our delicious green chili! Best in the world!

Labrev
Reactions:

Post by Labrev »

Lions will be a bigger challenge than Minny was, odd as it is to say.
“Most other nations don't allow a terrorist to be their leader.”
“... Yet so many allow their leaders to be terrorists.”
—Magneto

go pak go
Reactions:

Post by go pak go »

Drj820 wrote:
01 Jan 2023 18:37
go pak go wrote:

Yeah. The Seahawks have the tiebreaker over Detroit at 9-8.
Yoop wrote:
could we get some moderation in here to get rid of conspiracy theory's, some in here are trying to have a adult conversation.

go pak go
Reactions:

Post by go pak go »

How crazy would it be if it's the 4-8 Packers that are actually the team to go and beat the damned 49ers in the playoffs.
Yoop wrote:

Scott4Pack
Reactions:

Post by Scott4Pack »

That strip of Cousins by Clark was, I feel, a pivotal moment. Maybe we were cruising to victory anyhow. But that was a huge play. If Clark shows up for only one play per game and it’s like that going forward, I’m totally on board with that!

Acrobat
Reactions:

Post by Acrobat »

go pak go wrote:
01 Jan 2023 18:26
Man. I really wish we had Rashan Gary right now.
This. Right now I look at us as semi dangerous, as in we could make the playoffs and maybe upset a team. With Gary, I’d be thinking much bigger.

Scott4Pack
Reactions:

Post by Scott4Pack »

go pak go wrote:
01 Jan 2023 19:06
How crazy would it be if it's the 4-8 Packers that are actually the team to go and beat the damned 49ers in the playoffs.
That would be about more than 2022, if they did. That would also mean that they would beat a physically superior team at the LOS for the first time in three years (in the playoffs, that is). I’d LOVE to see that!

BF004
Reactions:

Post by BF004 »

Honestly wasn’t feeling it today. Everything had been going too well, just didn’t think this team, D in particular, was good enough. But damn!!

Don’t even wanna think about how we match up against playoff teams, felt like we’ve played most already. But just need tunnel vision. Beat Detroit, figure it out after that.

go pak go
Reactions:

Post by go pak go »

BF004 wrote:
01 Jan 2023 19:11
Honestly wasn’t feeling it today. Everything had been going too well, just didn’t think this team, D in particular, was good enough. But damn!!

Don’t even wanna think about how we match up against team, felt like we’ve played most already. But just need tunnel vision. Beat Detroit, figure it out after that.
I had us in the playoffs after we beat Miami last week. Now it's about us beating the 9ers, Eagles and Cowboys. It will be a brutal stretch.
Yoop wrote:

packman114
Reactions:

Post by packman114 »

If we played this aggressive on D all year we would have won the division. Really would like Barry to explain why it took so long.

Scott4Pack
Reactions:

Post by Scott4Pack »

packman114 wrote:
01 Jan 2023 19:19
If we played this aggressive on D all year we would have won the division. Really would like Barry to explain why it took so long.
Barry is a sandbagger!

;-)

lupedafiasco
Reactions:

Post by lupedafiasco »

go pak go wrote:
01 Jan 2023 19:06
If we play the 49ers 100 times we would go 0-100. Not only are they a better team but have the better matchups across the board. They gap us at every position except CB and that doesn’t matter in the playoffs what you have a strong front 4.
Cancelled by the forum elites.