Lions @ Packers GDT: Sunday, Jan. 8th, 7:20 PM CST

From Lambeau to Lombardi, Holmgren, McCarthy and LaFleur and from Starr to Favre, Rodgers and now Jordan Love we’re talking Super Bowl Champion Green Bay Packers football. This Packers Forum is the place to talk NFL football and everything Packers. So, pull up a keyboard, make yourself at home and let’s talk some Packers football.

Moderators: NCF, salmar80, BF004, APB, Packfntk

Labrev
Reactions:

Post by Labrev »

lupedafiasco wrote:
08 Jan 2023 21:59
Honestly best thing that could happen to this team. They would be annihilated by literally every team in the playoffs including the AFC. Get a better draft pick. It’s a shame it’s too late. They truly needed to tank with 8 losses.

This is one step closer to cleaning house though.
Yeah it'll be sad to end this way after showing a lot of resilience/heart, but it could also bring about necessary changes so... :idn:
“Most other nations don't allow a terrorist to be their leader.”
“... Yet so many allow their leaders to be terrorists.”
—Magneto

Scott4Pack
Reactions:

Post by Scott4Pack »

Drj820 wrote:
08 Jan 2023 21:56
Trainer pushed quay first
He didn’t. He wanted to have access to the injured player. That is his job. The play was over. Walker was 100% wrong and deserved disqual.
Come on down and try some of our delicious green chili! Best in the world!

lupedafiasco
Reactions:

Post by lupedafiasco »

The game is a summary of this season. This staff doesn’t know how to self scout playing Njiman over Tom. The team makes some of the dumbest penalties I’ve ever seen. They turn the ball over. They can’t catch. They don’t tackle. The coach every time he speaks sounds like he’s clueless on how to get his team out of a funk. Rodgers misses some easy ones.

This is this team. They’re just bad and that starts at the top. We shouldn’t be surprised it’s a bad team though when we have two atrocious drafts in the past 5 years and in 4 of those years we haven’t gotten anything that’s helped the offense.
Cancelled by the forum elites.

Pckfn23
Reactions:

Post by Pckfn23 »

$%@#, not even close to Lazard.
Palmy - "Very few have the ability to truly excel regardless of system. For many the system is the difference between being just a guy or an NFL starter. Fact is, everyone is talented at this level."

Drj820
Reactions:

Post by Drj820 »

Scott4Pack wrote:
08 Jan 2023 22:03
Drj820 wrote:
He didn’t. He wanted to have access to the injured player. That is his job. The play was over. Walker was 100% wrong and deserved disqual.
Never said quay wasn’t in the wrong. But he def pushed him to get to the injured player. I understand why he was booted
I Do Not Hate Matt Lafleur

williewasgreat
Reactions:

Post by williewasgreat »

Scott4Pack wrote:
Drj820 wrote:
Given that this happened to him earlier this year, he really has no excuse.

Pckfn23
Reactions:

Post by Pckfn23 »

OMFG &%$@ pass.
Palmy - "Very few have the ability to truly excel regardless of system. For many the system is the difference between being just a guy or an NFL starter. Fact is, everyone is talented at this level."

Captain_Ben
Reactions:

Post by Captain_Ben »

9 in the box??? And that’s the play we call? That throw??? Summarizes our season right there. In an absolute nutshell.

Crazylegs Starks
Reactions:

Post by Crazylegs Starks »

I guess the Lions aren't gonna Lion tonight...
“We didn’t lose the game; we just ran out of time.”
- Vince Lombardi

lupedafiasco
Reactions:

Post by lupedafiasco »

Clean house baby! Fire Murphy, Gutey, LaFleur, Barry and all them bums. Get rid of Rodgers too.

Drj820
Reactions:

Post by Drj820 »

The win streak has been a mirage minus a really great game last week. Most of the teams we’ve played have just sucked worse than us or their qb has been vegetables

Cdragon
Reactions:

Post by Cdragon »

Drj820 wrote:
08 Jan 2023 22:06
Scott4Pack wrote:
Drj820 wrote:
Never said quay wasn’t in the wrong. But he def pushed him to get to the injured player. I understand why he was booted
I've seen little old ladies push people harder than the trainer did. Quay has to have some control. Just a totally stupid penalty.

Pckfn23
Reactions:

Post by Pckfn23 »

Holding the Lions to under 300 yards, but again this season can't do anything against the NFLs worst defense...

lupedafiasco
Reactions:

Post by lupedafiasco »

Captain_Ben wrote:
08 Jan 2023 22:07
9 in the box??? And that’s the play we call? That throw??? Summarizes our season right there. In an absolute nutshell.
That’s Lafluer. No answers. Just let Rodgers go out there and try something. I realized this guys a moron when Love played the Chiefs. He doesn’t know what to do or how to get an offense out of a funk.

Scott4Pack
Reactions:

Post by Scott4Pack »

I get it that Rodgers wanted to put the burden on his shoulders here. But that last drive pass was crap. It was desperation. And now look what we are going to get.
Come on down and try some of our delicious green chili! Best in the world!

Pugger
Reactions:

Post by Pugger »

This is just as well. Like I said earlier we are not a true playoff team and we would have been slaughtered by SF next week anyway. We don't need any of that.

williewasgreat
Reactions:

Post by williewasgreat »

Where was the hot read for that blitz? There should have been more than one player open with as many as came on the blitz.

GJPackerBacker
Reactions:

Post by GJPackerBacker »

Of course Savage is clueless as to where the ball is c
GO PACK GO!!!

Drj820
Reactions:

Post by Drj820 »

Honestly it’s better we lost this week than letting shanahan destroy his little buddy one more time. Guy always castrates Lafleur. Glad we saved the little man some embarrassment

GJPackerBacker
Reactions:

Post by GJPackerBacker »

williewasgreat wrote:
08 Jan 2023 22:10
Where was the hot read for that blitz? There should have been more than one player open with as many as came on the blitz.
And 2 receivers were bunched in the same area.
GO PACK GO!!!