Lions @ Packers GDT: Sunday, Jan. 8th, 7:20 PM CST

From Lambeau to Lombardi, Holmgren, McCarthy and LaFleur and from Starr to Favre, Rodgers and now Jordan Love we’re talking Super Bowl Champion Green Bay Packers football. This Packers Forum is the place to talk NFL football and everything Packers. So, pull up a keyboard, make yourself at home and let’s talk some Packers football.

Moderators: NCF, salmar80, BF004, APB, Packfntk

GJPackerBacker
Reactions:

Post by GJPackerBacker »

Very disappointing.
GO PACK GO!!!

Drj820
Reactions:

Post by Drj820 »

Captain_Ben wrote:
08 Jan 2023 22:19
williewasgreat wrote:
08 Jan 2023 22:14
Captain_Ben wrote:
08 Jan 2023 22:12

I’m starting to agree about LaFleur tbh.
The performance of the team this year really does make you question the coaching. The coaches haven't done a good job at all.
LaFleur is a poor leader. I’m convinced of that. Maybe he has football knowledge but he can’t lead.
I actually think it’s his football knowledge I question more than his leadership.

Very slow to adjust, doesn’t know his personel, doesn’t know anything about STs, not much creativity on offense…
I Do Not Hate Matt Lafleur

williewasgreat
Reactions:

Post by williewasgreat »

Well, that wraps up this season! I really believe there needs to be a major housecleaning this offseason. Need new blood in players and coaches.

Captain_Ben
Reactions:

Post by Captain_Ben »

Pckfn23 wrote:
08 Jan 2023 22:22
Aaron Rodgers going to go out like Favre, on an INT.
I thought of that.

go pak go
Reactions:

Post by go pak go »

We should have around the 13th to 14th pick in the draft.
Yoop wrote:
26 May 2021 11:22
could we get some moderation in here to get rid of conspiracy theory's, some in here are trying to have a adult conversation.

Drj820
Reactions:

Post by Drj820 »

Lafleurs just too nice. Told Campbell good job about 3x. Shanahan would have shot him a bird and walked off.

lupedafiasco
Reactions:

Post by lupedafiasco »

Rodgers is asking out of here before he even showers.
Cancelled by the forum elites.

Scott4Pack
Reactions:

Post by Scott4Pack »

This was a disappointing game. But the better team won tonight.
Come on down and try some of our delicious green chili! Best in the world!

bud fox
Reactions:

Post by bud fox »

Yeah this is it as a packer.

go pak go
Reactions:

Post by go pak go »

Thank you Aaron for a remarkable career. Wish it was more. But what a ride it has been.
Yoop wrote:
could we get some moderation in here to get rid of conspiracy theory's, some in here are trying to have a adult conversation.

Pugger
Reactions:

Post by Pugger »

Detroit deserved to win this. I wonder if this was Rodgers' last game? Could he be contemplating retirement? I wouldn't blame him.

lupedafiasco
Reactions:

Post by lupedafiasco »

go pak go wrote:
08 Jan 2023 22:23
Could have had 6th had we just done what we should have done and tanked. Then again Gutenbumst would still do something stupid with the pick so who knows.

bud fox
Reactions:

Post by bud fox »

lupedafiasco wrote:
08 Jan 2023 22:24
Yeah I don't think he retiring but i think he leaving packers.

Drj820
Reactions:

Post by Drj820 »

Lions played their ass off. Props to them. We got outplayed and out coached. We got our coached alot this year.

bud fox
Reactions:

Post by bud fox »

go pak go wrote:
Thank you Aaron for a remarkable career. Wish it was more. But what a ride it has been.
lol manifestation?

German_Panzer
Reactions:

Post by German_Panzer »

First time I doubt Rodgers. His deep throws - and not only tonight - looked as thin as those of Peyton short before he declined. Maybe time to give Love an official 50/50 shot for next season?

Very disappointed though. The Lions are for real but we could have beaten them tonight, no doubt. But you look at their HC Campell and our HC and you see toughness vs. softness and that is what their teams live.

Pugger
Reactions:

Post by Pugger »

lupedafiasco wrote:
08 Jan 2023 22:20
williewasgreat wrote:
Captain_Ben wrote:
08 Jan 2023 22:12

I’m starting to agree about LaFleur tbh.
The performance of the team this year really does make you question the coaching. The coaches haven't done a good job at all.
You people just don’t pay attention. The evidence has mounted. I remember first questioning it when we played the Buccs in the regular season and we kept going horizontal against fast LBs. It made no sense. We were dominated. Then theirs the Chiefs fiasco under Love where we just couldn’t beat a blitz to save our lives. Then we go against the Buccs in the playoffs and play an injured Turner instead of Njiman. Last year we keep Drayton all season. He hires Barry. He keeps Amari Rodgers on punt returns despite him clearly being &%$@ at it. He plays Njiman tonight instead of Tom.

This guy is an idiot. This is equivalent to all the stupid Packer fans praising Ted Thompsons &%$@ brains while he was running the team into the ground because Rodgers was carrying the team. Well Rodgers can’t carry anymore. And this team is still dog &%$@.
Come on. Tell us how you really feel. :lol:

lupedafiasco
Reactions:

Post by lupedafiasco »

bud fox wrote:
08 Jan 2023 22:25
lupedafiasco wrote:
Yeah I don't think he retiring but i think he leaving packers.
I don’t think he respects LaFleur. He yells at him all the time. He’s openly criticized him in post game interviews. I don’t blame him either. LaFleur is truly one $%@# idiot of a coach. Couple that with the team having the travesty of the 2020 draft and I would absolutely be outta there.

lupedafiasco
Reactions:

Post by lupedafiasco »

Pugger wrote:
08 Jan 2023 22:28
lupedafiasco wrote:
08 Jan 2023 22:20
williewasgreat wrote:

You people just don’t pay attention. The evidence has mounted. I remember first questioning it when we played the Buccs in the regular season and we kept going horizontal against fast LBs. It made no sense. We were dominated. Then theirs the Chiefs fiasco under Love where we just couldn’t beat a blitz to save our lives. Then we go against the Buccs in the playoffs and play an injured Turner instead of Njiman. Last year we keep Drayton all season. He hires Barry. He keeps Amari Rodgers on punt returns despite him clearly being &%$@ at it. He plays Njiman tonight instead of Tom.

This guy is an idiot. This is equivalent to all the stupid Packer fans praising Ted Thompsons &%$@ brains while he was running the team into the ground because Rodgers was carrying the team. Well Rodgers can’t carry anymore. And this team is still dog &%$@.
Come on. Tell us how you really feel. :lol:
I would absolutely be banned.

go pak go
Reactions:

Post by go pak go »

lupedafiasco wrote:
08 Jan 2023 22:25
go pak go wrote:
08 Jan 2023 22:23
Could have had 6th had we just done what we should have done and tanked. Then again Gutenbumst would still do something stupid with the pick so who knows.
We have Christian Watson to thank for that. Well...and Xavien Howard dropping an easy INT.

Normally I want to lose to get good draft picks. But our rookies played too well and our schedule was too easy. I think this run of success was overall good for the team. We have a good foundation.

But it is time to move on for Aaron Rodgers and the Packers.
Yoop wrote: