The Playoffs

From Lambeau to Lombardi, Holmgren, McCarthy and LaFleur and from Starr to Favre, Rodgers and now Jordan Love we’re talking Super Bowl Champion Green Bay Packers football. This Packers Forum is the place to talk NFL football and everything Packers. So, pull up a keyboard, make yourself at home and let’s talk some Packers football.

Moderators: NCF, salmar80, BF004, APB, Packfntk

wallyuwl
Reactions:

Post by wallyuwl »

Hail Chiefs!

Yoop
Reactions:

Post by Yoop »

wallyuwl wrote:
21 Jan 2023 09:45
Hail Chiefs!

hail blonds who wear red bikinis in winter :rotf:

these should be 4 very good games to watch, it's winter cold and crappy weather, and I don't like driving on icy roads, so i'll order a pizza and enjoy some po football :aok:

BF004
Reactions:

Post by BF004 »

Those hair roots could use a touch up.

texas
Reactions:

Post by texas »

BF004 wrote:
21 Jan 2023 13:23
Those hair roots could use a touch up.
2/10 WNB

lupedafiasco
Reactions:

Post by lupedafiasco »

Great game between the Chiefs and Jags right now. I really just love Doug Pederson. That dude can game plan and scheme his ass off.
Cancelled by the forum elites.

Raptorman
Reactions:

Post by Raptorman »

Yoop wrote:
21 Jan 2023 11:53
wallyuwl wrote:
21 Jan 2023 09:45
Hail Chiefs!

hail blonds who wear red bikinis in winter :rotf:

these should be 4 very good games to watch, it's winter cold and crappy weather, and I don't like driving on icy roads, so i'll order a pizza and enjoy some po football :aok:
Didn’t pay attention to her name, did you?

BF004
Reactions:

Post by BF004 »

For the period of roughly a day, looking like the 6 best teams in the league will be the best 6 remaining.

Amazing how that works, I know.

BF004
Reactions:

Post by BF004 »

Also Patrick Mahomes was the oldest QB of the 8 divisional teams at 27.

packman114
Reactions:

Post by packman114 »

BF004 wrote:
21 Jan 2023 20:33
Also Patrick Mahomes was the oldest QB of the 8 divisional teams at 27.
No I think Dak is oldest. I believe he's 29.

RingoCStarrQB
Reactions:

Post by RingoCStarrQB »

After watching the 2 playoff games on Saturday, it is becoming exceeding clear that it's time to start Jordan Love beginning Game 1 next season to see how well he can mature into the young QBs we saw play yesterday. Hurts in Philly and the Waffle House kid #16 Trevor Lawrence who plays in Jacksonville. It's time to move on....we're in the era of Josh Allen, Joe Burrow, Trevor Lawrence, Lamar Jackson and Jalen Hurts now (along with Patrick Mahomes of course), not a washed up goofy California dreamer who wants Cobby back next season. We're also in the era of #11 Valdez-Scantling (who caught a TD pass for the Chiefs on Saturday), #87 Doubs and #9 Christian Watson. And #23 Jaire, #25 Keisean and #7 Quay. Let's actively cheer the Packers rebuild with or without LaCoach and Gutey (despite LaCoach and Gutey........and Murphy).

It is also becoming exceedingly clear that Rodgers needs to find another team if he's serious about keeping Cobb and his other buddies, demanding a championship caliber roster in 2023. Let Rodgers go to another team and retire as a _______________ (you name the team). Give jersey #12 back to Lynn Dickey and Zeke where it belongs. Never retire #12 owing to his recent "tool" behavior and general lack of leadership qualities. Sure put his name up there on the inner sanctum facade after he gets into the Pro Football Hall of Fame .............. but don't retire his number.

Rodgers should NOT have taken #12 in the first place. :argue: :swear: :argue: :swear: :argue: :swear: :argue: :swear: :argue: :swear: :swear: :swear: :swear: :swear: :swear: :swear: :swear: :swear: :swear: :swear: :swear: :swear: :swear: :swear: :swear: :swear: :swear: :swear: :swear: :swear: :swear:

Focus on celebrating getting Sterling Sharpe in the Hall of Fame now.

Labrev
Reactions:

Post by Labrev »

RingoCStarrQB wrote:
22 Jan 2023 09:17
After watching the 2 playoff games on Saturday, it is becoming exceeding clear that it's time to start Jordan Love beginning Game 1 next season to see how well he can mature into the young QBs we saw play yesterday. Hurts in Philly and the Waffle House kid #16 Trevor Lawrence who plays in Jacksonville. It's time to move on....we're in the era of Josh Allen, Joe Burrow, Trevor Lawrence, Lamar Jackson and Jalen Hurts now (along with Patrick Mahomes of course), not a washed up goofy California dreamer who wants Cobby back next season. We're also in the era of #11 Valdez-Scantling (who caught a TD pass for the Chiefs on Saturday), #87 Doubs and #9 Christian Watson. And #23 Jaire, #25 Keisean and #7 Quay. Let's actively cheer the Packers rebuild with or without LaCoach and Gutey (despite LaCoach and Gutey........and Murphy).

It is also becoming exceedingly clear that Rodgers needs to find another team if he's serious about keeping Cobb and his other buddies, demanding a championship caliber roster in 2023. Let Rodgers go to another team and retire as a _______________ (you name the team). Give jersey #12 back to Lynn Dickey and Zeke where it belongs. Never retire #12 owing to his recent "tool" behavior and general lack of leadership qualities. Sure put his name up there on the inner sanctum facade after he gets into the Pro Football Hall of Fame .............. but don't retire his number.

Rodgers should NOT have taken #12 in the first place. :argue: :swear: :argue: :swear: :argue: :swear: :argue: :swear: :argue: :swear: :swear: :swear: :swear: :swear: :swear: :swear: :swear: :swear: :swear: :swear: :swear: :swear: :swear: :swear: :swear: :swear: :swear: :swear: :swear: :swear: :swear:

GET HIM [mention]Yoop[/mention] -!!!!

:twisted:
“Most other nations don't allow a terrorist to be their leader.”
“... Yet so many allow their leaders to be terrorists.”
—Magneto

Yoop
Reactions:

Post by Yoop »

Labrev wrote:
22 Jan 2023 12:37
RingoCStarrQB wrote:
22 Jan 2023 09:17

GET HIM @Yoop -!!!!

:twisted:
heres some reality, I was one of the only members here to complain when Murphy gave Rodgers the 120 mil extension after the 2017 season, you and others mistook what I thought the Packers would do, with what I would have done, to some degree at least, granted Rodgers did give us the best chance to win, but if we'd have traded him a year ago I'd have gotten on board with that, took the draft picks and hopped in the boat just the same.

whats made me his defender this season has to do with his supporting cast limitations, and all the defense for those limitations over Rodgers by so many here, the OL sucked off and on all year, same with WR, some even went so far as to call him a quitter, as though they wouldn't be as frustrated as Rodgers concerning the chaos the FO put this offense in.

I'am on board with trading him, but I never really got the opportunity to say that, one attack after another concerning anything I did say,.

mostly I want to just win, like everyone, and I still think Rodgers gives us the best chance for that.

BF004
Reactions:

Post by BF004 »

Cincy up 14 early.

I was at a divisional round game once when we started out down 14-0 at home.

Turned out pretty well.

https://www.pro-football-reference.com/ ... 120gnb.htm

lupedafiasco
Reactions:

Post by lupedafiasco »

Bills defense is just so bad. Both offenses are high powered but I can’t see how the Bills win when the Bengals have a really good playoff defense.
Cancelled by the forum elites.

Scott4Pack
Reactions:

Post by Scott4Pack »

Momentum swinging to Buffalo now. Finally.
Come on down and try some of our delicious green chili! Best in the world!

Scott4Pack
Reactions:

Post by Scott4Pack »

Ohhhhh, that “drop” by Chase in the back of the EZ is amazing. Wow.
Come on down and try some of our delicious green chili! Best in the world!

BF004
Reactions:

Post by BF004 »

lupedafiasco wrote:
22 Jan 2023 14:44
Bills defense is just so bad.

go pak go
Reactions:

Post by go pak go »

BF004 wrote:
22 Jan 2023 14:29
Cincy up 14 early.

I was at a divisional round game once when we started out down 14-0 at home.

Turned out pretty well.

https://www.pro-football-reference.com/ ... 120gnb.htm
Best game I have ever been to in my entire life.
Yoop wrote:
26 May 2021 11:22
could we get some moderation in here to get rid of conspiracy theory's, some in here are trying to have a adult conversation.

Drj820
Reactions:

Post by Drj820 »

Patrick Mahomes has never played a road playoff game
I Do Not Hate Matt Lafleur

Drj820
Reactions:

Post by Drj820 »

Maybe one day bills will learn that teams that play in the snow in January should develop a run game
I Do Not Hate Matt Lafleur