Rodgers Watch 2023

From Lambeau to Lombardi, Holmgren, McCarthy and LaFleur and from Starr to Favre, Rodgers and now Jordan Love we’re talking Super Bowl Champion Green Bay Packers football. This Packers Forum is the place to talk NFL football and everything Packers. So, pull up a keyboard, make yourself at home and let’s talk some Packers football.

Moderators: NCF, salmar80, BF004, APB, Packfntk

Rodgers 2023

Poll ended at 03 Jun 2023 21:19

Retired
7%
Traded
66%
Packer
27%

Total votes: 44

Acrobat
Reactions:

Post by Acrobat »

Yoop wrote:
14 Mar 2023 08:11
Acrobat wrote:
14 Mar 2023 08:06
Yoop wrote:
14 Mar 2023 08:06

hey we have other conversations going on in this forum, if you don't like this one, then feel free to join the others :thwap:
Oh crap, you know about other conversations? Does this mean you're planning on derailing them too?
you've been derailing t5his one with your stupidity, can't even figure out why Rodgers was throwing deep balls, spare me your ignorance, go learn about the game of football.
Ok, I'll go learn that when WR's are wide open underneath and the QB decides to throw 50 yards into triple coverage, that it's all part of the plan. :aok:

Labrev
Reactions:

Post by Labrev »

Hey yoop! Why don't you just post this whenever you are going to talk about Rodgers or muh reeSEEvers:
:bigcry:
It will save you a lot of time and energy while making the exact same point as always (and will not derail threads as badly)! :mrgreen: :aok:

Here's the code for it:

Code: Select all

“Most other nations don't allow a terrorist to be their leader.”
“... Yet so many allow their leaders to be terrorists.”
—Magneto

Acrobat
Reactions:

Post by Acrobat »

Yoop
Reactions:

Post by Yoop »

Labrev wrote:
14 Mar 2023 08:14
Hey yoop! Why don't you just post this whenever you are going to talk about Rodgers or muh reeSEEvers:
It will save you a lot of time and energy while making the exact same point as always (and will not derail threads as badly)! :mrgreen: :aok:

Here's the code for it:

THIS IS THE ROGERS watch thread, I didn't derail it, YOU GUYS are the ones that did, with your incessant bitching about him, and it's the same in others, someone has some stupid complaint about the guy and I defend him.

you guys will be bitching about LOve before the season is half over, whether it is his fault or not, and I'll defend him, cause thats what I do

Scott4Pack
Reactions:

Post by Scott4Pack »

Good Tuesday morning y’all!

Here’s a recap of what I see in “Trade City” this morning.

1. Per Schefter, 12 is “committed” to the Jets. The Jets and Packers are still “cautiously optimistic” about a trade.
2. Jets trying to land Lazard.
3. ESPN admitting on their “Wake Up” program that this deal is “on Rodgers’ timetable” much like the Packers have experienced.
4. Many details to work through. The restructured contract, the physical, details of the trade, etc. Even if Rodgers goes public today about it, the actual trade might not be completed yet for a couple of days. But they can agree in principal.
5. Seems like the NY audience is as anxious, or more anxious, than PackerNation.

I’ll be happy when this is over.
Come on down and try some of our delicious green chili! Best in the world!

Acrobat
Reactions:

Post by Acrobat »

Yoop wrote:
14 Mar 2023 08:25
Labrev wrote:
14 Mar 2023 08:14

Here's the code for it:

THIS IS THE ROGERS watch thread, I didn't derail it, YOU GUYS are the ones that did, with your incessant bitching about him, and it's the same in others, someone has some stupid complaint about the guy and I defend him.

you guys will be bitching about LOve before the season is half over, whether it is his fault or not, and I'll defend him, cause thats what I do

Labrev
Reactions:

Post by Labrev »

Yoop wrote:
14 Mar 2023 08:25
THIS IS THE ROGERS watch thread,
Yes, Rodgers WATCH 2023, i.e. let's talk about what's gonna happen with Rodgers this year, not RODGERS watch like let's just talk about whatever the $%@# happens to be about him.

Also lol did you call him "Rogers" -?!
I didn't derail it, YOU GUYS are the ones that did, with your incessant bitching about him,
Well if you see the thread as a catch-all Rodgers discussion page, then you can't say we derailed it by 'bitching' about him.

Or do you accept that this thread's topic is actually about what Rodgers will do in 2023?
Wait, what? You are already committed to defending Love from criticism even if he *is* at fault?? :thwap: Why, it will be like Rodgers never left! :messedup:
—Magneto

Ghost_Lombardi
Reactions:

Post by Ghost_Lombardi »

Aaron Rodgers is now running two billion dollar organizations...

Yoop
Reactions:

Post by Yoop »

I just went back to page one and bounced my way back to this page, if anyone has spread false info it's you and the peanut gallery, and you sure as hell didn't stick to 2023, actually the majority of comments revolve around last season, and mostly made up BS, for christ sakes people don't even know why he threw deep passes.

again, you'll be bitching about Love before the season is half over, cause that is who you are, the wahh wahh crowd

Drj820
Reactions:

Post by Drj820 »

Packers fans got fed up with Rodgers over the course of 15 years. Jets fans seem exhausted after about 6 days.
I Do Not Hate Matt Lafleur

Acrobat
Reactions:

Post by Acrobat »

Yoop wrote:
14 Mar 2023 09:40
I just went back to page one and bounced my way back to this page, if anyone has spread false info it's you and the peanut gallery, and you sure as hell didn't stick to 2023, actually the majority of comments revolve around last season, and mostly made up BS, for christ sakes people don't even know why he threw deep passes.

again, you'll be bitching about Love before the season is half over, cause that is who you are, the wahh wahh crowd

Labrev
Reactions:

Post by Labrev »

Yes, I will blame Love for things that are his fault.

I will keep in mind this is a first-year starter we are talking about, so I am not going to be quite as critical as the same error by a guy who started 17-18 seasons.

But I am not going to scapegoat the WRs, OL, or coach if they did their job right.
—Magneto

Acrobat
Reactions:

Post by Acrobat »

I feel like Rodgers would have made his decision already if he had better WR's around him.

Yoop
Reactions:

Post by Yoop »

Acrobat wrote:
14 Mar 2023 10:01
I feel like Rodgers would have made his decision already if he had better WR's around him.
He did, he's going to the Jets

Acrobat
Reactions:

Post by Acrobat »

Yoop wrote:
14 Mar 2023 10:09
Acrobat wrote:
14 Mar 2023 10:01
He did, he's going to the Jets

Yoop
Reactions:

Post by Yoop »

Labrev wrote:
14 Mar 2023 09:57
Yes, I will blame Love for things that are his fault.

I will keep in mind this is a first-year starter we are talking about, so I am not going to be quite as critical as the same error by a guy who started 17-18 seasons.

But I am not going to scapegoat the WRs, OL, or coach if they did their job right.
they didn't do there job right

It wont matter how Love plays, if we lose you'll blame him, ffs you over looked !@#$ poor pass pro and receivers dropping passes, running wrong or poorly run routes to blame Rodgers for the last 5 years, that is who you are, you over look WR's dropping passes, then blame him for not seeing a open receiver, we see stalled drives that had absolutely nothing to do with Rodgers, we see ST's completely lose the games and thats also Rodgers fault.

Love wont stand a chance with you and some others here.

Crazylegs Starks
Reactions:

Post by Crazylegs Starks »

The other day, I heard a reporter suggest that the NY media can't wait to rip into Rodgers. They allegedly feel that Rodgers was coddled by the WI media.
:munch:
“We didn’t lose the game; we just ran out of time.”
- Vince Lombardi

Yoop
Reactions:

Post by Yoop »

Crazylegs Starks wrote:
14 Mar 2023 10:20
The other day, I heard a reporter suggest that the NY media can't wait to rip into Rodgers. They allegedly feel that Rodgers was coddled by the WI media.
:munch:
If he does well, they'll say nice things, if not, they'll crucify him, If I where Rodgers I'd have went some where else, Miami maybe.

APB
Reactions:

Post by APB »

Yoop wrote:It wont matter how Love plays, if we lose you'll blame him, ffs you over looked !@#$ poor pass pro and receivers dropping passes, running wrong or poorly run routes to blame Rodgers for the last 5 years, that is who you are, you over look WR's dropping passes, then blame him for not seeing a open receiver, we see stalled drives that had absolutely nothing to do with Rodgers, we see ST's completely lose the games and thats also Rodgers fault.

Love wont stand a chance with you and some others here.
And there it is, yet again.

Is this the time you convince your foes?

Pckfn23
Reactions:

Post by Pckfn23 »

whether it is his fault or not, and I'll defend him, cause thats what I do
The irony of this quote is palpable.

I never understand hero worship.
Palmy - "Very few have the ability to truly excel regardless of system. For many the system is the difference between being just a guy or an NFL starter. Fact is, everyone is talented at this level."