Rodgers Watch 2023

From Lambeau to Lombardi, Holmgren, McCarthy and LaFleur and from Starr to Favre, Rodgers and now Jordan Love we’re talking Super Bowl Champion Green Bay Packers football. This Packers Forum is the place to talk NFL football and everything Packers. So, pull up a keyboard, make yourself at home and let’s talk some Packers football.

Moderators: NCF, salmar80, BF004, APB, Packfntk

Rodgers 2023

Poll ended at 03 Jun 2023 21:19

Retired
7%
Traded
66%
Packer
27%

Total votes: 44

Acrobat
Reactions:

Post by Acrobat »

I do think it's funny, especially in respect to the dumb argument that poisons every thread here, that Rodgers has recruited two very average at best WR's and that the Jets are actually targeting them.

Foosball
Reactions:

Post by Foosball »

Winning cures everything. Jets fans will completely forget this entire fiasco if the Jets rip off 12 wins this year.

Love has a year to acclimate himself to actually playing. Then the pressure will be on him and the organization to produce some Ws.
Love is the answer…

Crazylegs Starks
Reactions:

Post by Crazylegs Starks »

Acrobat wrote:
14 Mar 2023 10:29
I do think it's funny, especially in respect to the dumb argument that poisons every thread here, that Rodgers has recruited two very average at best WR's and that the Jets are actually targeting them.
It is pretty funny! This just adds to Rodgers' track record of questionable talent evaluation. I'm sure the Jets will be calling Jake Kumerow any moment. :lol:
Last edited by Crazylegs Starks on 14 Mar 2023 10:45, edited 1 time in total.
“We didn’t lose the game; we just ran out of time.”
- Vince Lombardi

Yoop
Reactions:

Post by Yoop »

Pckfn23 wrote:
14 Mar 2023 10:27
whether it is his fault or not, and I'll defend him, cause thats what I do
The irony of this quote is palpable.

I never understand hero worship.
is it hero worship, or is it understanding that the QB isn't the only person at fault when we lose games, I'am the complete opposite of someone like you, you defend what is actually at fault and blame someone else to cover your as s and defend the coaches or GM, and thats who you are, you've been doing it ever since this forum started, and NO I'am not going to go find your post to prove it to you.

go pak go
Reactions:

Post by go pak go »

Acrobat wrote:
I think it will be absolutely hilarious if both Cobb and Lazard sign with the Jets. It will literally be the same WR group he had in GB except our #1 guy was taller and faster.
Yoop wrote:
26 May 2021 11:22
could we get some moderation in here to get rid of conspiracy theory's, some in here are trying to have a adult conversation.

Labrev
Reactions:

Post by Labrev »

I don't understand. I was told it's Gute's fault that Rodgers wasn't as productive because Allen Lazard was one of his top receivers and that Rodgers wants better WRs. Why are the Jets signing him?? Why isn't Hackett talking them out of it?!? MAKE IT MAKE SENSE!!
“Most other nations don't allow a terrorist to be their leader.”
“... Yet so many allow their leaders to be terrorists.”
—Magneto

Acrobat
Reactions:

Post by Acrobat »

go pak go wrote:
14 Mar 2023 10:41
Acrobat wrote:
I think it will be absolutely hilarious if both Cobb and Lazard sign with the Jets. It will literally be the same WR group he had in GB except our #1 guy was taller and faster.
Yep! Don't get me wrong, I'm a big fan of Garrett Wilson. I think he'll be really good. But I feel about the same, maybe even more about Christian Watson. I think Watson has the tools to be a top 5 WR in the league.

Acrobat
Reactions:

Post by Acrobat »

Labrev wrote:
14 Mar 2023 10:45
I don't understand. I was told it's Gute's fault that Rodgers wasn't as productive because Allen Lazard was one of his top receivers and that Rodgers wants better WRs. Why are the Jets signing him?? Why isn't Hackett talking them out of it?!? MAKE IT MAKE SENSE!!
You just need to learn the game, man.

APB
Reactions:

Post by APB »

Watching the Jets go through exactly what the Packers and their fans went through for the past several years is shaping up, I suspect, to be a deliciously satisfying event.

BF004
Reactions:

Post by BF004 »

Starts at 11 CST if interested in tuning in.

go pak go
Reactions:

Post by go pak go »

Acrobat wrote:
14 Mar 2023 10:52
go pak go wrote:
Acrobat wrote:
Yep! Don't get me wrong, I'm a big fan of Garrett Wilson. I think he'll be really good. But I feel about the same, maybe even more about Christian Watson. I think Watson has the tools to be a top 5 WR in the league.
I'm just so excited for Jets fans to get to celebrate Randall Cobb's one big completion on 3rd and 7 in Week 5 and then never hear from him again. :lol:
Yoop wrote:
could we get some moderation in here to get rid of conspiracy theory's, some in here are trying to have a adult conversation.

go pak go
Reactions:

Post by go pak go »

APB wrote:
14 Mar 2023 10:57

Watching the Jets go through exactly what the Packers and their fans went through for the past several years is shaping up, I suspect, to be a deliciously satisfying event.
The taste gets better when we have some draft picks in our pocket. :pray:
Yoop wrote:

BF004
Reactions:

Post by BF004 »

Aaron, just agree to take less.

Jets, just give us that extra 2nd we are asking for.

Yoop
Reactions:

Post by Yoop »

KC with the most expensive QB deal of the century and after winning the SB spent 80 mil. on the first day of UFA :rotf:

I'am sure glad we locked up Nixon for 6 mil.

Yoop
Reactions:

Post by Yoop »

APB wrote:

and you have no idea how true any of this is, I could see Lazard, after all he has been one of Rodgers most consistent targets, the point is NO ONE HAS to back up these type comments because neither team has to support them until a deal is struck, until then it's gossip

APB
Reactions:

Post by APB »

Yoop wrote:
14 Mar 2023 11:17
APB wrote:

and you have no idea how true any of this is, I could see Lazard, after all he has been one of Rodgers most consistent targets, the point is NO ONE HAS to back up these type comments because neither team has to support them until a deal is struck, until then it's gossip
"...is shaping up"

"...I suspect"

Words have meaning. :thwap:

Thanks for the insight.

Yoop
Reactions:

Post by Yoop »

go pak go wrote:
14 Mar 2023 11:03
Acrobat wrote:
14 Mar 2023 10:52
go pak go wrote:

I'm just so excited for Jets fans to get to celebrate Randall Cobb's one big completion on 3rd and 7 in Week 5 and then never hear from him again. :lol:
so funny, you talk of me reading into comments, you believe anything news people say, even when it has zero substantiation, talk about gullible. :rotf:

Yoop
Reactions:

Post by Yoop »

APB wrote:
14 Mar 2023 11:21
Yoop wrote:
APB wrote:

"...is shaping up"

"...I suspect"

Words have meaning. :thwap:

Thanks for the insight.
glad to be of service, I bet neither of Lazard or Cobb is a Jet this season

Labrev
Reactions:

Post by Labrev »

Yoop wrote:
No, it isn't idle gossip; Rapoport does not report things he does not have solid information is true, which is why he has not reported Rodgers to the Jets yet.

Whether they stike a deal or not, the fact that the Jets are trying to sign Lazard (as reported by a trustworthy source) pisses all over one of the favorite narratives of the Cult of Rodgers.

COPE! :twisted:
“Most other nations don't allow a terrorist to be their leader.”
“... Yet so many allow their leaders to be terrorists.”
—Magneto

Yoop
Reactions:

Post by Yoop »

Labrev wrote:
14 Mar 2023 11:26
Yoop wrote:
No, it isn't idle gossip; Rapoport does not report things he does not have solid information is true, which is why he has not reported Rodgers to the Jets yet.

Whether they stike a deal or not, the fact that the Jets are trying to sign Lazard (as reported by a trustworthy source) pisses all over one of the favorite narratives of the Cult of Rodgers.

COPE! :twisted:
Rapoport= gossip, Labrev = sponge for gossip :nono: