Jordan Love #10

From Lambeau to Lombardi, Holmgren, McCarthy and LaFleur and from Starr to Favre, Rodgers and now Jordan Love we’re talking Super Bowl Champion Green Bay Packers football. This Packers Forum is the place to talk NFL football and everything Packers. So, pull up a keyboard, make yourself at home and let’s talk some Packers football.

Moderators: NCF, salmar80, BF004, APB, Packfntk

RingoCStarrQB
Reactions:

Jordan Love #10

Post by RingoCStarrQB »

Ok. Time to get this 2023 party started.

Labrev
Reactions:

Post by Labrev »

“Most other nations don't allow a terrorist to be their leader.”
“... Yet so many allow their leaders to be terrorists.”
—Magneto

RingoCStarrQB
Reactions:

Post by RingoCStarrQB »

Hey. Let's see what the kid can do.

YoHoChecko
Reactions:

Post by YoHoChecko »

YoHoChecko
Reactions:

Post by YoHoChecko »

bud fox
Reactions:

Post by bud fox »

Trudge
Reactions:

Post by Trudge »

Let's get this kid going make it fast cmon tt let's see what he can do!!!
Us reads viewers a fur. Thats guys a weeks shared reds.

Never forget where you came from....

Crazylegs Starks
Reactions:

Post by Crazylegs Starks »

Trudge wrote:
25 Apr 2023 13:04
Let's get this kid going make it fast cmon tt let's see what he can do!!!
:mrgreen: jamesrob was quite a guy
“We didn’t lose the game; we just ran out of time.”
- Vince Lombardi

lupedafiasco
Reactions:

Post by lupedafiasco »

My stance in Love really hasn’t changed. I just can’t take garbage time seriously against the Eagles. The way he looked in that Chiefs game is exactly the way I scouted him. Super indecisive and when things get tough he just YOLO throws balls. You even saw a big of that against the Eagles still.

I think physically he has all you want in a QB with a little less in each category. He’s got a strong arm but it’s not elite. He has good accuracy but it’s not elite. He’s got solid mobility but it’s not elite. He’s got good size but it’s not elite. His decision making I think is atrocious.

To me he always looked like Jay Cutler minus what made Cutler special which was a cannon of an arm. We will see if he has developed the mental aspect as a QB. I will say I love his story. I think his work ethic top notch. Sometimes that’s not enough though.
Cancelled by the forum elites.

VikingsSuckDotCom
Reactions:

Post by VikingsSuckDotCom »

lupedafiasco wrote:
25 Apr 2023 18:06
My stance in Love really hasn’t changed. I just can’t take garbage time seriously against the Eagles. The way he looked in that Chiefs game is exactly the way I scouted him. Super indecisive and when things get tough he just YOLO throws balls. You even saw a big of that against the Eagles still.

I think physically he has all you want in a QB with a little less in each category. He’s got a strong arm but it’s not elite. He has good accuracy but it’s not elite. He’s got solid mobility but it’s not elite. He’s got good size but it’s not elite. His decision making I think is atrocious.

To me he always looked like Jay Cutler minus what made Cutler special which was a cannon of an arm. We will see if he has developed the mental aspect as a QB. I will say I love his story. I think his work ethic top notch. Sometimes that’s not enough though.
Agreed. I wish I had the same confidence in Love that the majority of the posters here have in him. I'm not seeing it, yet. Hope I'm wrong.

Drj820
Reactions:

Post by Drj820 »

i like this thread best. More objective title.
"You guys are watching too much Andy Herman"-P23