Rank the Roster 2023: #1

From Lambeau to Lombardi, Holmgren, McCarthy and LaFleur and from Starr to Favre, Rodgers and now Jordan Love we’re talking Super Bowl Champion Green Bay Packers football. This Packers Forum is the place to talk NFL football and everything Packers. So, pull up a keyboard, make yourself at home and let’s talk some Packers football.

Moderators: NCF, salmar80, BF004, APB, Packfntk

Who are the two best players on the Packers?

Kenny Clark
15%
Jaire Alexander
44%
David Bakhtiari
8%
Elgton Jenkins
2%
Rashan Gary
10%
DeVondre Campbell
No votes
Aaron Jones
15%
Eric Stokes
No votes
AJ Dillon
No votes
Preston Smith
No votes
Rasul Douglas
No votes
Darnell Savage
No votes
Josh Myers
No votes
John Runyan
No votes
Quay Walker
No votes
Devonte Wyatt
No votes
Jordan Love
6%

Total votes: 52

Captain_Ben
Reactions:

Post by Captain_Ben »

It must be Jaire. I've said it before and I'm sure others have too but he reminds me a lot of Deion Sanders. He must be the best CB in the league at this point right?

Madcity_matt
Reactions:

Post by Madcity_matt »

Captain_Ben wrote:
03 May 2023 09:31
It must be Jaire. I've said it before and I'm sure others have too but he reminds me a lot of Deion Sanders. He must be the best CB in the league at this point right?
He's top couple at worst. It's hard to gauge since everyone's afraid to throw his direction :lol: I think they agree.

Yoop
Reactions:

Post by Yoop »

Madcity_matt wrote:
03 May 2023 09:34
Captain_Ben wrote:
03 May 2023 09:31
He's top couple at worst. It's hard to gauge since everyone's afraid to throw his direction :lol: I think they agree.
I think we should ask Justin Jefferson what he thinks, Justin wha ye got to say, I hates Jaire Alexander, he makes me look bad :rotf: