Packers @ Bears GDT: Sunday Sep 10th, 3:25pm CST

From Lambeau to Lombardi, Holmgren, McCarthy and LaFleur and from Starr to Favre, Rodgers and now Jordan Love we’re talking Super Bowl Champion Green Bay Packers football. This Packers Forum is the place to talk NFL football and everything Packers. So, pull up a keyboard, make yourself at home and let’s talk some Packers football.

Moderators: NCF, salmar80, BF004, APB, Packfntk

Packers by 100

Bout GD Time
26%
This is way too early for a GDT
4%
Where is the Here's Johnny Thread
12%
Packers by 100
12%
Jordan Love
16%
Still hate you BF
8%
LFGGGGGGGGGGGG!!!!!!!
22%

Total votes: 50

go pak go
Reactions:

Post by go pak go »

WASTE OF A PICK RASHAN GARY!!!!!
Yoop wrote:
26 May 2021 11:22
could we get some moderation in here to get rid of conspiracy theory's, some in here are trying to have a adult conversation.

lupedafiasco
Reactions:

Post by lupedafiasco »

Defense responds!
Cancelled by the forum elites.

musclestang
Reactions:

Post by musclestang »

Let’s go Jordan, let’s see this 2 min drill

go pak go
Reactions:

Post by go pak go »

Man Nixon's play was incredible. Don't know who to blame on that 2nd down on the 6 but feel like it was Kenny Clark who should have had the edge contain.
Yoop wrote:
26 May 2021 11:22
could we get some moderation in here to get rid of conspiracy theory's, some in here are trying to have a adult conversation.

lulu
Reactions:

Post by lulu »

Lets get at least 3 out of this, please.

Drj820
Reactions:

Post by Drj820 »

Nice field position.
"You guys are watching too much Andy Herman"-P23

Pckfn23
Reactions:

Post by Pckfn23 »

72 seconds. Let's make some magic happen!
Palmy - "Very few have the ability to truly excel regardless of system. For many the system is the difference between being just a guy or an NFL starter. Fact is, everyone is talented at this level."

Scott4Pack
Reactions:

Post by Scott4Pack »

Time for Love and the offense to earn their paychecks.
Come on down and try some of our delicious green chili! Best in the world!

Pckfn23
Reactions:

Post by Pckfn23 »

go pak go wrote:
10 Sep 2023 16:43
Man Nixon's play was incredible. Don't know who to blame on that 2nd down on the 6 but feel like it was Kenny Clark who should have had the edge contain.
Van Ness, 100%. He was the left OLB and dove inside.
Palmy - "Very few have the ability to truly excel regardless of system. For many the system is the difference between being just a guy or an NFL starter. Fact is, everyone is talented at this level."

Scott4Pack
Reactions:

Post by Scott4Pack »

go pak go wrote:
10 Sep 2023 16:43
Did LVN have the edge on that play?

YoHoChecko
Reactions:

Post by YoHoChecko »

Pckfn23 wrote:
10 Sep 2023 16:42
Dillon has gone for 7, 5, -5, -4. All or less than nothing.
and one of those negatives was actually a good play to hold onto the pitch while getting hit. Also had the inexcusable drop in the flat.

Like I said earlier, I think we're moving Jones around a lot and using Dillon as a rusher when both RBs are in and we're doing some cutesy things with the running game that maybe we don't need to.

It feels like overcompensation for Watson being out and getting tricky with formations. I don't like the plan; I understand where it came from. But we're capable of beating these guys up on the ground and we're not.

But it's a long game.

APB
Reactions:

Post by APB »

C’mon Jordan, make ‘em pay now!

Scott4Pack
Reactions:

Post by Scott4Pack »

YoHoChecko wrote:
10 Sep 2023 16:44
Pckfn23 wrote:
and one of those negatives was actually a good play to hold onto the pitch while getting hit. Also had the inexcusable drop in the flat.

Like I said earlier, I think we're moving Jones around a lot and using Dillon as a rusher when both RBs are in and we're doing some cutesy things with the running game that maybe we don't need to.

It feels like overcompensation for Watson being out and getting tricky with formations. I don't like the plan; I understand where it came from. But we're capable of beating these guys up on the ground and we're not.

But it's a long game.
“Cutesy” is a good word for it. MLF probably wants his vets out there. But for whatever reason, our O doesn’t do as well when Dillon and Jones are both on the field. I thought we learned that last year.

Pckfn23
Reactions:

Post by Pckfn23 »

YoHoChecko wrote:
Pckfn23 wrote:

But it's a long game.
Bears are penetrating gaps. Need some inside run with pullers. Put Love under center a bit more.

musclestang
Reactions:

Post by musclestang »

YoHoChecko wrote:
Pckfn23 wrote:

But it's a long game.
Yes, we don’t need to get cute up front, block it and run at them. Not here of course, but I’m 2nd half

Crazylegs Starks
Reactions:

Post by Crazylegs Starks »

Dammit
“We didn’t lose the game; we just ran out of time.”
- Vince Lombardi

YoHoChecko
Reactions:

Post by YoHoChecko »

Ooof, miscue on Musgrave-Love connection. Love threw it one way, Musgrave flattened out

Pckfn23
Reactions:

Post by Pckfn23 »

Keep running big man!

Pckfn23
Reactions:

Post by Pckfn23 »

Reeds hands need some work.

Crazylegs Starks
Reactions:

Post by Crazylegs Starks »

WTF is that time management???
“We didn’t lose the game; we just ran out of time.”
- Vince Lombardi