Lions @ Packers GDT: Thursday Sep 28, 7:15pm CST

From Lambeau to Lombardi, Holmgren, McCarthy and LaFleur and from Starr to Favre, Rodgers and now Jordan Love we’re talking Super Bowl Champion Green Bay Packers football. This Packers Forum is the place to talk NFL football and everything Packers. So, pull up a keyboard, make yourself at home and let’s talk some Packers football.

Moderators: NCF, salmar80, BF004, APB, Packfntk

Pckfn23
Reactions:

Post by Pckfn23 »

Either Wooden or Walker $%@# up on that goal line stand.
Palmy - "Very few have the ability to truly excel regardless of system. For many the system is the difference between being just a guy or an NFL starter. Fact is, everyone is talented at this level."

williewasgreat
Reactions:

Post by williewasgreat »

Well, that's the game. Some consolation not quitting, but just a very poor performance.

Crazylegs Starks
Reactions:

Post by Crazylegs Starks »

Pckfn23 wrote:
28 Sep 2023 21:55
I feel like Wooden should not be doing a swim move on short yardage :idn:
“We didn’t lose the game; we just ran out of time.”
- Vince Lombardi

Pckfn23
Reactions:

Post by Pckfn23 »

YoHoChecko wrote:
28 Sep 2023 21:54
Dang that was a really nice, physical collision. Got 2 feet further than he needed
Wish Dillon could run like that.
Palmy - "Very few have the ability to truly excel regardless of system. For many the system is the difference between being just a guy or an NFL starter. Fact is, everyone is talented at this level."

paco
Reactions:

Post by paco »

&%$@. Hope they don't roll over now that it's basically over. Show some fight and score again.

Bet Quay feels bad. Betting just a dumb mistake.
RIP JustJeff

Pugger
Reactions:

Post by Pugger »

That's too bad. Quay was having a decent game but messed up big time. Well, I'm sorry we won't win but I'm glad they didn't roll over. I hope we score on this drive.

Foosball
Reactions:

Post by Foosball »

Where’s Clark? He has disappeared this game.
Love is the answer…

Pckfn23
Reactions:

Post by Pckfn23 »

Crazylegs Starks wrote:
28 Sep 2023 21:56
Pckfn23 wrote:
I feel like Wooden should not be doing a swim move on short yardage :idn:
That would be my assumption as well, especially to the outside.

YoHoChecko
Reactions:

Post by YoHoChecko »

Pckfn23 wrote:
28 Sep 2023 21:52
Gotta blame that one on coaching I would say. Gotta teach the rules. Unless he went rouge and was told it.
Did they change the rules due to Troy Polumalu or did he do the line leap on regular plays and I'm mis-remembering. I just remember him timing his run up to the line and leaping over like half a dozen times

wallyuwl
Reactions:

Post by wallyuwl »

Pckfn23 wrote:
YoHoChecko wrote:
28 Sep 2023 21:54
Dang that was a really nice, physical collision. Got 2 feet further than he needed
Wish Dillon could run like that.
He does, too

MY_TAKE
Reactions:

Post by MY_TAKE »

You would think that the special teams coaches would have teach that. OH well. Anti-climactic now. Hopefully they can at least put another TD on the board. TEAM has to quit digging it self holes to climb out of.

YoHoChecko
Reactions:

Post by YoHoChecko »

Pckfn23 wrote:
Gotta blame that one on coaching I would say. Gotta teach the rules. Unless he went rouge and was told it.
Based on MLF's face while they were talking, the rule was coached.

wallyuwl
Reactions:

Post by wallyuwl »

YoHoChecko wrote:
Pckfn23 wrote:
Did they change the rules due to Troy Polumalu or did he do the line leap on regular plays and I'm mis-remembering. I just remember him timing his run up to the line and leaping over like half a dozen times
It changed since then. Ironically Pat and AJ were talking about it today on PMF show.

lupedafiasco
Reactions:

Post by lupedafiasco »

Just no physicality on this team. They got punched in the mouth against Atlanta. Punched in the mouth against NO until Carr was hurt. Punched in the mouth tonight. I really think teams take on the personalities of their coaches.

I would follow Arthur Smith and Dan Campbell into battle and know I was coming home in one piece. I’ve never felt that way about LaFleur. I felt that way for a little about Gutenbumst until I realized he was a $%@# idiot.
Cancelled by the forum elites.

Pckfn23
Reactions:

Post by Pckfn23 »

YoHoChecko wrote:
Pckfn23 wrote:
I believe so. I honestly didn't remember that they did change it and obviously the refs didn't either as it took minutes to call the penalty.

Crazylegs Starks
Reactions:

YoHoChecko wrote:
Pckfn23 wrote:
I thought the Seahawks were responsible
- Vince Lombardi

paco
Reactions:

Post by paco »

MY_TAKE wrote:
28 Sep 2023 21:57
You would think that the special teams coaches would have teach that. OH well. Anti-climactic now. Hopefully they can at least put another TD on the board. TEAM has to quit digging it self holes to climb out of.
I ask again, has Bisacchia really given us highest paid ST coach returns? I don't think so.
RIP JustJeff

YoHoChecko
Reactions:

Post by YoHoChecko »

Didn't know Toure had that in him

Crazylegs Starks
Reactions:

Wow, nice catch by Toure
- Vince Lombardi

Pugger
Reactions:

Post by Pugger »

williewasgreat wrote:
Well, that's the game. Some consolation not quitting, but just a very poor performance.
A team this young is going to have games like this. The guys will learn from this. We now have a mini bye to get some of our guys healthy.
Last edited by Pugger on 28 Sep 2023 22:04, edited 1 time in total.