Bakh To IR

From Lambeau to Lombardi, Holmgren, McCarthy and LaFleur and from Starr to Favre, Rodgers and now Jordan Love we’re talking Super Bowl Champion Green Bay Packers football. This Packers Forum is the place to talk NFL football and everything Packers. So, pull up a keyboard, make yourself at home and let’s talk some Packers football.

Moderators: NCF, salmar80, BF004, APB, Packfntk

wallyuwl
Reactions:

Post by wallyuwl »

Sounds like cartilage is missing, he might be bone on bone (or very close). He will probably need a knee replacement by age 37

Gunzaan
Reactions:

Post by Gunzaan »

I don’t understand why people get upset that others have different opinions than them.

I hope the fact that I think Bahk is a b.itch doesn’t upset anyone.

But yah, Bahk is a lame, Rodgers-nut-sucking b.itch.

BF004
Reactions:

Post by BF004 »

Gunzaan wrote:
06 Oct 2023 19:21
I don’t understand why people get upset that others have different opinions than them.
One of the harder places to get to in life.

Very liberating when you do.

This whole situation just sucks for all involved.

Drj820
Reactions:

Post by Drj820 »

I actually have a doctorate, but it is not a medical doctorate. But that really isn’t needed to make a judgement off the info we have. We were told it was a cartilage cleanup, based off that info, Bakh is back to stealing from the team again. My guess is he just doesn’t want to play with anyone but his little buddy 12!
"You guys are watching too much Andy Herman"-P23

musclestang
Reactions:

Post by musclestang »

I never understood why some just can’t figure out it’s not their differing opinion others might not like much

Yoop
Reactions:

Post by Yoop »

stealing from the team, bi-ch.

Boooooo Hoooooooo, I hope he comes back next year and we extend him.

Drj820
Reactions:

Post by Drj820 »

Yoop wrote:
06 Oct 2023 22:58

You probably also wanted to keep Cobb and call Jordy back from his farm.

Gunzaan
Reactions:

Post by Gunzaan »

musclestang wrote:
06 Oct 2023 22:50
I never understood why some just can’t figure out it’s not their differing opinion others might not like much

Please, enlighten us then. Have the fortitude to be honest & speak your truth. Otherwise it’s just assumptions.

Yoop
Reactions:

Post by Yoop »

Drj820 wrote:
06 Oct 2023 23:19
Yoop wrote:

you have no idea what Bakhtiari is capable of, the money already owed him is gone, if that knee becomes sound after this next surgery you damn right I want him back to finish his career here, why would anyone not want that, some of you make no sense, this is no different then others that came back and played well after most of us thought they where all done. ( Clifton, Bulaga, Tausher, most recent)

If our goal, which should seem obvious to anyone here, is that we draft and develop, that is our approach to player replacement, so we have a pattern to take mid to late round flyers hoping to coach them into starter caliber players, often that fails simply because thats the natural order of things, one guy stays, 3 guys walk, and thats conservative.

at this point it's questionable if Walker is the answer, or in fact anyone is really, Toms has had very little work on the left side, and the draft guarantee's nothing except hope, so ya I'am keeping the Bakhtiari door wide open, lock down LT's are hard to find.

GJPackerBacker
Reactions:

Post by GJPackerBacker »

Yoop wrote:
07 Oct 2023 09:08

If our goal, which should seem obvious to anyone here, is that we draft and develop, that is our approach to player replacement, so we have a pattern to take mid to late round flyers hoping to coach them into starter caliber players, often that fails simply because thats the natural order of things, one guy stays, 3 guys walk, and thats conservative.
Just wondering…. Is this philosophy the sting that results from one of the worst first round o line draft picks of all time?

Cuz that would be a deep scar!!
IMG_5114.jpeg
IMG_5114.jpeg (861.94 KiB) Viewed 10567 times
GO PACK GO!!!

RingoCStarrQB
Reactions:

Post by RingoCStarrQB »

Yoop wrote:
07 Oct 2023 09:08
Drj820 wrote:
06 Oct 2023 23:19
Yoop wrote:

you have no idea what Bakhtiari is capable of, the money already owed him is gone, if that knee becomes sound after this next surgery you damn right I want him back to finish his career here, why would anyone not want that, some of you make no sense, this is no different then others that came back and played well after most of us thought they where all done. ( Clifton, Bulaga, Tausher, most recent)

at this point it's questionable if Walker is the answer, or in fact anyone is really, Toms has had very little work on the left side, and the draft guarantee's nothing except hope, so ya I'am keeping the Bakhtiari door wide open, lock down LT's are hard to find.
Cullen Jenkins and Ron Kostelnik wore #77 well. As did Mike Butler.

APB
Reactions:

Post by APB »

Drj820 wrote:
06 Oct 2023 22:29
We were told it was a cartilage cleanup, based off that info, Bakh is back to stealing from the team again. My guess is he just doesn’t want to play with anyone but his little buddy 12!
We were? Not according to the multitude of reporting I’ve seen.

Maybe you should reconsider your information sources.

Drj820
Reactions:

Post by Drj820 »

APB wrote:
08 Oct 2023 11:11
Drj820 wrote:
We were told it was a cartilage cleanup, based off that info, Bakh is back to stealing from the team again. My guess is he just doesn’t want to play with anyone but his little buddy 12!

I just listened to Bakh himself who said he had a cartilage clean up least week. Is Bakh himself a good enough media source for you?

APB
Reactions:

Post by APB »

Drj820 wrote:
08 Oct 2023 11:34
APB wrote:
08 Oct 2023 11:11
Drj820 wrote:

I just listened to Bakh himself who said he had a cartilage clean up least week. Is Bakh himself a good enough media source for you?
<sigh>

Yeah, and that’s all he said, right? :roll: