Rams at Packers GDT: Sunday, Nov 5, 2023, 12:00pm CST

From Lambeau to Lombardi, Holmgren, McCarthy and LaFleur and from Starr to Favre, Rodgers and now Jordan Love we’re talking Super Bowl Champion Green Bay Packers football. This Packers Forum is the place to talk NFL football and everything Packers. So, pull up a keyboard, make yourself at home and let’s talk some Packers football.

Moderators: NCF, salmar80, BF004, APB, Packfntk

Foosball
Reactions:

Post by Foosball »

Packers 33
Rams 10
Love is the answer…

lupedafiasco
Reactions:

Post by lupedafiasco »

APB wrote:
02 Nov 2023 18:03
lupedafiasco wrote:
02 Nov 2023 14:42
I had to look. Vettix is giving away 57 tickets to the game this weekend. Thats insane for an NFL game.
I signed up for Vettix years ago, probably 10-12 years. Never used a single coin. TBH I had forgot about it. I know you get 3 bidding tokens every month, or at least they used to. I need to check where my account is at and maybe go to a game.

Edit: just checked. I have 884 tokens. Any idea how high a lottery bid you need to make to secure a big event ticket like, say, Packers at Steelers game?
I’ve used vettix for years. The key is to buy a shirt and take a picture at the event and you get back 15 coins which is well worth it. I’ve been getting some great concerts this year in Kansas City and Omaha.

I think Pittsburgh doesn’t have a lot around it in terms of bases so you could probably throw 50 on it depending on the amount of tickets available.

I just put 1 coin on the game this weekend considering there’s 57 tickets available and not many bases in the area.
Cancelled by the forum elites.

RingoCStarrQB
Reactions:

Post by RingoCStarrQB »

BF004 wrote:
02 Nov 2023 10:36
Jaire says we winning out.

Road to 12-5 starts Sunday.

I think our injury report is actually shorter than theirs. :shock:
:beer2:

APB
Reactions:

Post by APB »

Good news, folks! The offensive explosion is upon us!!

Crazylegs Starks
Reactions:

Post by Crazylegs Starks »

APB wrote:
03 Nov 2023 07:10

I'm skeptical

“We didn’t lose the game; we just ran out of time.”
- Vince Lombardi

Labrev
Reactions:

Post by Labrev »

Yeah, in the span of those two weeks, we had a game, and the WR play was not pretty, so....
“Most other nations don't allow a terrorist to be their leader.”
“... Yet so many allow their leaders to be terrorists.”
—Magneto

Pugger
Reactions:

Post by Pugger »

APB wrote:
02 Nov 2023 10:52
@Pugger - if you're in Ft. Myers, you're in luck. Otherwise, go find you a Packers bar!
I saw that! It is so strange just a tiny area near me is getting our game in Florida on Sunday. :dunno: :lol:

MY_TAKE
Reactions:

Post by MY_TAKE »

APB wrote:

LMAO. I might have to rethink all of my "under" betting props now. I have a really good streak going.

Papa John
Reactions:

Post by Papa John »

The Rams are a middling team in pretty much every major statistical category. This is a tough game to call for me. I can't find any differentiating trait that would cause me to favor either team over the other. Then again, middling should be more than enough to beat the Packers based on what I've seen from them this season.
"It's better to decide wrongly than weakly; if you're weak, you're likely to be wrong anyway."
- Bill Parcells

Drj820
Reactions:

Post by Drj820 »

Papa John wrote:
03 Nov 2023 17:01
The Rams are a middling team in pretty much every major statistical category. This is a tough game to call for me. I can't find any differentiating trait that would cause me to favor either team over the other. Then again, middling should be more than enough to beat the Packers based on what I've seen from them this season.
They do have one big advantage: coaching.
"You guys are watching too much Andy Herman"-P23

RingoCStarrQB
Reactions:

Post by RingoCStarrQB »

Tickets for this game are going for as low as $35 on Ticketmaster. My how the Packers have fallen.

wallyuwl
Reactions:

Post by wallyuwl »

RingoCStarrQB wrote:
03 Nov 2023 18:29
Tickets for this game are going for as low as $35 on Ticketmaster. My how the Packers have fallen.
You could get them for $5 right before kickoff on Ridge Road (street adjacent to Lambeau to the west) in the 80s. With inflation that is probably like $15 now.

Pugger
Reactions:

Post by Pugger »

RingoCStarrQB wrote:
My brother, who lives in Washington DC, got tickets and will be there for his first game at Lambeau in eons.

lupedafiasco
Reactions:

Post by lupedafiasco »

RingoCStarrQB wrote:
Yeah I knew something was wrong when I saw an NFL game had 60 tickets available for free for vets and first responders. You could maybe see 2 on there donated in previous years if any at all.

APB
Reactions:

Post by APB »

Papa John wrote:
How’s this for a differentiating trait:
Head coach Sean McVay told reporters Friday that Stafford, dealing with a right thumb injury, won't practice on the final day of the work week but will be listed as questionable.

McVay noted that Stafford not participating in Friday's session was part of the plan, and the club would likely take until game time on Sunday to decide on his availability. The QB also sat out practice Wednesday and Thursday.

MY_TAKE
Reactions:

Post by MY_TAKE »

APB wrote:

In all seriousness, maybe we see that Jordon Love we saw the second half of the saints game. I want that guy. He is definitely due. He pulled it out despite his supporting cast trying to screw it up. AS Kevin Greene said to Clay Matthews in the SB, "IT IS TIME !!!!!

lupedafiasco
Reactions:

Post by lupedafiasco »

MY_TAKE wrote:
04 Nov 2023 09:03
APB wrote:

In all seriousness, maybe we see that Jordon Love we saw the second half of the saints game. I want that guy. He is definitely due. He pulled it out despite his supporting cast trying to screw it up. AS Kevin Greene said to Clay Matthews in the SB, "IT IS TIME !!!!!
You want the guy throwing terrible passes downfield that by the grace of god drew PI?

MY_TAKE
Reactions:

Post by MY_TAKE »

lupedafiasco wrote:
04 Nov 2023 09:42
MY_TAKE wrote:
04 Nov 2023 09:03
APB wrote:

You want the guy throwing terrible passes downfield that by the grace of god drew PI?
Yes. As long as it's not into double coverage with a safety camped ready to pick it off. The scenario of throwing deep but underthrown drawing DPI happens every week in almost every game it seems in the NFL Ideally he would put it on the money.

I have been as critical of Love as anyone, so your comments are a bit harsh to me. I want him making plays at critical times to WIN THE GAME!!! Thats basically it. I figured giving him a bit of LOVE instead of trashing him all the time might be a nice change for me. Simple as that :aok:

Papa John
Reactions:

Post by Papa John »

APB wrote:
04 Nov 2023 08:35
Papa John wrote:
How’s this for a differentiating trait:
Head coach Sean McVay told reporters Friday that Stafford, dealing with a right thumb injury, won't practice on the final day of the work week but will be listed as questionable.

McVay noted that Stafford not participating in Friday's session was part of the plan, and the club would likely take until game time on Sunday to decide on his availability. The QB also sat out practice Wednesday and Thursday.
Thumb doesn't matter when throwing a football, remember?

Really though, if Stafford is out, I actually think I like our chances.
"It's better to decide wrongly than weakly; if you're weak, you're likely to be wrong anyway."
- Bill Parcells

Yoop
Reactions:

Post by Yoop »

with all the fuse lighting help provided by Rasul Douglas this week, a win seems more possible, I hope we don't have to martyrize a player a week to win though :rotf:

GO PACK GO, we want some Ram hide hanging at Lambeau late Sunday, if Stafford plays break his thumb :evil: