Chargers @ Packers GDT: Sunday, Nov. 19th, 12:00 PM CST

From Lambeau to Lombardi, Holmgren, McCarthy and LaFleur and from Starr to Favre, Rodgers and now Jordan Love we’re talking Super Bowl Champion Green Bay Packers football. This Packers Forum is the place to talk NFL football and everything Packers. So, pull up a keyboard, make yourself at home and let’s talk some Packers football.

Moderators: NCF, salmar80, BF004, APB, Packfntk

Pckfn23
Reactions:

Post by Pckfn23 »

image.png
image.png (10.27 KiB) Viewed 529 times
That's funny.
Palmy - "Very few have the ability to truly excel regardless of system. For many the system is the difference between being just a guy or an NFL starter. Fact is, everyone is talented at this level."

lupedafiasco
Reactions:

Post by lupedafiasco »

I will say I do believe this is one that is good for the locker room. I think they will believe this is one the Packers locker room will believe they won and that’s all that matters.

Realistically this is one the Chargers lost but it’s all a matter of perception.
Cancelled by the forum elites.

Pckfn23
Reactions:

Post by Pckfn23 »

APB wrote:
19 Nov 2023 15:13
lupedafiasco wrote:
19 Nov 2023 14:45
Time for Love to answer. Or will he continue to just be a bad player? Another game where he leads to a low scoring game. At some point we need to as a fan base just admit he can’t carry a team.
Jordan Love outplayed your man crush, Justin Herbert, today by a long shot. Herbert was even facing a decimated Packer secondary.

Love won it with a beautiful game winning drive and beautifully placed long TD throw.

I bet that hurt for you to watch.
Will never know how a win like that can not be enjoyed.
Palmy - "Very few have the ability to truly excel regardless of system. For many the system is the difference between being just a guy or an NFL starter. Fact is, everyone is talented at this level."

APB
Reactions:

Post by APB »

lupedafiasco wrote:
19 Nov 2023 15:28
Great not lose for the team. I can’t call it a true win considering the other team just played that poorly but credit to the Packers to actually win the game.

I thought Love continued to miss some big time throws down the field but the short to intermediate he was throwing strikes. I pretty much stand by my statement he will never be anything in the eagle until he can find his deep ball and considering he’s in year 4 and still hasn’t he’s still pretty garbage. Right now he’s bacillus Daniel Jones minus some playmaking ability.

I think we saw some growing pints from the young guys but ultimately this win will hurt this team.
In the immortal words of Matt LeFleur…you expose yourself.

Pckfn23
Reactions:

Post by Pckfn23 »

The play that melted Lupe's mind.

bud fox
Reactions:

Post by bud fox »

Pckfn23 wrote:
19 Nov 2023 15:45
Great play by Doubs, Saw the opening changed the route and then reached back for the catch.

Labrev
Reactions:

Post by Labrev »

Considering he had no real run game after Jones and Wilson went down, inconsistent OL play against an elite EDGE, and a coach whose gameplan made his life harder, I am very impressed by Love today.
“Most other nations don't allow a terrorist to be their leader.”
“... Yet so many allow their leaders to be terrorists.”
—Magneto

bud fox
Reactions:

Post by bud fox »

Love's best play was probably the Watson td. Good play call by MLF as well

bud fox
Reactions:

Post by bud fox »

Labrev wrote:
19 Nov 2023 15:47
Considering he had no real run game after Jones and Wilson went down, inconsistent OL play against an elite EDGE, and a coach whose gameplan made his life harder, I am very impressed by Love today.
The line held up well today.

Felt like packers got more rush with just 4 dline.

Papa John
Reactions:

Post by Papa John »

bud fox wrote:
19 Nov 2023 15:47
Pckfn23 wrote:
19 Nov 2023 15:45
Great play by Doubs, Saw the opening changed the route and then reached back for the catch.
The throw does look a bit awkward but give Love credit for making a good read. We are so used to seeing Rodgers throwing dimes so anything that’s “just fine” is going to look a bit different.
"It's better to decide wrongly than weakly; if you're weak, you're likely to be wrong anyway."
- Bill Parcells

go pak go
Reactions:

Post by go pak go »

Man. The Chargers left a lot of points on the field today.

I'm not a huge fan of winning games we shouldn't have when we aren't a good team. Hopefully we are competitive in Detroit.
Yoop wrote:
26 May 2021 11:22
could we get some moderation in here to get rid of conspiracy theory's, some in here are trying to have a adult conversation.

MY_TAKE
Reactions:

Post by MY_TAKE »

go pak go wrote:
19 Nov 2023 16:05

I'm not a huge fan of winning games we shouldn't have when we aren't a good team. Hopefully we are competitive in Detroit.
I agree. I am enjoying the win or trying. I am happy Love played well. He needed too. The drops the chargers had were devastating drops. They were game killers. Most seemed to be on first down or for a TD or big play. If I am a chargers fan my head exploded at the end.

lupedafiasco
Reactions:

Post by lupedafiasco »

go pak go wrote:
19 Nov 2023 16:05

Basically my exact reaction to the game. Love the win. Feels good as a fan but if I was in control of this fame. I didn’t see much good outside of Reed and Wicks really.
Cancelled by the forum elites.

Pckfn23
Reactions:

Post by Pckfn23 »

Love was good today, don't let your narrative take control.

Musgrave and Kraft were good as well.
Last edited by Pckfn23 on 19 Nov 2023 16:39, edited 1 time in total.

Labrev
Reactions:

Post by Labrev »

bud fox wrote:
19 Nov 2023 15:49
Mack got several pressures.
—Magneto

bud fox
Reactions:

Post by bud fox »

Labrev wrote:
19 Nov 2023 16:36
bud fox wrote:
Yeah so - they blitzed alot.

I think if we see time before pass stats in a week it will be quite a good amount of time. Seemed like Love had more time than Herbet despite Chargers blitzing more often.

Labrev
Reactions:

Post by Labrev »

bud fox wrote:
19 Nov 2023 16:39
Labrev wrote:
bud fox wrote:
So, they didn't hold up well today, not on the edge.
—Magneto

bud fox
Reactions:

Post by bud fox »

Labrev wrote:
19 Nov 2023 16:40
bud fox wrote:
Labrev wrote:

They did.

Labrev
Reactions:

Post by Labrev »

bud fox wrote:
19 Nov 2023 16:51
Labrev wrote:
19 Nov 2023 16:40
bud fox wrote:

They did.
How did they hold up well on the edge when you've admitted that Mack got several pressures?

MAKE IT MAKE SENSE as the kids say.
—Magneto

Pugger
Reactions:

Post by Pugger »

lupedafiasco wrote:
19 Nov 2023 15:28
Great not lose for the team. I can’t call it a true win considering the other team just played that poorly but credit to the Packers to actually win the game.

I thought Love continued to miss some big time throws down the field but the short to intermediate he was throwing strikes. I pretty much stand by my statement he will never be anything in the eagle until he can find his deep ball and considering he’s in year 4 and still hasn’t he’s still pretty garbage. Right now he’s bacillus Daniel Jones minus some playmaking ability.

I think we saw some growing pints from the young guys but ultimately this win will hurt this team.
Nonsense, unless you are lamenting about dropping in the upcoming draft.