Chiefs @ Packers GDT: Sunday, Dec. 3rd, 7:20 PM CST

From Lambeau to Lombardi, Holmgren, McCarthy and LaFleur and from Starr to Favre, Rodgers and now Jordan Love we’re talking Super Bowl Champion Green Bay Packers football. This Packers Forum is the place to talk NFL football and everything Packers. So, pull up a keyboard, make yourself at home and let’s talk some Packers football.

Moderators: NCF, salmar80, BF004, APB, Packfntk

Pckfn23
Reactions:

Post by Pckfn23 »

Palmy - "Very few have the ability to truly excel regardless of system. For many the system is the difference between being just a guy or an NFL starter. Fact is, everyone is talented at this level."

Backthepack4ever
Reactions:

Post by Backthepack4ever »

Reed wicks and Alexander are huge. Playoff type of game get out there boys!!!

Yoop
Reactions:

Post by Yoop »

we need for Jones and some of the others to be healthy for the playoff run, oh wait this is a playoff run :lol: what a walking mash unit this team has been this season.

go pak go
Reactions:

Post by go pak go »

BF004 wrote:
01 Dec 2023 06:52
go pak go wrote:
30 Nov 2023 20:08
Not looking good for Jayden Reed
Think I saw a tweet that was favorable.
He had a helmet on today in the Jones video so it looks like he practiced
Yoop wrote:
26 May 2021 11:22
could we get some moderation in here to get rid of conspiracy theory's, some in here are trying to have a adult conversation.

Pckfn23
Reactions:

Post by Pckfn23 »

image.png
image.png (108.98 KiB) Viewed 519 times
Palmy - "Very few have the ability to truly excel regardless of system. For many the system is the difference between being just a guy or an NFL starter. Fact is, everyone is talented at this level."

Scott4Pack
Reactions:

Post by Scott4Pack »

Reed did practice today. Nice!

At this point of the season, I think that every regular player is dinged up. Some are just dinged more than others. They all are dealing with pain.

Just as our OLine did well last week, I'm hoping they duplicate that against the Chiefs front 7. Some real good players there. IF they do their part, then our WRs and TEs could do well again.

More Kraft anybody? More Watson and Doubs and Reed? Throw in a INT or two against KC and we can beat them just fine.

:-)
Come on down and try some of our delicious green chili! Best in the world!

BF004
Reactions:

Post by BF004 »

wallyuwl
Reactions:

Post by wallyuwl »

BF004 wrote:
01 Dec 2023 16:39
WTF cares

RingoCStarrQB
Reactions:

Post by RingoCStarrQB »

wallyuwl wrote:
01 Dec 2023 17:09
BF004 wrote:
WTF cares
Probably Travis Kelse.

williewasgreat
Reactions:

Post by williewasgreat »

wallyuwl wrote:
01 Dec 2023 17:09
BF004 wrote:
WTF cares
My granddaughter!

APB
Reactions:

Post by APB »

My neighbor’s 12 yr old daughter is a dedicated and competitive gymnast, holding Simone Biles as one of her heroes. She’s also big into Taylor Swift and considers herself a loyal Swiftie.

She is beside herself on who to cheer for this weekend.

The heavy weight of fandom for today’s 12 year olds is real….

Yoop
Reactions:

Post by Yoop »

just like so many side articles associated with the NFL, teams, and players, the media glammed on to click bait possibilities with Taylor Swift and Kelce.

I been so jealous of it all, if only Johnny Owens was a household name do to being a stud muffin safety, or Womans gymnastics was actually a spectator event, our two would be house hold celebrities too, life is so unfair :bigcry:

wallyuwl
Reactions:

Post by wallyuwl »

APB wrote:
02 Dec 2023 08:11
My neighbor’s 12 yr old daughter is a dedicated and competitive gymnast, holding Simone Biles as one of her heroes. She’s also big into Taylor Swift and considers herself a loyal Swiftie.

It says a lot that so many (kids and especially adults) have such idolatry. Says a lor about their upbringing, family values, and own life.

go pak go
Reactions:

Post by go pak go »

wallyuwl wrote:
02 Dec 2023 09:36
APB wrote:

It says a lot that so many (kids and especially adults) have such idolatry. Says a lor about their upbringing, family values, and own life.
Grown men on this forum have a significantly larger idoltry to a specific player and idoltry to a specific man on the other thread than APB's 12 year old neighbor does with a pop star.

At least a child's idoltry is cute and mostly harmless.
Last edited by go pak go on 02 Dec 2023 09:55, edited 1 time in total.
Yoop wrote:
could we get some moderation in here to get rid of conspiracy theory's, some in here are trying to have a adult conversation.

BF004
Reactions:

Post by BF004 »

Wally gunna Wally

Yoop
Reactions:

Post by Yoop »

wallyuwl wrote:
APB wrote:

:rotf: ya bring up so many great Donny Trump moments I regret so many Americans fell for. :rotf:

Yoop
Reactions:

Post by Yoop »

go pak go wrote:
02 Dec 2023 09:39
wallyuwl wrote:
APB wrote:

Grown men on this forum have a significantly larger idoltry to a specific player and idoltry to a specific man on the other thread than APB's 12 year old neighbor does with a pop star.

At least a child's idoltry is cute and mostly harmless.
wow, like you never fell head over heels for a football star, sports star, ever. :thwap:

reality is this my friend, people go to games because they love those that play, they may go once, even twice just to see the stadium, or other attractions, but no one doles out thousands of dollars to go there if that stadium is empty each week, each month, every year,

we remember games based almost exclusively on player performance, achievements met, sure as hel l not the taste of the condiments, or the decorations in the atrium, players is what matters, and I cherish memories of them easily as much as Lambeau field, and I grew up in the bowels of that place, you need to figure out what side your bread got the butter on, because from everything I know about you, it's that you worship that place.

is the building you work in more important to that business success, or is it the people that work in it? easy answer for me. real easy :aok:

go pak go
Reactions:

Post by go pak go »

Yoop wrote:
02 Dec 2023 10:12

is the building you work in more important to that business success, or is it the people that work in it? easy answer for me. real easy :aok:
I'm going to summarize this as succinctly as I can.

Organizations thrive not because of the buildings you are trying to corner me to but instead based on culture, idea, process, and execution. People are absolutely part of that but organizations that are dependent on a specific person rather than a stronger underlying culture, process, and idea are meant to fail because it cannot scale, is too dependent on the person being there and is overall simply a liabilty to the individual.

I am a fan of the Green Bay Packers. I absolutely cherish, respect and appreciate all members of the Packers and those that help the organization be successful but the ultimate attractor is the Green Bay Packers. It is a team sport and it is why it can and has lived successfully for over a century.
Yoop wrote:

Yoop
Reactions:

Post by Yoop »

go pak go wrote:
02 Dec 2023 10:23
Yoop wrote:

Organizations thrive not because of the buildings you are trying to corner me to but instead based on culture, idea, process, and execution. People are absolutely part of that but organizations that are dependent on a specific person rather than a stronger underlying culture, process, and idea are meant to fail because it cannot scale, is too dependent on the person being there and is overall simply a liabilty to the individual.

I am a fan of the Green Bay Packers. I absolutely cherish, respect and appreciate all members of the Packers and those that help the organization be successful but the ultimate attractor is the Green Bay Packers. It is a team sport and it is why it can and has lived successfully for over a century.
I figured to get this response from you, say what you want, the players are the team, always are the team, your so corporate that you've lost sight of what really matters, just look around the league, how do you relate to teams? by there stadiums, by there corporate logo? of course not, you recognize them do to the players on there roster.

it is so PC to say I cherish the corporate name, minus the star players over the years and you wouldn't even know who the GB Packers are

APB
Reactions:

Post by APB »

Yoop wrote:
02 Dec 2023 10:37
go pak go wrote:
02 Dec 2023 10:23
Yoop wrote:

I figured to get this response from you, say what you want, the players are the team, always are the team, your so corporate that you've lost sight of what really matters, just look around the league, how do you relate to teams? by there stadiums, by there corporate logo? of course not, you recognize them do to the players on there roster.

it is so PC to say I cherish the corporate name, minus the star players over the years and you wouldn't even know who the GB Packers are
Remember that post you made less than a week ago advocating for everybody to be allowed to have their own opinion...?