Chiefs @ Packers GDT: Sunday, Dec. 3rd, 7:20 PM CST

From Lambeau to Lombardi, Holmgren, McCarthy and LaFleur and from Starr to Favre, Rodgers and now Jordan Love we’re talking Super Bowl Champion Green Bay Packers football. This Packers Forum is the place to talk NFL football and everything Packers. So, pull up a keyboard, make yourself at home and let’s talk some Packers football.

Moderators: NCF, salmar80, BF004, APB, Packfntk

lupedafiasco
Reactions:

Post by lupedafiasco »

Awful refs on full display there. Jesus what dog &%$@ calls on both teams.
Cancelled by the forum elites.

Pckfn23
Reactions:

Post by Pckfn23 »

Scored the most points against their D this season, held them to their 3rd lowest output on offense. The former is even more impressive given the limited number of drives this game.
Palmy - "Very few have the ability to truly excel regardless of system. For many the system is the difference between being just a guy or an NFL starter. Fact is, everyone is talented at this level."

salmar80
Reactions:

Post by salmar80 »

Last two weeks... :guitar: :jam: :banana: :guitar: :jam:

It's been a privilege enjoying these wins with y'all.

BF004
Reactions:

Post by BF004 »

That was a big boy win.

Awesome game, crowd and as fun

YoHoChecko
Reactions:

Post by YoHoChecko »

I'm really annoyed that the final drive featured a
- bad personal foul call
- a close-call fumble (correctly overturned)
- a scuffle and ejection (that could have been offsetting as Nixon started it, but the ejection was a correct move)
- egregious no-call on a PI
- a terrible ruling on no forward progress/clock
- a lot of announcer commentary about hail mary contact

The game was awesome. It was well played and relatively clean by both teams. It was exciting and went back and forth.

And the narrative will be about the refs because of one last drive.

Pckfn23
Reactions:

Post by Pckfn23 »

Get Jordan Love a turkey leg!
Palmy - "Very few have the ability to truly excel regardless of system. For many the system is the difference between being just a guy or an NFL starter. Fact is, everyone is talented at this level."

Pckfn23
Reactions:

Post by Pckfn23 »

Talk about the personal foul on the legitimate hit on Mahomes!! $%@# you NBC!

Drj820
Reactions:

Post by Drj820 »

Collinsworth still going on. What is NBC doing right now?
"You guys are watching too much Andy Herman"-P23

YoHoChecko
Reactions:

Post by YoHoChecko »

Drj820 wrote:
03 Dec 2023 22:36
Collinsworth still going on. What is NBC doing right now?
yeah wild choice for the immediate post-game content to air. There was a lot of great to focus on and they end by watering down the whole product by de-legitimizing what we all watched?

Drj820
Reactions:

Post by Drj820 »

Love is a dog

kampmanfan4life
Reactions:

Post by kampmanfan4life »

Everything had to go right and outside of a missed FG opportunity at half and Watson's injury everything did go right.

I hate these night games, now I have to try to fall asleep after all that.

Drj820
Reactions:

Post by Drj820 »

Love really didn’t like his moms getting put in the top row

lupedafiasco
Reactions:

Post by lupedafiasco »

YoHoChecko wrote:
03 Dec 2023 22:35
I'm really annoyed that the final drive featured a
- bad personal foul call
- a close-call fumble (correctly overturned)
- a scuffle and ejection (that could have been offsetting as Nixon started it, but the ejection was a correct move)
- egregious no-call on a PI
- a terrible ruling on no forward progress/clock
- a lot of announcer commentary about hail mary contact

The game was awesome. It was well played and relatively clean by both teams. It was exciting and went back and forth.

And the narrative will be about the refs because of one last drive.
Yeah there were so many bad calls and no calls by the refs down the stretch. Like holy $%@# bad. At the end of the day ball don’t lie. It started with the &%$@ call on a late hit on Mahomes.

Something I’ve been saying for years. If a QB leaves the pocket they need to lose their protection. If they want to act like runners and ball carriers they need to get clapped like one.
Cancelled by the forum elites.

packman114
Reactions:

Post by packman114 »

Kelce was dead tired and trying to draw a call. No way that push could make him go forward like that!

Drj820
Reactions:

Post by Drj820 »

This is something I don’t understand. Is Bakh just chilling at home like a fan? Seems like the young OL could use his guidance and tips on the sideline. For his wage he should be off the phone and helping as he can.

MY_TAKE
Reactions:

Post by MY_TAKE »

PI on MVS no doubt but what about the BS call on Mahomes on sideline? Packers won. $%@# all the BS narrative. There is no guarantee they would have scored with a 2 point conversion just to tie. Screw Media and Mahome lovers. The Packers kicked ass and deserved to win that game.

YoHoChecko
Reactions:

Post by YoHoChecko »

I've never been more disappointed in DB Rodney Harrison as I am for him entertaining this hail mary PI bs on a light little shove before he jumped for the ball.

That's the same thing Cobb did on offense before he caught one. I give a little shove and you jump. That's a hail mary. It was nothing egregious.

The MVS one was bad. Should have been 1st and goal at the 6 for them. Who knows what would happen. But ugh. It's the talk. LET US BE HAPPY

APB
Reactions:

Post by APB »

Drj820 wrote:
03 Dec 2023 22:41

This is something I don’t understand. Is Bakh just chilling at home like a fan? Seems like the young OL could use his guidance and tips on the sideline. For his wage he should be off the phone and helping as he can.
He was on the sideline. He surely keeps his phone with him in street clothes.

Pugger
Reactions:

Post by Pugger »

YoHoChecko wrote:
03 Dec 2023 22:25
oh damn, I thought both guys playing the ball was in the clear, but yeah, he went right through MVS. That was egregious. There's our make-up call. Maybe make-up+
Yeah, the talking heads on TV are all talking about that call. It was DPI but that "late" hit on Mahomes was bs.

Pugger
Reactions:

Post by Pugger »

Mahomes was pretty good in his post game presser. He said sometimes you get the calls and sometimes you don't. He didn't mind the refs letting the guys play it out.