Packers @ Giants GDT: Monday, Dec. 11th, 7:15 PM CST

From Lambeau to Lombardi, Holmgren, McCarthy and LaFleur and from Starr to Favre, Rodgers and now Jordan Love we’re talking Super Bowl Champion Green Bay Packers football. This Packers Forum is the place to talk NFL football and everything Packers. So, pull up a keyboard, make yourself at home and let’s talk some Packers football.

Moderators: NCF, salmar80, BF004, APB, Packfntk

lupedafiasco
Reactions:

Post by lupedafiasco »

Frustration challenge by LaFleur. Things not going his way and he panics.
Cancelled by the forum elites.

NCF
Reactions:

Post by NCF »

Giants get the ball in the 3rd, so not giving up a long drive here would be nice. So far, so not good.

Read More. Post Less.

Drj820
Reactions:

Post by Drj820 »

Guess refs not calling holding tonight
"You guys are watching too much Andy Herman"-P23

YoHoChecko
Reactions:

Post by YoHoChecko »

BF004 wrote:
11 Dec 2023 20:17
How do we not have a more competent review process?

We even got a see a replay on TV that saw it was a catch before the next snap. Telling me you don’t got a team of guys in the booth watching every angle with headsets directly to LaFleur?
Guys. Look at the replay. MLF is staring directly at the play. He wasn't baited; our system didn't fail him.

MLF personally thought he saw the ball bobble when Robinson took his first hand off of it. He was STARING at the play. That was his red flag and his alone. It wasn't the result of anything other than his own eyes failing him--or his brain's interpretation of it.

Why does everything have to be something bigger?

NCF
Reactions:

Post by NCF »

YoHoChecko wrote:
11 Dec 2023 20:19
BF004 wrote:

We even got a see a replay on TV that saw it was a catch before the next snap. Telling me you don’t got a team of guys in the booth watching every angle with headsets directly to LaFleur?
Guys. Look at the replay. MLF is staring directly at the play. He wasn't baited; our system didn't fail him.

MLF personally thought he saw the ball bobble when Robinson took his first hand off of it. He was STARING at the play. That was his red flag and his alone. It wasn't the result of anything other than his own eyes failing him--or his brain's interpretation of it.

You have the ability to confirm via video, you do it. No one told him it was a bobble because it wasn’t, so I don’t care what he thinks he saw.

Read More. Post Less.

go pak go
Reactions:

Post by go pak go »

YYYYYYYYYYYYYYEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Yoop wrote:
26 May 2021 11:22
could we get some moderation in here to get rid of conspiracy theory's, some in here are trying to have a adult conversation.

Crazylegs Starks
Reactions:

Post by Crazylegs Starks »

Preston, Wilson, and McDuffie did good!
“We didn’t lose the game; we just ran out of time.”
- Vince Lombardi

BF004
Reactions:

Post by BF004 »

YoHoChecko wrote:
BF004 wrote:

So yes, maybe we shouldn’t rely on someone’s eyes on the sideline when you can have guys in the booth with slow mo and multiple angles. I don’t like that process. So I guess it’s something bigger?

Drj820
Reactions:

Post by Drj820 »

That was a formation from the 1940s. Nice

Cdragon
Reactions:

Post by Cdragon »

Great stop! C'mon O!

Pckfn23
Reactions:

Post by Pckfn23 »

Nice Stop!
Palmy - "Very few have the ability to truly excel regardless of system. For many the system is the difference between being just a guy or an NFL starter. Fact is, everyone is talented at this level."

NCF
Reactions:

Post by NCF »

Horrible run D, horrible run offense, pitiful short yardage run offense, but somehow unbelievably awesome short yardage run D.

Read More. Post Less.

BF004
Reactions:

Post by BF004 »

Woof.

Slow developing sweep with pulling linemen on a 4th and 1.

Don’t think this lot would be very happy about that call.

Drj820
Reactions:

Post by Drj820 »

YoHoChecko wrote:
BF004 wrote:

Are you on your period again? It’s my opinion the way the receiver ran like he wanted to hurry up the next play affected the decision to hurry up and challenge. If you disagree that’s cool but no one is making anything a scandal

lulu
Reactions:

Post by lulu »

lupedafiasco wrote:
11 Dec 2023 20:18
Frustration challenge by LaFleur. Things not going his way and he panics.
Reminded me of a McCarthy challenge.

YoHoChecko
Reactions:

Post by YoHoChecko »

NCF wrote:
11 Dec 2023 20:21
You have the ability to confirm via video, you do it. No one told him it was a bobble because it wasn’t, so I don’t care what he thinks he saw.
I'm not saying it wasn't a bad challenge or his mistake.

I;m saying it's dumb how everyone jumped in here to come up with some reason to make it more than it was. Oh, he got fooled by the opposition. Oh, the Packer's coaching booth should have caught that. I bet they did. MLF challenged that play right away. He didn't check. He didn't think he needed to. Because the guy who makes the decision was WATCHING with as good of an angle as anyone.

He made a bad challenge. But it wasn't like some big stupid anything.

This is why I always wind up quitting gameday threads for half the season. Everyone is arguing about dumb things (myself included) mid-game

EDIT:

see?
Drj820 wrote:
11 Dec 2023 20:24
Are you on your period again? It’s my opinion the way the receiver ran like he wanted to hurry up the next play affected the decision to hurry up and challenge. If you disagree that’s cool but no one is making anything a scandal

Drj820
Reactions:

Post by Drj820 »

YoHoChecko wrote:
11 Dec 2023 20:24
NCF wrote:
11 Dec 2023 20:21
I'm not saying it wasn't a bad challenge or his mistake.

I;m saying it's dumb how everyone jumped in here to come up with some reason to make it more than it was. Oh, he got fooled by the opposition. Oh, the Packer's coaching booth should have caught that. I bet they did. MLF challenged that play right away. He didn't check. He didn't think he needed to. Because the guy who makes the decision was WATCHING with as good of an angle as anyone.

He made a bad challenge. But it wasn't like some big stupid anything.

This is why I always wind up quitting gameday threads for half the season. Everyone is arguing about dumb things (myself included) mid-game
We just talking man. I think he didn’t wait due to receivers reaction.

NCF
Reactions:

Post by NCF »

Nothing good about that decision.

Read More. Post Less.

Drj820
Reactions:

Post by Drj820 »

Ooof

go pak go
Reactions:

Post by go pak go »

Zach Tom is getting his ass kicked tonight.
Yoop wrote:
26 May 2021 11:22
could we get some moderation in here to get rid of conspiracy theory's, some in here are trying to have a adult conversation.