Packers @ Giants GDT: Monday, Dec. 11th, 7:15 PM CST

From Lambeau to Lombardi, Holmgren, McCarthy and LaFleur and from Starr to Favre, Rodgers and now Jordan Love we’re talking Super Bowl Champion Green Bay Packers football. This Packers Forum is the place to talk NFL football and everything Packers. So, pull up a keyboard, make yourself at home and let’s talk some Packers football.

Moderators: NCF, salmar80, BF004, APB, Packfntk

JKB
Reactions:

Post by JKB »

Played poorly, just to many mistakes as well as lacking a little talent.
We were due for a reality check

Scott4Pack
Reactions:

Post by Scott4Pack »

Too much sleep walking by the Pack. They didn’t deserve to stay as close as they were.

Fuel for the “Fire Joe Barry” crowd once more. But not much.

I only watched the second half. But this Packer team just looked like they weren’t in it one bit; at least not prior to that last drive.
Come on down and try some of our delicious green chili! Best in the world!

BF004
Reactions:

Post by BF004 »

So stupid.

Can’t even come close to stopping Davito and a historically bad OL and offense in general.

Whatever hope I had for going to SF and kickings their asses in the playoffs if gone.

kampmanfan4life
Reactions:

Post by kampmanfan4life »

We got what we deserved, young team learns what parity means in the league.

Got beat in the trenches on both sides of the ball.

BF004
Reactions:

Post by BF004 »

We win by 2 TDs if Matt doesn’t call an end around, or double end around or double end around flea flicker in the 2nd half.

Pugger
Reactions:

Post by Pugger »

Drj820 wrote:
11 Dec 2023 22:25
Lafleur is an idiot for opting for wr reverse over AJ Dillon going down hill. Awful time management too. We didn’t need to try to wait to score, we just needed to use clock while we could.
Exactly right. For some reason Matt is enamored with that WR reverse and it came back to bite him in the ass.

lupedafiasco
Reactions:

Post by lupedafiasco »

Absolutely embarrassing game for LaFleur and Love. I’m sure fans will bash Barry but we need to talk about the real problems here.

Our first round pick who has been groomed 3 years just got our dueled by an undrafted rookie. Special teams was garbage.
Cancelled by the forum elites.

Crazylegs Starks
Reactions:

Post by Crazylegs Starks »

Absolutely insane that we were a Carlson kick or one less WR handoff from pulling it off. So bizarre.
“We didn’t lose the game; we just ran out of time.”
- Vince Lombardi

go pak go
Reactions:

Post by go pak go »

Yeah this was definitely a "manage expectations" game tonight.

Hope for a #6 seed. Honestly don't care much what we do in the post season.

Only real highlight for me tonight was to see Heath not be denied after his TD drop. That was awesome
Yoop wrote:
26 May 2021 11:22
could we get some moderation in here to get rid of conspiracy theory's, some in here are trying to have a adult conversation.

Raptorman
Reactions:

Post by Raptorman »

NCF wrote:
08 Dec 2023 07:10
Raptorman wrote:
07 Dec 2023 21:46
I see an upset coming. Just a gut feeling.
The Packers are the favorite in this one. Upset not possible.

😜
Should have asked me what team I was talking about.

Drj820
Reactions:

Post by Drj820 »

The ceiling for this team is a playoff birth and maybe one win against the lions.

The playoff birth is what I’m all in for.

Everyone, including the coach, is too inconsistent to expect more.
"You guys are watching too much Andy Herman"-P23

Pckfn23
Reactions:

Post by Pckfn23 »

Young team, young mistakes.
Last edited by Pckfn23 on 11 Dec 2023 22:31, edited 2 times in total.
Palmy - "Very few have the ability to truly excel regardless of system. For many the system is the difference between being just a guy or an NFL starter. Fact is, everyone is talented at this level."

BF004
Reactions:

Post by BF004 »

lupedafiasco wrote:
11 Dec 2023 22:28
Absolutely embarrassing game for LaFleur and Love. I’m sure fans will bash Barry but we need to talk about the real problems here.

Our first round pick who has been groomed 3 years just got our dueled by an undrafted rookie. Special teams was garbage.
If we bash Love, LaFleur, ST AND Barry, do you promise not to throw a hissy fit? Or does any condemnation of Barry automatically mean we think Love was perfect?

go pak go
Reactions:

Post by go pak go »

Watson finally turned it on the 4th quarter.

But man he sucked the first three quarters. Last week we won becasue of Nixon and Love.

This week we lost because of Nixon and Love
Yoop wrote:
26 May 2021 11:22
could we get some moderation in here to get rid of conspiracy theory's, some in here are trying to have a adult conversation.

MY_TAKE
Reactions:

Post by MY_TAKE »

What a crap performance by the team. Pretty $%@# sad. They play just good enough to get us excited the last few weeks and in the end lost to a clearly inferior team. They were not good enough in any phase of the game. The giants even tried to give it back to us and we couldn't take it. UGGGHHH!!! I cant take it.

Pugger
Reactions:

Post by Pugger »

BF004 wrote:
11 Dec 2023 22:26
So stupid.

Can’t even come close to stopping Davito and a historically bad OL and offense in general.

Whatever hope I had for going to SF and kickings their asses in the playoffs if gone.
Seriously??? :rotf: You had the notion we had a chance to go into SF and kick their asses? Dear god...

Drj820
Reactions:

Post by Drj820 »

I just hate how Lafleur has no patience for the run. This was a prime AJ Dillon game. Let them stop him several times, then let him dominate in the 4th.

Basically exactly like the giants did, minus saquons fumble.

Daboll coaches a great game considering his own team was full of idiots.

Lafleur got outcoached again

Drj820
Reactions:

Post by Drj820 »

Did Gary play tonight?

lupedafiasco
Reactions:

Post by lupedafiasco »

BF004 wrote:
11 Dec 2023 22:30
lupedafiasco wrote:
11 Dec 2023 22:28

If we bash Love, LaFleur, ST AND Barry, do you promise not to throw a hissy fit? Or does any condemnation of Barry automatically mean we think Love was perfect?
In my opinion, which I suspect will be unpopular, if you give up 3 turnovers and give up just 24 points… that’s not that bad.
Cancelled by the forum elites.

BF004
Reactions:

Post by BF004 »

Pugger wrote:
11 Dec 2023 22:32
BF004 wrote:
11 Dec 2023 22:26
So stupid.

Seriously??? :rotf: You had the notion we had a chance to go into SF and kick their asses? Dear god...
Absolutely, would love nothing better than to go over there and kick their ass. Like they did us in 2021 and like we did to them in Candlestick in 1994.