Here's Johnny week 14

From Lambeau to Lombardi, Holmgren, McCarthy and LaFleur and from Starr to Favre, Rodgers and now Jordan Love we’re talking Super Bowl Champion Green Bay Packers football. This Packers Forum is the place to talk NFL football and everything Packers. So, pull up a keyboard, make yourself at home and let’s talk some Packers football.

Moderators: NCF, salmar80, BF004, APB, Packfntk

Yoop
Reactions:

Post by Yoop »

Heath caught two TD's, another Zebra BS call, I can't vote for him so I'll also go with Kraft, he had several good blocks and a nice catch and run.

Taylor plays stupid, low football IQ, wise up, time matters in this game :thwap:

Pckfn23
Reactions:

Post by Pckfn23 »

Krafty
Palmy - "Very few have the ability to truly excel regardless of system. For many the system is the difference between being just a guy or an NFL starter. Fact is, everyone is talented at this level."

TheSkeptic
Reactions:

Post by TheSkeptic »

I agree. The cheese guy

packman114
Reactions:

Post by packman114 »

I can't believe no one is going with Nixon. He was the star of the game for the Giants! Heard Daboll gave him a game ball. :thwap:

I agree with Kraft. Too bad MLF can't figure out how to get him the ball in the red zone. Probably would have turned a few of those FGs to TDs if he used him better in the RZ.

go pak go
Reactions:

Post by go pak go »

Tucker Kraft gets my vote.
Yoop wrote:
26 May 2021 11:22
could we get some moderation in here to get rid of conspiracy theory's, some in here are trying to have a adult conversation.

Bogey
Reactions:

Post by Bogey »

Yep, Kraft
The Packers lunatic fringe is more visible because of sheer numbers. The Packers have one of the largest fan bases in all of sports. If the fringe percentage is the same as with other teams, then we end up with larger volumes of nut jobs. - JustJeff

lulu
Reactions:

Post by lulu »

Kraft has stepped up nicely and continues to elevate his game. My vote is for Tucker.

Cdragon
Reactions:

Post by Cdragon »

Kraft

paco
Reactions:

Post by paco »

I don't think I ever actually gave my vote (I tend to do that). Not that it changes anything. Kraft.
RIP JustJeff

Labrev
Reactions:

Post by Labrev »

Kraft was mine.

My vote would go to Reed. He had the nice TD run, and one other nice carry before MLF overused those plays to him, and he was one of the only other productive receivers.

Nice day, nothing special, but then no one else really warrants consideration. Heath needs to be a lot better, great TD catch notwithstanding.
“Most other nations don't allow a terrorist to be their leader.”
“... Yet so many allow their leaders to be terrorists.”
—Magneto