Week 15 Post-Game: Bucs-34 Packers-20

From Lambeau to Lombardi, Holmgren, McCarthy and LaFleur and from Starr to Favre, Rodgers and now Jordan Love we’re talking Super Bowl Champion Green Bay Packers football. This Packers Forum is the place to talk NFL football and everything Packers. So, pull up a keyboard, make yourself at home and let’s talk some Packers football.

Moderators: NCF, salmar80, BF004, APB, Packfntk

APB
Reactions:

Post by APB »

lupedafiasco wrote:
20 Dec 2023 16:53
I guess John Kuhn “exposed” himself.
:?:

I assume this is in reference to the exchange where you said this:
lupedafiasco wrote:I thought Barry actually put Campbell in position to make a ton of plays and he whiffed every time.
You'll have to point out where Kuhn agreed with you. I certainly didn't hear it.

Yoop
Reactions:

Post by Yoop »

Trudge wrote:
21 Dec 2023 00:15
Does it bother anyone that we haven't scored more than 30 points than against the Bears week 1? No? Just me then...
hell ya, if your team isn't scoring more then 30 points a game, ya need more skill position players, :lol: I think our inability to consistently run the ball severally hampered the production of our offense :idn:

Yoop
Reactions:

Post by Yoop »

APB wrote:
21 Dec 2023 06:23
lupedafiasco wrote:

lupedafiasco wrote:I thought Barry actually put Campbell in position to make a ton of plays and he whiffed every time.
You'll have to point out where Kuhn agreed with you. I certainly didn't hear it.
I was baffled a bit by Lupe's comment myself, however in another post he did point out that Walker, Nixon, and another player act down right mentally challenged to often, which Kuhn also pointed out.

mostly I tend to agree, at times the players make Barry look bad, Campbell needed help on some of the plays that made him and Barry look worse then they where. :idn:

dsr
Reactions:

Post by dsr »

Trudge wrote:
21 Dec 2023 04:43
Drj820 wrote:
21 Dec 2023 03:40
Trudge wrote:
21 Dec 2023 00:15
Does it bother anyone that we haven't scored more than 30 points than against the Bears week 1? No? Just me then...
League average scoring is 21.8 points a game this year and under 30 points per game average even for the winning team, so no, it doesn’t bother me.
So that puts us at 21.4 points a game.

To be fair...I have no idea where I was going with that. Just thought it was odd. Gotta look up Rodgers now...
FWIW, Packers in 2008 scored 26.2 points per game (rest of league average 21.9) and gave up 23.8 per game (rest of league 22.0). Rodgers plus Jennings, Driver and Grant were more productive than Love plus Wicks, Doubs and Dillon.

Rodgers' big problem was that whenever the defense had the chance to get the stop to win the game, they didn't get the stop. Crosby missed a couple of vital kicks too.
Last edited by dsr on 21 Dec 2023 18:08, edited 1 time in total.

Labrev
Reactions:

Post by Labrev »

APB wrote:
21 Dec 2023 06:23
lupedafiasco wrote:

I think it was just a reference to when MLF in a post-game presser said that critics of the defense "exposed" themselves when someone asked a pointed question about our alignments (where MLF made a stupid semantic counter-point about how ackshually EDGE rushers are down-linemen).
“Most other nations don't allow a terrorist to be their leader.”
“... Yet so many allow their leaders to be terrorists.”
—Magneto