Packers @ Vikings GDT: Sunday, Dec. 31st, 7:20 PM CST

From Lambeau to Lombardi, Holmgren, McCarthy and LaFleur and from Starr to Favre, Rodgers and now Jordan Love we’re talking Super Bowl Champion Green Bay Packers football. This Packers Forum is the place to talk NFL football and everything Packers. So, pull up a keyboard, make yourself at home and let’s talk some Packers football.

Moderators: NCF, salmar80, BF004, APB, Packfntk

MY_TAKE
Reactions:

Post by MY_TAKE »

Happy NEW YEAR!!!!! Packer Backers

go pak go
Reactions:

Post by go pak go »

Who was the hoodie player that got into Booth Jr?
Yoop wrote:
26 May 2021 11:22
could we get some moderation in here to get rid of conspiracy theory's, some in here are trying to have a adult conversation.

Pckfn23
Reactions:

Post by Pckfn23 »

Someone knock Booth out!
Last edited by Pckfn23 on 31 Dec 2023 22:21, edited 1 time in total.
Palmy - "Very few have the ability to truly excel regardless of system. For many the system is the difference between being just a guy or an NFL starter. Fact is, everyone is talented at this level."

kampmanfan4life
Reactions:

Post by kampmanfan4life »

Little bit of pushing after the game.

Good win, but can't lose when they don't have a QB

Pugger
Reactions:

Post by Pugger »

MY_TAKE wrote:
31 Dec 2023 22:09
The ups and downs of an NFL season have been astonishing this year with this team. Once again, I am flying higher than a kite with expectations for Love and the offense higher than ever. Of course I expect them to win next week and do something in the playoffs. I have said from the beginning that I had hoped to compete for wild card. They are. The fact that all the other teams are in some way flawed gives me hope anything can happen.

Thats Fricken awesome.

Never say never, right PUGGER? :aok: :)
:oops:

I am thrilled tp be wrong. I hoped to see improvement every week but didn't think we'd be in position for a playoff spot. :)
Last edited by Pugger on 31 Dec 2023 22:22, edited 1 time in total.

go pak go
Reactions:

Post by go pak go »

Cdragon wrote:
31 Dec 2023 22:20
Clifford probably has more yards than any Bares rookie in the 4 Q. :woohoo:
I think Clifford surpassed any Bears QB in a season period.
Yoop wrote:
could we get some moderation in here to get rid of conspiracy theory's, some in here are trying to have a adult conversation.

MY_TAKE
Reactions:

Post by MY_TAKE »

Pckfn23 wrote:
31 Dec 2023 22:21
Someone knock Booth out!
What a fricken dick!!!

GJPackerBacker
Reactions:

Post by GJPackerBacker »

Fantastic, dominating win… 33-10.
Great play in all phases of the game. Yes, there were screw up but we squashed the Vikes like a bug!!

Wooohoooo!!! :banana: :banana: :banana:
GO PACK GO!!!

MY_TAKE
Reactions:

Post by MY_TAKE »

Pugger wrote:
MY_TAKE wrote:
The ups and downs of an NFL season have been astonishing this year with this team. Once again, I am flying higher than a kite with expectations for Love and the offense higher than ever. Of course I expect them to win next week and do something in the playoffs. I have said from the beginning that I had hoped to compete for wild card. They are. The fact that all the other teams are in some way flawed gives me hope anything can happen.

Thats Fricken awesome.

I am thrilled tp be wrong. I hoped to see improvement every week but didn't think we'd be in position for a playoff spot. :)
I was down and close to giving up on them this year too. Were still alilve :banana:

TheSkeptic
Reactions:

Post by TheSkeptic »

Myers walked off and seemed OK. Pretty sure JRJ ended the game at center

Pugger
Reactions:

Post by Pugger »

go pak go wrote:
31 Dec 2023 22:15
Love has over 3,800 yards and 30 TDs on the season.
:shock:

Drj820
Reactions:

Post by Drj820 »

I think it was the packer player that smacked Jones tho accidentally lol
"You guys are watching too much Andy Herman"-P23

wallyuwl
Reactions:

Post by wallyuwl »

Doubs' push-ups were sub-par.

Drj820
Reactions:

Post by Drj820 »

Be epic if nbc pulled out a Turkey leg for Love from under the table

go pak go
Reactions:

Post by go pak go »

Well I was just hoping for another great performance by the offense.

Scored 33 when it should have been 34. The defense gave the offense a short field on one drive but otherwise they did it on their own.

This offense is legit. Still think we should draft at least one Olinemen early in April but otherwise this unit is gold. Defense long run is a mystery. Hoping we find a great DC and system.

A few months ago I kept saying "winning is the best way plug holes" tanking made no sesnse. And boy does it show now. I thought in October we were going to have to invest heavily in the offense in the draft...now I can only think of LT, C, and RG as actual holes.
Yoop wrote:

Drj820
Reactions:

Post by Drj820 »

Love is so likable

Pckfn23
Reactions:

Post by Pckfn23 »

That was a fun post game! Love it! Pun intended!
Palmy - "Very few have the ability to truly excel regardless of system. For many the system is the difference between being just a guy or an NFL starter. Fact is, everyone is talented at this level."

go pak go
Reactions:

Post by go pak go »

MY_TAKE wrote:
31 Dec 2023 22:23
Pugger wrote:
MY_TAKE wrote:

Thats Fricken awesome.

I was down and close to giving up on them this year too. Were still alilve :banana:
I mean I have zero expectation of an actual run in the playoffs.

But I do see tremendous value in getting this team some playoff experience and it is great to see this offense continue to thrive.

My only ask. Don't let Joe Barry come back.
Yoop wrote:

Crazylegs Starks
Reactions:

Post by Crazylegs Starks »

go pak go wrote:
31 Dec 2023 22:26
Well I was just hoping for another great performance by the offense.

Scored 33 when it should have been 34. The defense gave the offense a short field on one drive but otherwise they did it on their own.

This offense is legit. Still think we should draft at least one Olinemen early in April but otherwise this unit is gold. Defense long run is a mystery. Hoping we find a great DC and system.

A few months ago I kept saying "winning is the best way plug holes" tanking made no sesnse. And boy does it show now. I thought in October we were going to have to invest heavily in the offense in the draft...now I can only think of LT, C, and RG as actual holes.
We also need a 3rd HB candidate. I'm not sold on Wilson.
“We didn’t lose the game; we just ran out of time.”
- Vince Lombardi

Cdragon
Reactions:

Post by Cdragon »

Drj820 wrote:
31 Dec 2023 22:28
Love is so likable
He still has time for success to go to his head. :mrgreen: