Bears game Afterparty.

From Lambeau to Lombardi, Holmgren, McCarthy and LaFleur and from Starr to Favre, Rodgers and now Jordan Love we’re talking Super Bowl Champion Green Bay Packers football. This Packers Forum is the place to talk NFL football and everything Packers. So, pull up a keyboard, make yourself at home and let’s talk some Packers football.

Moderators: NCF, salmar80, BF004, APB, Packfntk

RingoCStarrQB
Reactions:

Bears game Afterparty.

Post by RingoCStarrQB »

Anyone here interested in organizing an Afterparty post game meetup? Don't know how to do that without knowing phone numbers for texting. Thoughts?

APB
Reactions:

Post by APB »

I’m game.

Where in VA are we meeting up? I know a few breweries here in da Burg.

RingoCStarrQB
Reactions:

Post by RingoCStarrQB »

I was talking about a Green Bay (near Lambeau Field) afterparty venue.

Madcity_matt
Reactions:

Post by Madcity_matt »

dang sounds fun. I had to turn down a pair of tickets for Sunday. Killed me to do it, but we are roadtripping the family out west on a ski trip leaving tuesday and My wife gave me a "don't even think about making me do all the packing by myself on Sunday"

Hope y'all get to meet up and have plenty to celebrate!

BF004
Reactions:

Post by BF004 »

I could probably hang out for an hour or so after, thinking I’ll just Uber home, so best to wait.

Hinterland might be tough to get a spotted cow for lupe, I’d vote East side, stadium view, duzzi’s, the bar, the distillery. Much bigger, more room, more bar area.

Packfntk
Reactions:

Post by Packfntk »

I will be there, but will be cruising right after game. Making chili for tailgate, stop by!
Wisconsin Cheese Is Better Than California Cheese!

RingoCStarrQB
Reactions:

Post by RingoCStarrQB »

BF004 wrote:
06 Jan 2024 11:31
I could probably hang out for an hour or so after, thinking I’ll just Uber home, so best to wait.

Hinterland might be tough to get a spotted cow for lupe, I’d vote East side, stadium view, duzzi’s, the bar, the distillery. Much bigger, more room, more bar area.
I don't know what East Side is (duh). Pick one and let Lupe and I know. We can discuss this pre-game too.

RingoCStarrQB
Reactions:

Post by RingoCStarrQB »

Packfntk wrote:
06 Jan 2024 11:34
I will be there, but will be cruising right after game. Making chili for tailgate, stop by!
PM lupe and BF004 and Ringo letting us know where you are tailgating at.

BF004
Reactions:

Post by BF004 »

Packfntk wrote:
And where exactly will this chili be??

Is this your brisket smoked chili in your big Dutch oven?

Pugger
Reactions:

Post by Pugger »

BF004 wrote:
07 Jan 2024 09:55
Packfntk wrote:
And where exactly will this chili be??

Is this your brisket smoke chili in your big Dutch oven?
:-P I really didn't need to see that. :lol:

Papa John
Reactions:

Post by Papa John »

Looks like a great time. I’d love to get back for another game and meet some of you guys. It’s been almost 20 years since I’ve been to a game at Lambeau.
"It's better to decide wrongly than weakly; if you're weak, you're likely to be wrong anyway."
- Bill Parcells

RingoCStarrQB
Reactions:

Post by RingoCStarrQB »

Papa John wrote:
07 Jan 2024 21:31
Looks like a great time. I’d love to get back for another game and meet some of you guys. It’s been almost 20 years since I’ve been to a game at Lambeau.
The Afterparty happened at The Bar on Holmgren Way. Attendees were Ringo, Lupe and BF004. A good time was had by all.

Pre-game Lupe and Ringo tracked down Bogey for a photo shoot.

The Bar is currently the Packers-Huddle go to venue in Titletown.

wallyuwl
Reactions:

Post by wallyuwl »

The Bar is OK. But is at best #4 around Lambeau for those kind of places (Krolls, Anduzzis, Stadium View, and probably The Distillery are better). More important is everyone had a good time

BF004
Reactions:

Post by BF004 »

wallyuwl wrote:
08 Jan 2024 22:05
The Bar is OK. But is at best #4 around Lambeau for those kind of places (Krolls, Anduzzis, Stadium View, and probably The Distillery are better). More important is everyone had a good time
The Bar, like everywhere else around there has completely been like knocked down and remodeled past few years. Except Krolls, they haven’t. Krolls is nostalgic, but they just aren’t keeping up with the time. Worst atmosphere, menus, venue of them all by a good margin.

The Bar and Duzzi’s got the leg up on wings right now imo.

Stadium View is probably the best ‘restaurant’ now around there. But generally too loud with bad music and not a fan of their game day menu and experience, compared to the others. But their everyday food is always fantastic and their balsamic pesto fries are absolutely amazing.

RingoCStarrQB
Reactions:

Post by RingoCStarrQB »

BF004 wrote:
09 Jan 2024 10:45
wallyuwl wrote:
08 Jan 2024 22:05
The Bar, like everywhere else around there has completely been like knocked down and remodeled past few years. Except Krolls, they haven’t. Krolls is nostalgic, but they just aren’t keeping up with the time. Worst atmosphere, menus, venue of them all by a good margin.

The Bar and Duzzi’s got the leg up on wings right now imo.

Stadium View is probably the best ‘restaurant’ now around there. But generally too loud with bad music and not a fan of their game day menu and experience, compared to the others. But their everyday food is always fantastic and their balsamic pesto fries are absolutely amazing.
BF004 is correct. The Bar was great. Open area, plenty of room, not too crowded, reasonable service. Stadium View is too crowded and too loud.