Packers @ 49ers Divisional GDT: Saturday, January 20th, 2024, 7:15 PM CST

From Lambeau to Lombardi, Holmgren, McCarthy and LaFleur and from Starr to Favre, Rodgers and now Jordan Love we’re talking Super Bowl Champion Green Bay Packers football. This Packers Forum is the place to talk NFL football and everything Packers. So, pull up a keyboard, make yourself at home and let’s talk some Packers football.

Moderators: NCF, salmar80, BF004, APB, Packfntk

NCF
Reactions:

Post by NCF »

YoHoChecko wrote:
20 Jan 2024 17:51

pretty shocked the edge Banks that they elevated is active ahead of Cox
Special. Teams.

Read More. Post Less.

Drj820
Reactions:

Post by Drj820 »

One heck of a stinger
"You guys are watching too much Andy Herman"-P23

Backthepack4ever
Reactions:

Post by Backthepack4ever »

Ja and Duffy are huge. We are better when Duffy is in instead of Campbell.

Let's GOoooooo.

:lombardi:

MY_TAKE
Reactions:

Post by MY_TAKE »

The rain could definitely affect this game in some big ways possibly.

Maybe McCaffrey puts it on the ground a couple times for our recovery?!!! In any case hopefully its them putting it on the ground and not the Packers

Pckfn23
Reactions:

Post by Pckfn23 »

Palmy - "Very few have the ability to truly excel regardless of system. For many the system is the difference between being just a guy or an NFL starter. Fact is, everyone is talented at this level."

dsr
Reactions:

Post by dsr »

I superstitiously decided that if I could complete the Daily Telegraph crossword during the 4th quarter of the Ravens game, then we would win.

Completed with 6+ minutes to go. Take it to the house!

MY_TAKE
Reactions:

Post by MY_TAKE »

dsr wrote:
20 Jan 2024 18:27
I superstitiously decided that if I could complete the Daily Telegraph crossword during the 4th quarter of the Ravens game, then we would win.

Completed with 6+ minutes to go. Take it to the house!
I will take anything. :lol: :banana:

Maybe a slippery field will slow down Bosa and Young giving Love all the time in the world to be a comfortable sniper.!!!!!

Pckfn23
Reactions:

Post by Pckfn23 »

I love this! Most excited I have been for a game in 13 years!
Palmy - "Very few have the ability to truly excel regardless of system. For many the system is the difference between being just a guy or an NFL starter. Fact is, everyone is talented at this level."

Pckfn23
Reactions:

Post by Pckfn23 »

Alright Rashan. We need a big game from you tonight!!

YoHoChecko
Reactions:

Post by YoHoChecko »

NCF wrote:
20 Jan 2024 17:58
Feel like Malik Heath could have been useful in the slop, but he is inactive, as is AJ Dillon.
Yeah that’s an interesting thought about Heath. He’s a tough healthy scratch; fun to watch.

Fox Pregame says rain not expected again until the 3rd quarter. So a lot of disagreement about how much and when the rain is going to be coming down.

I feel like the Packers might be planning a game plan with no account to weather, which i can respect. But I’ll be interested to see how it all goes

Foosball
Reactions:

Post by Foosball »

NCF wrote:
Feel like Malik Heath could have been useful in the slop, but he is inactive, as is AJ Dillon.
I’m very happy AJ Dillon is inactive. Now Mlf can’t bring him in for a couple series after Jones has a successful drive.

LaFleur will have to keep calling Jones’ number…minus a few breathers.
Love is the answer…

GJPackerBacker
Reactions:

Post by GJPackerBacker »

I hope our guys have been eating red meat every breakfast, lunch and dinner since last Sunday.

Let’s get physical and kick some azz!!!

GO PACK GO!!!

:woohoo:
GO PACK GO!!!

go pak go
Reactions:

Post by go pak go »

Pckfn23 wrote:
20 Jan 2024 18:42
Alright Rashan. We need a big game from you tonight!!
It's been a while for sure. I agree. He needs to step up tonight.
Yoop wrote:
26 May 2021 11:22
could we get some moderation in here to get rid of conspiracy theory's, some in here are trying to have a adult conversation.

go pak go
Reactions:

Post by go pak go »

Foosball wrote:
20 Jan 2024 18:44
NCF wrote:
I’m very happy AJ Dillon is inactive. Now Mlf can’t bring him in for a couple series after Jones has a successful drive.

LaFleur will have to keep calling Jones’ number…minus a few breathers.
I think Wilson is better than Dillon anyways.
Yoop wrote:
could we get some moderation in here to get rid of conspiracy theory's, some in here are trying to have a adult conversation.

go pak go
Reactions:

Post by go pak go »

YoHoChecko wrote:
20 Jan 2024 18:42
NCF wrote:
Yeah that’s an interesting thought about Heath. He’s a tough healthy scratch; fun to watch.

Fox Pregame says rain not expected again until the 3rd quarter. So a lot of disagreement about how much and when the rain is going to be coming down.

I feel like the Packers might be planning a game plan with no account to weather, which i can respect. But I’ll be interested to see how it all goes
I heard San Francisco has a higher chance of more rain than Santa Clara does.
Yoop wrote:

YoHoChecko
Reactions:

Post by YoHoChecko »

I have to say, I went into the Cowboys game feeling loose and fully on board with the "house money" vibe.

And I still, cognitively, am on that train.

But emotionally, you only get 2 games from a Super Bowl so often. We're here. I'm feeling a little tight; a little anxious. I want this. I'm nervous.

And this is THE game that gets us there. Now, both Detroit and Tampa Bay have beaten us this season, so we could definitely lose next week, too. But this is the hurdle that says whether or not we CAN do this. And I WANT it.

go pak go
Reactions:

Post by go pak go »

Looks to be raining pretty good right now.
Yoop wrote:

Scott4Pack
Reactions:

Post by Scott4Pack »

Of all days, my cable is OUT. At least I can watch on the laptop. But I'd much rather have my 54" screen and speakers.

Here's to one of the most unlikely victories of all.
Come on down and try some of our delicious green chili! Best in the world!

Drj820
Reactions:

Post by Drj820 »

They will you hard A Jones. Don’t fumble.
"You guys are watching too much Andy Herman"-P23

go pak go
Reactions:

Post by go pak go »

If there is any day the Packers do a good job tackling...today would be a great day to do it.
Yoop wrote: