Cheese Curds - News Around The League 2023

From Lambeau to Lombardi, Holmgren, McCarthy and LaFleur and from Starr to Favre, Rodgers and now Jordan Love we’re talking Super Bowl Champion Green Bay Packers football. This Packers Forum is the place to talk NFL football and everything Packers. So, pull up a keyboard, make yourself at home and let’s talk some Packers football.

Moderators: NCF, salmar80, BF004, APB, Packfntk

Yoop
Reactions:

Post by Yoop »

Labrev wrote:
26 Feb 2024 09:17
I don't hate Aaron Rodgers, I hate these idiotic narratives around him, produced by his fangirls.

The flip side of that is, I love a good story that contradicts those narratives, like this story! :mrgreen:
It was nothing more then all your other diatribes thrown at Rodgers, you can't stand anyone that supported him, Personally there is not much to like about a lot of players, there selfish ego maniacs, I've known that for 50 years, with the advance of social media it seems obvious at time they say stuff as you do with Rodgers, simply to provoke a response, which is why I didn't bother to respond.
then again the disrespect comes out, and the name calling of anyone not willing to blame all of 2022 on him, as a person he's weird, as a QB, when healthy he's still one of the best in the game, and thats where we differ.

Labrev
Reactions:

Post by Labrev »

Yoop wrote:
26 Feb 2024 09:37
It was nothing more then all your other diatribes thrown at Rodgers, you can't stand anyone that supported him,

then again the disrespect comes out, and the name calling of anyone not willing to blame all of 2022 on him,
You have it backwards, yoop. You could not stand that anyone was at all critical of him, and attacked anyone who placed even the smallest amount of blame on him for 2022.

You literally got mad after the Cowboys win, as everyone even including myself was heaping praise on him, because you felt that the praise was not effusive enough. :| (Then you started attacking players who played well because you were threatened that the praise for them diminished the praise for Rodgers).

when healthy he's still one of the best in the game, and thats where we differ.
WTF, no. THAT is not, and never has been, the point (or *a* point) of dispute.
“Most other nations don't allow a terrorist to be their leader.”
“... Yet so many allow their leaders to be terrorists.”
—Magneto

lake shark
Reactions:

Post by lake shark »

Caleb Williams kinda plays off as a huge divo before he’s even touched an nfl football field. Perfect issue for the Bears to deal with.

wallyuwl
Reactions:

Post by wallyuwl »

lake shark wrote:
28 Feb 2024 09:52
Caleb Williams kinda plays off as a huge divo before he’s even touched an nfl football field. Perfect issue for the Bears to deal with.
He is Bo Callahan. Said it before and was mocked.

Pckfn23
Reactions:

Post by Pckfn23 »

wallyuwl wrote:
28 Feb 2024 09:53
lake shark wrote:
No, you were not mocked... It was pointed out that Bo Callahan is a fictional character and even with that being the case we never find out if he is actually a bust in the movie.
Palmy - "Very few have the ability to truly excel regardless of system. For many the system is the difference between being just a guy or an NFL starter. Fact is, everyone is talented at this level."

BF004
Reactions:

Post by BF004 »

wallyuwl wrote:
lake shark wrote:
No you were not, goodness some of you guys are so dramatic with your victim card.

I am however, mocking you for that.

Labrev
Reactions:

Post by Labrev »

DEN confirms they will be cutting Russell Wilson:
https://www.nfl.com/news/broncos-inform ... e-released
—Magneto

MY_TAKE
Reactions:

Post by MY_TAKE »

Labrev wrote:
04 Mar 2024 15:57
85 million dead money hit..... ouch!!

APB
Reactions:

Post by APB »

Labrev wrote:
04 Mar 2024 15:57

This part is just crazy:

Scott4Pack
Reactions:

Post by Scott4Pack »

I have to wonder if that "argument" that he and Payton had on the sidelines the one day is a smaller indicator of a larger proglem. Or, did Wilson start a physical decline? Or, is he just not the type of QB that Payton wants? All three?
Come on down and try some of our delicious green chili! Best in the world!

BF004
Reactions:

Post by BF004 »

Better not be our 5th

BF004
Reactions:

Post by BF004 »

YoHoChecko
Reactions:

Post by YoHoChecko »

I'm glad Eisen did this. My week there was insane in just how many things you hear. Most of them never surface and I've always wondered why. And I guess it's because media people are so loathe to deal in pure rumor. Rich went for it. Love it.

BF004
Reactions:

Post by BF004 »

Bucs sitting in no man’s land. Don’t see how they’ll even have enough money to resign Baker without a ton of void years and such between him, Evans and Winfield and they’ll just never be serious contenders with him and will never be bad enough to be in good QB draft range without having to give up like three 1’s.

They got a string of 9-8 seasons in their near future.

Labrev
Reactions:

Post by Labrev »

Saints model, not quite as extreme but better results. They were an okay team last year. I don't see them being much better in the foreseeable future, but 'okay' was good enough to get them within two games of the bowl game.
—Magneto

Yoop
Reactions:

Post by Yoop »

BF004 wrote:
28 Feb 2024 10:10
wallyuwl wrote:
lake shark wrote:
No you were not, goodness some of you guys are so dramatic with your victim card.

I am however, mocking you for that.
I've been abused here for going on 2 decades now, I enjoy it so much I can't wait to tune in each and every day, is there something wrong with me? :rotf: :rotf:

Lathem want to go play with Aaron Rodgers and the Jets, certainly there is something wrong with him :idn: :banana:

Trudge
Reactions:

Post by Trudge »

Someone post this yet? Jerry Judy got traded to the Browns.
Us reads viewers a fur. Thats guys a weeks shared reds.

Never forget where you came from....

lupedafiasco
Reactions:

Post by lupedafiasco »

Mac Jones traded to the Jags. Pats officially taking a QB.
Cancelled by the forum elites.

wallyuwl
Reactions:

Post by wallyuwl »

lupedafiasco wrote:
10 Mar 2024 11:04
Mac Jones traded to the Jags. Pats officially taking a QB.
Jones will be a good backup

Scott4Pack
Reactions:

Post by Scott4Pack »

I saw maybe Chris Jones re-signed by Chiefs. But I haven't seen official word on that yet. BIG deal for sure. Part of me unrealistically hoped he would come to GB.
Come on down and try some of our delicious green chili! Best in the world!