BF's Quick Mock

From Lambeau to Lombardi, Holmgren, McCarthy and LaFleur and from Starr to Favre, Rodgers and now Jordan Love we’re talking Super Bowl Champion Green Bay Packers football. This Packers Forum is the place to talk NFL football and everything Packers. So, pull up a keyboard, make yourself at home and let’s talk some Packers football.

Moderators: NCF, salmar80, BF004, APB, Packfntk

BF004
Reactions:

BF's Quick Mock

Post by BF004 »

Figuring we address safety between resignings (Ford or Owens) and a plug and play FA

Did a lot of dealin', although not sure if I did enough wheelin'.

image.png
image.png (77.79 KiB) Viewed 208 times

lupedafiasco
Reactions:

Post by lupedafiasco »

Not bad. I still really hate that Trotter pick. I just don’t see what he has that’s going to make him a good LB. He’s short and not very athletic.
Cancelled by the forum elites.

Backthepack4ever
Reactions:

Post by Backthepack4ever »

First 4 picks and Milton are good enough sign me up.

Yoop
Reactions:

Post by Yoop »

nice job, 3 ol and a really good CB prospect :aok:

YoHoChecko
Reactions:

Post by YoHoChecko »

I feel like Payton Wilson’s combine workout has got ask these simulators forgetting his insane six year injury history. I just can’t imagine teams taking that risk in the second. But maybe I’m wrong. I do really like him.

Labrev
Reactions:

Post by Labrev »

Round 2 sounds right to me for Wilson. I mean, if it wasn't for the injuries, he would probably be viewed as a sure-fire Top-20 prospect; we would probably not even expect him to be there at 25.

So you have a Myles Jack dilemma: the shelf-life may not be long, but you will get a fantastic player. Is that worth it? I think it would be for GB. We have the parts for a solid D, but as was recently said, we lack those playmakers like Pep, Clay, CWood, Collins, etc.

Myles Jack was drafted Round 2 and was a key part of a great JAX defense that almost carried Blake Bortles(!) into the SB.
“Most other nations don't allow a terrorist to be their leader.”
“... Yet so many allow their leaders to be terrorists.”
—Magneto

TheSkeptic
Reactions:

Post by TheSkeptic »

Don't understand drafting a QB to put him on the PS. The Packers already have a QB on the PS.

BF004
Reactions:

Post by BF004 »

TheSkeptic wrote:
10 Mar 2024 16:56
Don't understand drafting a QB to put him on the PS. The Packers already have a QB on the PS.
I’d 100% keep 3 QBs, especially with them not taking up an active roster spot, and with PS call ups.

Think it was foolish last year honestly with a first year QB, and with Bak out, an insanely young OL.

Don’t think Clifford has shown anything yet where I’d just be content.

Gute literally just said he wants to get into the habit of drafting more QBs again.

Guess a weird comment to make on a full mock where that was the 2nd to last pick.

TheSkeptic
Reactions:

Post by TheSkeptic »

BF004 wrote:
10 Mar 2024 17:50
TheSkeptic wrote:
10 Mar 2024 16:56
I’d 100% keep 3 QBs, especially with them not taking up an active roster spot, and with PS call ups.

Think it was foolish last year honestly with a first year QB, and with Bak out, an insanely young OL.

Don’t think Clifford has shown anything yet where I’d just be content.

Gute literally just said he wants to get into the habit of drafting more QBs again.

Guess a weird comment to make on a full mock where that was the 2nd to last pick.
I basically agreed with the rest of it. :)

And I would spend that late draft pick on a DB or an ILB. After all, he can play ST and he might be another Valentine.