Jordan Freaking Love

From Lambeau to Lombardi, Holmgren, McCarthy and LaFleur and from Starr to Favre, Rodgers and now Jordan Love we’re talking Super Bowl Champion Green Bay Packers football. This Packers Forum is the place to talk NFL football and everything Packers. So, pull up a keyboard, make yourself at home and let’s talk some Packers football.

Moderators: NCF, salmar80, BF004, APB, Packfntk

Acrobat
Reactions:

Post by Acrobat »

I hate QB's.

go pak go
Reactions:

Post by go pak go »

APB wrote:
10 Apr 2024 13:18
CWIMM wrote:
10 Apr 2024 04:05
NCF wrote:
09 Apr 2024 08:57
Nah, I don't think he did struggle against the Steelers. His stats don't look good, but the tape told a different story. He was put in a hole by the defense and threw one bad 4th quarter pass that he would love to have back. The second INT was on the last play of the game from the PIT 16, so what are you going to do? The INT, earlier, intended for Watson was on 2nd down. Can't do that. Of course, both of those potential game winning drives in the 4th quarter might have gone differently if Carlson had not missed another XP and we would have been down only 3 and could have settled for a game tying FG in either instance.
Love only completed half of his passes vs. the Steelers and had some bad throws in that game as well. He completely turned it around starting the following week though.
I was at that Steelers game.

You could see Jordan was a different player that game. He made some incredible throws that went for both big gains and incompletions. The simple stat line doesn't tell the story. That is the game, in my mind, when things started to click for Jordan Love and the entire offense.
Yeah it's always cool being at the game. When I rewatched the TV copy of the Falcons game, Love looked way better on the TV copy the first half than he did in person.

In person, it looked to me like the WRs were making the plays but the TV copy showed some really nice throws from Jordan.
Yoop wrote:
26 May 2021 11:22
could we get some moderation in here to get rid of conspiracy theory's, some in here are trying to have a adult conversation.

CWIMM
Reactions:

Post by CWIMM »

APB wrote:
You could see Jordan was a different player that game. He made some incredible throws that went for both big gains and incompletions. The simple stat line doesn't tell the story. That is the game, in my mind, when things started to click for Jordan Love and the entire offense.
I might have to watch that game once again. I can only remember that I didn't get the impression that he turned it around during that one.

Acrobat
Reactions:

Post by Acrobat »

CWIMM wrote:
11 Apr 2024 03:16
APB wrote:
I might have to watch that game once again. I can only remember that I didn't get the impression that he turned it around during that one.
I remember being kind of "meh" at the end because of the INT's but actually thinking throughout the game that this was the best that Love looked since the 4th quarter against the Saints.