Packers Sign Andre Dillard

From Lambeau to Lombardi, Holmgren, McCarthy and LaFleur and from Starr to Favre, Rodgers and now Jordan Love we’re talking Super Bowl Champion Green Bay Packers football. This Packers Forum is the place to talk NFL football and everything Packers. So, pull up a keyboard, make yourself at home and let’s talk some Packers football.

Moderators: NCF, salmar80, BF004, APB, Packfntk

APB
Reactions:

Post by APB »

BF004 wrote:
19 Apr 2024 16:58
RingoCStarrQB wrote:
19 Apr 2024 15:28
Currently the goal is solely to host and win an NFC championship game at Lambeau. The sooner the better!
We just hosted that. Kevin King couldn’t cover Scotty Miller.

I’d rather just have winning the Super Bowl be the goal. Also sooner the better!
I’m not convinced the Packers even benefit from playing at home in January, not with the emphasis on the passing offense and all.

Pckfn23
Reactions:

Post by Pckfn23 »

APB wrote:
19 Apr 2024 17:57
BF004 wrote:
RingoCStarrQB wrote:
Currently the goal is solely to host and win an NFC championship game at Lambeau. The sooner the better!

I’d rather just have winning the Super Bowl be the goal. Also sooner the better!
I’m not convinced the Packers even benefit from playing at home in January, not with the emphasis on the passing offense and all.
This year we will!
Palmy - "Very few have the ability to truly excel regardless of system. For many the system is the difference between being just a guy or an NFL starter. Fact is, everyone is talented at this level."

lupedafiasco
Reactions:

Post by lupedafiasco »

APB wrote:
BF004 wrote:
RingoCStarrQB wrote:

If the Packers are the superior team the weather is never a benefit. It’s an equalizer. It slows everything down and makes it harder to pass. It actually helps the teams with inferior QBs to play in the cold weather.
Cancelled by the forum elites.

APB
Reactions:

Post by APB »

lupedafiasco wrote:
20 Apr 2024 00:36
APB wrote:
BF004 wrote:

If the Packers are the superior team the weather is never a benefit. It’s an equalizer. It slows everything down and makes it harder to pass. It actually helps the teams with inferior QBs to play in the cold weather.
The only caveat to that is if the defense actually improves this year.

I think a game at Lambeau in January can definitely help a quality defense. The problem is most playoff teams have a good defense, including the opponent.

go pak go
Reactions:

Post by go pak go »

As a rule the Packers are VERY good at Lambeau in December and January regular season. Like ridiculously good. I think MLF's only losses at Lambeau in Decmeber/January regular season is the Lions in 2022 and Bucs last year.

We however lose a lot of games at Lambeau in the playoffs and it has traumatized us.
Yoop wrote:
26 May 2021 11:22
could we get some moderation in here to get rid of conspiracy theory's, some in here are trying to have a adult conversation.

Yoop
Reactions:

Post by Yoop »

go pak go wrote:
20 Apr 2024 09:47
As a rule the Packers are VERY good at Lambeau in December and January regular season. Like ridiculously good. I think MLF's only losses at Lambeau in Decmeber/January regular season is the Lions in 2022 and Bucs last year.

We however lose a lot of games at Lambeau in the playoffs and it has traumatized us.
well you know what I have to say about losing those PO games, so I wont add that

what I will say is that all things equal a offensive player should always have the upper hand over a defender in bad weather, offense knows what there going to do, defense has to react to that, and reaction time will suffer more when the weather is bad.

Madcity_matt
Reactions:

Post by Madcity_matt »

Yoop wrote:
20 Apr 2024 10:42
go pak go wrote:

well you know what I have to say about losing those PO games, so I wont add that
52 guys fault?

go pak go
Reactions:

Post by go pak go »

Madcity_matt wrote:
20 Apr 2024 13:02
Yoop wrote:
20 Apr 2024 10:42
go pak go wrote:

52 guys fault?
Don't forget the other 100 employees who receive a W2 from the Packers.
Yoop wrote:
26 May 2021 11:22
could we get some moderation in here to get rid of conspiracy theory's, some in here are trying to have a adult conversation.

AmishMafia
Reactions:

Post by AmishMafia »

Can't imagine Dillard makes the team. One of the worst OTs last season. Unless he had some injury we don't know about, it's tough to imagine not getting someone better in the 7th round or even as a FA.