2024 Draft Day 3 Discussion

From Lambeau to Lombardi, Holmgren, McCarthy and LaFleur and from Starr to Favre, Rodgers and now Jordan Love we’re talking Super Bowl Champion Green Bay Packers football. This Packers Forum is the place to talk NFL football and everything Packers. So, pull up a keyboard, make yourself at home and let’s talk some Packers football.

Moderators: NCF, salmar80, BF004, APB, Packfntk

YoHoChecko
Reactions:

Post by YoHoChecko »

Gurrendo to the 49ers and Wright to the dolphins is hilarious and too perfect.

Wylie to the chiefs to learn from Kelce is also perfect.

Lots of teams drafting logical fits today.

go pak go
Reactions:

Post by go pak go »

paco wrote:
27 Apr 2024 12:38
I haven't tuned in much, but is the whole CHTV live stream that awful? I'm fine with Nagler. Its some of the other people that get to chime in that turn me off. There's a few that know what they are talking, but several that should have their computers taken away. Just don't want to wait through that for anything good.
It used to be fun. It was fun when all the Packers blogosphere combined into one CHTV channel. Now everybody is splitting up and you get watered down stuff.
Yoop wrote:
26 May 2021 11:22
could we get some moderation in here to get rid of conspiracy theory's, some in here are trying to have a adult conversation.

Yoop
Reactions:

Post by Yoop »

YoHoChecko wrote:
27 Apr 2024 12:44
Gurrendo to the 49ers and Wright to the dolphins is hilarious and too perfect.

Wylie to the chiefs to learn from Kelce is also perfect.

Lots of teams drafting logical fits today.
for gosh sakes all our fav players are now being scarfed up like blue chip gems :rotf:

Yoop
Reactions:

Post by Yoop »

paco wrote:
I haven't tuned in much, but is the whole CHTV live stream that awful? I'm fine with Nagler. Its some of the other people that get to chime in that turn me off. There's a few that know what they are talking, but several that should have their computers taken away. Just don't want to wait through that for anything good.
yes, there goal it seems is to rile fans up and nit pick every prospect hoping to get us to nit pick every prospect, I know it's worked on me some, and I apologize for being so weak minded :bigcry: :eekout:

Yoop
Reactions:

Post by Yoop »

go pak go wrote:
27 Apr 2024 12:45
paco wrote:
It used to be fun. It was fun when all the Packers blogosphere combined into one CHTV channel. Now everybody is splitting up and you get watered down stuff.
I didn't realize the water down stuff had a start time :rotf:

out of all the bloggers I'd like to spread thanks for Andrew Herman, about as straight a shooter as they come, he's doing more advertising it seems lately, maybe his subscribers has declined, but I like to listen to him,

go pak go
Reactions:

Post by go pak go »

Yoop wrote:
27 Apr 2024 12:58
go pak go wrote:
paco wrote:

out of all the bloggers I'd like to spread thanks for Andrew Herman, about as straight a shooter as they come, he's doing more advertising it seems lately, maybe his subscribers has declined, but I like to listen to him,
His subscribers are going up like crazy. It's his only job now. So at some point you gotta pay the bills.
Yoop wrote:
could we get some moderation in here to get rid of conspiracy theory's, some in here are trying to have a adult conversation.

Labrev
Reactions:

Post by Labrev »

paco wrote:
Labrev wrote:
27 Apr 2024 12:37
This is pretty cool, an inside look into the Packers war room in the lead-up to each pick: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=s71-b2-Q9w8
:dunno:
The league is playan chess, and Gute is playan Hungry Hungry Hippos... :( :bkw:
“Most other nations don't allow a terrorist to be their leader.”
“... Yet so many allow their leaders to be terrorists.”
—Magneto

Yoop
Reactions:

Post by Yoop »

go pak go wrote:
27 Apr 2024 13:00
Yoop wrote:
go pak go wrote:

His subscribers are going up like crazy. It's his only job now. So at some point you gotta pay the bills.
Is that right, I don't pay as close attention to that stuff, but good for Andy, I get the part about paying bills, just seems like his pods have more adds now, not a big issue really, if the phone is handy I can always jump them.

my point actually wass/is that Andy seems like one that doesn't water his comments down, doesn't just brag a guy up to further his point.

paco
Reactions:

Post by paco »

He already plans on turning it over that much.

RIP JustJeff

Yoop
Reactions:

Post by Yoop »

Labrev wrote:
27 Apr 2024 13:10
paco wrote:
Labrev wrote:
This is pretty cool, an inside look into the Packers war room in the lead-up to each pick: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=s71-b2-Q9w8
it's analytics versus simple eye appeal, if they look good, they probably are good, never heard or played hungry Hippo, is it anything like checkers? thats my speed :rotf:

Scott4Pack
Reactions:

Post by Scott4Pack »

Yoop wrote:
go pak go wrote:
paco wrote:

I love to listen to WHAT Andy has to say. He's a fan and it's obvious. Only thing that I don't like is that it takes him a LONG time to say what he says. So, if you have time enough to listen, he's worth it. (Most of his video posts seem to be >30 minutes.)
Come on down and try some of our delicious green chili! Best in the world!

BF004
Reactions:

Post by BF004 »

Labrev wrote:
27 Apr 2024 13:10
paco wrote:
Labrev wrote:
Got this text from NCF an hour ago.

NCF is Labrev, Labrev is NCF, Finkle is Einhorn?

go pak go
Reactions:

Post by go pak go »

Yoop wrote:
27 Apr 2024 13:12
go pak go wrote:
27 Apr 2024 13:00
Yoop wrote:

Is that right, I don't pay as close attention to that stuff, but good for Andy, I get the part about paying bills, just seems like his pods have more adds now, not a big issue really, if the phone is handy I can always jump them.

my point actually wass/is that Andy seems like one that doesn't water his comments down, doesn't just brag a guy up to further his point.
Andy is the best overall football mind in the Packers blogosphere. I think guys like Ross Uglem are next. However these guys have the smallest audience because they are more about football than entertainment.

Cheesehead TV and Tom Grossi are much more about the entertrainment factor and have 100 times the followers as a result.
Yoop wrote:

YoHoChecko
Reactions:

Post by YoHoChecko »

BF004 wrote:
27 Apr 2024 13:16
That is genuinely frickin weird.

Pckfn23
Reactions:

Post by Pckfn23 »

YoHoChecko wrote:
27 Apr 2024 13:18
BF004 wrote:
27 Apr 2024 13:16
That is genuinely frickin weird.
It's simply mocking what another has repeated the last few days.
Last edited by Pckfn23 on 27 Apr 2024 13:22, edited 1 time in total.
Palmy - "Very few have the ability to truly excel regardless of system. For many the system is the difference between being just a guy or an NFL starter. Fact is, everyone is talented at this level."

paco
Reactions:

Post by paco »

Bears are back. Trading away more of next year's picks.
RIP JustJeff

kampmanfan4life
Reactions:

Post by kampmanfan4life »

Bears got Booker who I really liked....boom or bust guy I feel

YoHoChecko
Reactions:

Post by YoHoChecko »

Estime finally off the board to Denver.

Yoop
Reactions:

Post by Yoop »

paco wrote:
27 Apr 2024 13:21
Bears are back. Trading away more of next year's picks.
the Bears are our friend :rotf: :rotf:

they treat us better then any other team in the league :rotf:

go pak go
Reactions:

Post by go pak go »

YoHoChecko wrote:
27 Apr 2024 13:34
Estime finally off the board to Denver.
I genunely never understood the Estime hype.
Yoop wrote: