Bears Fans

From Lambeau to Lombardi, Holmgren, McCarthy and LaFleur and from Starr to Favre, Rodgers and now Jordan Love we’re talking Super Bowl Champion Green Bay Packers football. This Packers Forum is the place to talk NFL football and everything Packers. So, pull up a keyboard, make yourself at home and let’s talk some Packers football.

Moderators: NCF, salmar80, BF004, APB, Packfntk

Yoop
Reactions:

Post by Yoop »

Raptorman wrote:
17 May 2024 13:36
APB wrote:
17 May 2024 05:25
@Raptorman gonna have a say here soon… :lol:
I would say all Packer fans are @$$holes but then that would bring me down to their level. Only some are, and they prove it by their blanket statements of other teams' fans.
generalities, what fan base doesn't refer to opposing fans in generalities? and this is a packer forum, why you would expect us to be any different is non sensical, there are good fans, then there are not so good fans, and we have a lot more good fans then you :rotf, lots more, heck half of the state you reside in is Packer fans, we are every where, heck your probably the only Viking fan in the whole dang state of Florida :lol:

look no one told you to be a Vikings fan, hell you grew up 40 miles from Lambeau, then traitored us :swear:

Labrev
Reactions:

Post by Labrev »

I think the fans on this board are pretty alright, but GB the fans at Footballs Future are very annoying.

Bears fans are weird. They trash talk a lot for a team with absolutely nothing to hang their hat on. I guess there's nothing for them to lose.

Vikings fans are sad. They don't even like their team, they just hate Green Bay, which is why all our jilted players go there. At least Chicago has a tradition of its own. Minny as a franchise is defined solely by opposition to us.
“Most other nations don't allow a terrorist to be their leader.”
“... Yet so many allow their leaders to be terrorists.”
—Magneto

Raptorman
Reactions:

Post by Raptorman »

Pckfn23 wrote:
17 May 2024 13:50
I don't think anyone said every Viking fan is an asshole. They have more than their fair share though. Half my friend group are Viking fans, but they all hate Paul Allen as an announcer. Just talking fan bases as a whole, Vikings are the worst in the North and it's not close. They are even unwarranted assholes at their home games.
Nope, not quite an asshole. But close.
100% Viking fan base as a whole is the cellar of the North. Paul Allen has infected the rubes.

Raptorman
Reactions:

Post by Raptorman »

Yoop wrote:
17 May 2024 16:09

generalities, what fan base doesn't refer to opposing fans in generalities? and this is a packer forum, why you would expect us to be any different is non sensical, there are good fans, then there are not so good fans, and we have a lot more good fans then you :rotf, lots more, heck half of the state you reside in is Packer fans, we are every where, heck your probably the only Viking fan in the whole dang state of Florida :lol:

look no one told you to be a Vikings fan, hell you grew up 40 miles from Lambeau, then traitored us :swear:
Ah yes, The Packers have more "good fans" than any other team. I forgot. Packers fans are anointed by God, therefore they can't be touched. They are the best and all other fans suck. They have some sucky fans, but other teams have more.

Actually yes, Packer fans are responsible for me being a Vikings fan. See, had Packer fans not teased me because I stuttered, I wouldn't have had to look for the chance at payback.

Pckfn23
Reactions:

Post by Pckfn23 »

Raptorman wrote:
17 May 2024 18:58
Pckfn23 wrote:
17 May 2024 13:50
I don't think anyone said every Viking fan is an asshole. They have more than their fair share though. Half my friend group are Viking fans, but they all hate Paul Allen as an announcer. Just talking fan bases as a whole, Vikings are the worst in the North and it's not close. They are even unwarranted assholes at their home games.
Nope, not quite an asshole. But close.
100% Viking fan base as a whole is the cellar of the North. Paul Allen has infected the rubes.
FYI in my case I am using "as a whole" as "in general."
Palmy - "Very few have the ability to truly excel regardless of system. For many the system is the difference between being just a guy or an NFL starter. Fact is, everyone is talented at this level."

lupedafiasco
Reactions:

Post by lupedafiasco »

Doesn’t matter who is an asshole or not. Vikings fans are losers. Because they have been losing. Bears fans are losers. Because they have been losing. Lions can talk their &%$@. They have come up and been winning.

If you are at the bottom of the division, shush and know your role. You are cheeks. A lamb doesn’t talk to a lion. They hide and cower like the bitches they are. Gods only speak to other gods.
Cancelled by the forum elites.

RingoCStarrQB
Reactions:

Post by RingoCStarrQB »

As Pat Summerall once said: "THERE ARE FOOTBALL FANS AND THERE ARE PACKER FANS". Dick Schaap and Ray Scott knew this as well.

John Madden asserted that Lambeau Field is the "SHRINE OF THE NATIONAL FOOTBALL LEAGUE".

Raptorman
Reactions:

Post by Raptorman »

lupedafiasco wrote:
17 May 2024 23:59
Doesn’t matter who is an asshole or not. Vikings fans are losers. Because they have been losing. Bears fans are losers. Because they have been losing. Lions can talk their &%$@. They have come up and been winning.

If you are at the bottom of the division, shush and know your role. You are cheeks. A lamb doesn’t talk to a lion. They hide and cower like the bitches they are. Gods only speak to other gods.
Spoken like a true asshole. Be careful, teams don't stay on top forever. And your words will come back to haunt you.

lupedafiasco
Reactions:

Post by lupedafiasco »

Raptorman wrote:
18 May 2024 07:58
lupedafiasco wrote:

Spoken like a true asshole. Be careful, teams don't stay on top forever. And your words will come back to haunt you.
We may not stay on too forever but just remember you will always be a bottom bum. 0 championships. Let that sink in.
Cancelled by the forum elites.

Raptorman
Reactions:

Post by Raptorman »

lupedafiasco wrote:
18 May 2024 09:42
Raptorman wrote:
18 May 2024 07:58
lupedafiasco wrote:

We may not stay on too forever but just remember you will always be a bottom bum. 0 championships. Let that sink in.
Ah yes, the measure of fans is based on the winning percentage of the team in the playoffs. How $%@# arrogant. I would expect nothing less of you.

Yoop
Reactions:

Post by Yoop »

lupedafiasco wrote:

the Vikes have been the second best in this division more then either of DEtroit or Chicago for years, your obviously to young to remember how packer fans talked trash during the 70's or 80's, or how good the Vikes where under Bud Grant, according to you, any one not perfect is a loser, I get that you consider average to be the same as loser, thankfully most people don't

RingoCStarrQB
Reactions:

Post by RingoCStarrQB »

Yoop wrote:
18 May 2024 13:17
lupedafiasco wrote:

the Vikes have been the second best in this division more then either of DEtroit or Chicago for years, your obviously to young to remember how packer fans talked trash during the 70's or 80's, or how good the Vikes where under Bud Grant, according to you, any one not perfect is a loser, I get that you consider average to be the same as loser, thankfully most people don't
These "a$$hole" conversations have gone off the rails. We know which one's are and which one's aren't. The fact is both the Vikings and Bears have been embarrassing to their twisted fan bases for many years now. So happy to see the Gold Package entirely NFC North opponents in 2024. 'Cuz I have the green package and am sick and tired of the Bear and Viking fans invading space near me once a year. Lions fans have been tolerable so far. :blah:

APB
Reactions:

Post by APB »

RingoCStarrQB wrote:
18 May 2024 18:21
Yoop wrote:
lupedafiasco wrote:

These "a$$hole" conversations have gone off the rails. We know which one's are and which one's aren't. The fact is both the Vikings and Bears have been embarrassing to their twisted fan bases for many years now. So happy to see the Gold Package entirely NFC North opponents in 2024. 'Cuz I have the green package and am sick and tired of the Bear and Viking fans invading space near me once a year. Lions fans have been tolerable so far. :blah:
So are you saying the Gold Package, i.e. Milwaukee based ticket holders, are more apt to hold onto their tickets and not sell out to rival fans? Or just that there tend to be more rival fans when we play NFC North opponents in general?

RingoCStarrQB
Reactions:

Post by RingoCStarrQB »

APB wrote:
18 May 2024 18:27
RingoCStarrQB wrote:
18 May 2024 18:21
Yoop wrote:

So are you saying the Gold Package, i.e. Milwaukee based ticket holders, are more apt to hold onto their tickets and not sell out to rival fans? Or just that there tend to be more rival fans when we play NFC North opponents in general?
I think you've misunderstood the message. Very oddly the 2024 Gold Package landed all 3 NFC North opponents. So this upcoming season I won't have to put up with their presence (because I'm a Green Package ticket holder).
Last edited by RingoCStarrQB on 20 May 2024 21:56, edited 1 time in total.

MY_TAKE
Reactions:

Post by MY_TAKE »

I have plenty of Viking fan friends. IM older now, so we get along. I will stick with my obsessed statement. Many of the fans, media and whom ever seem to measure their success or failures to what the Packers have done. Twice a year in this state its Viking/Packer week and they all lose their minds. This is a real thing.

wallyuwl
Reactions:

Post by wallyuwl »

Rex Grossman looks pretty good on the NFLN replay on right now

paco
Reactions:

Post by paco »

A reminder that the Bears will ALWAYS Suck.
RIP JustJeff

AmishMafia
Reactions:

Post by AmishMafia »

You see the 10% of a fan base who are jerks because they are more vocal and obnoxious than the pleasant 90%. And it makes it an impression that fan base are worse than the reality.

I have a long time friends who are Viking and Bears fans and we have trade kidding comments over the years. Decent people who share mutual respeceach other other. Adds to the fun, I think.

Having been to numerous games at lambeau, and numerous other cities, Packer fans are more classy than other stadiums. I think I saw 30 or 40 fights in Oakland. A few fights in San Diego. St. Louis, and Seattle. AZ, Denver, SF, Dallas, we're all fairly pleasant. But I have only seen 1 fight at a Packer game out of 30ish. Packers definitely have the oldest fan base and that may be a big portion of it.

Yoop
Reactions:

Post by Yoop »

someone said that the Packers have more then double the fans of any other team, then someone else said the Packers have more bad fans then any other team, both seem like logical statements :lol:

I think winning tames the home crowd, losing infuriates it, I remember plenty of scuffles back in the 70's and 80's, specially with divisional foes when they won, it helped grow our hatred for the Bears

TheSkeptic
Reactions:

Post by TheSkeptic »

AmishMafia wrote:
22 May 2024 07:29
You see the 10% of a fan base who are jerks because they are more vocal and obnoxious than the pleasant 90%. And it makes it an impression that fan base are worse than the reality.

I have a long time friends who are Viking and Bears fans and we have trade kidding comments over the years. Decent people who share mutual respeceach other other. Adds to the fun, I think.

Having been to numerous games at lambeau, and numerous other cities, Packer fans are more classy than other stadiums. I think I saw 30 or 40 fights in Oakland. A few fights in San Diego. St. Louis, and Seattle. AZ, Denver, SF, Dallas, we're all fairly pleasant. But I have only seen 1 fight at a Packer game out of 30ish. Packers definitely have the oldest fan base and that may be a big portion of it.
:aok: