Packers Family Night 2024

From Lambeau to Lombardi, Holmgren, McCarthy and LaFleur and from Starr to Favre, Rodgers and now Jordan Love we’re talking Super Bowl Champion Green Bay Packers football. This Packers Forum is the place to talk NFL football and everything Packers. So, pull up a keyboard, make yourself at home and let’s talk some Packers football.

Moderators: NCF, salmar80, BF004, APB, Packfntk

wallyuwl
Reactions:

Post by wallyuwl »

lupedafiasco wrote:
03 Aug 2024 21:01
Really liked Stokes tonight. I thought his coverage was tight in man and reacted quickly in zone.
I didn't even notice him!

RingoCStarrQB
Reactions:

Post by RingoCStarrQB »

Drj820 wrote:
03 Aug 2024 23:20
Pckfn23 wrote:
03 Aug 2024 21:31
The best part was the 13 year old kid catching 3 punts and the team mobbing him. That was awesome!
I understand this is the kind of thing that happens in GB on a night of tradition and family fun, but I’m with Lafleur, it’s time to lock in. Less kids catching punts, more (packers punt returning getting reps). We’ve had too many recent STs mess ups to be turning STs practice time into a cuddly photo op opportunity. I think back to the height of the patriots dynasty…patriots would have actually tackled the little squirt. He needs to earn his spot on that field.
I thought it was totally appropriate for Family Night. You won't see this at the upcoming Ravens game. At this glorius happy time, why bring up the Pathetics?

Yoop
Reactions:

Post by Yoop »

paco wrote:
03 Aug 2024 20:12
Is it just me or does MLF look kind of annoyed tonight. Didn't even smile in the McCarren interview.

Love with some nice looking throws so far. No pressure, of course.
annoyed??? or distracted, if practice isn't hectic enough, just imagine all the added confusion of family night, the photo ops, all the media intrusion, Lafleur has a job to do and family night is a distraction for him, he'd rather it just be him and the troops :idn:

as to the lovable Larry McCarren, he should have had the pinky surgically removed 40 years ago, he knows it, everyone knows it, I bet everyone he meets wants to rip that sucker off, he probably has to think about it every time he goes to stick his hand in a pocket, it'd be like pulling into a tight parking spot with your door open, ya just can't help banging that door (pinky) :rotf:

APB
Reactions:

Post by APB »

Pckfn23
Reactions:

Post by Pckfn23 »

So cool!
Palmy - "Very few have the ability to truly excel regardless of system. For many the system is the difference between being just a guy or an NFL starter. Fact is, everyone is talented at this level."

APB
Reactions:

Post by APB »

APB
Reactions:

Post by APB »

APB
Reactions:

Post by APB »

APB
Reactions:

Post by APB »

APB
Reactions:

Post by APB »

MY_TAKE
Reactions:

Post by MY_TAKE »

lupedafiasco wrote:
03 Aug 2024 21:01
Really liked Stokes tonight. I thought his coverage was tight in man and reacted quickly in zone.
Haven't seen any of family night highlights yet. Maybe I will catch up if I have extra time here at work :aok:

You saying that about Stokes though gives me some real hope. :banana: