All Remaining TCs

From Lambeau to Lombardi, Holmgren, McCarthy and LaFleur and from Starr to Favre, Rodgers and now Jordan Love we’re talking Super Bowl Champion Green Bay Packers football. This Packers Forum is the place to talk NFL football and everything Packers. So, pull up a keyboard, make yourself at home and let’s talk some Packers football.

Moderators: NCF, salmar80, BF004, APB, Packfntk

go pak go
Reactions:

Post by go pak go »

YoHoChecko wrote:
22 Aug 2024 20:25
YoHoChecko wrote:
22 Aug 2024 16:02
In all seriousness I’m pretty sure Carlson has been downright good for like three weeks now. He has a 2-day span where he missed 5 kicks and I don’t think he’s missed more than one in any given day since. The total tallies kind of obscure that

What i care about improving from last year most is XPs. But we don’t get those in camp. That was unacceptable. His FGs were like, below average but whatever he was a rookie.
Ok I checked. Carlson went 4/7 the Thursday before family night spawning the kicker panic level to spike.

For all of camp and preseason, Carlson is 59 of 72, 81.9%
Starting 3 weeks ago at Family Night, Carlson is 34 of 41, 82.9%
Starting 2 weeks ago against the Browns, Carlson is 16 of 19, 84.2%
I too have been noticing Carlson trending up. Though I didn't like how his kicks looked in Clevelland...they still went in.

At this point I am going with Anders but I think it is reasonable to quietly have him on a short leash. Personally I would sign a released kicked to our practice squad.
Yoop wrote:
26 May 2021 11:22
could we get some moderation in here to get rid of conspiracy theory's, some in here are trying to have a adult conversation.

lupedafiasco
Reactions:

Post by lupedafiasco »

go pak go wrote:
23 Aug 2024 09:39
YoHoChecko wrote:
22 Aug 2024 20:25
YoHoChecko wrote:
22 Aug 2024 16:02
In all seriousness I’m pretty sure Carlson has been downright good for like three weeks now. He has a 2-day span where he missed 5 kicks and I don’t think he’s missed more than one in any given day since. The total tallies kind of obscure that

What i care about improving from last year most is XPs. But we don’t get those in camp. That was unacceptable. His FGs were like, below average but whatever he was a rookie.
Ok I checked. Carlson went 4/7 the Thursday before family night spawning the kicker panic level to spike.

For all of camp and preseason, Carlson is 59 of 72, 81.9%
Starting 3 weeks ago at Family Night, Carlson is 34 of 41, 82.9%
Starting 2 weeks ago against the Browns, Carlson is 16 of 19, 84.2%
I too have been noticing Carlson trending up. Though I didn't like how his kicks looked in Clevelland...they still went in.

At this point I am going with Anders but I think it is reasonable to quietly have him on a short leash. Personally I would sign a released kicked to our practice squad.
I think without a doubt we will have a practice squad kicker.
Cancelled by the forum elites.

BSA
Reactions:

Post by BSA »

Tuesday, Aug. 27 – Roster reduction to a maximum of 53 players by 3 p.m.

Wednesday, Aug. 28 – Upon receipt of the personnel notice, clubs may establish a practice squad of 17 players, as long as one player qualifies as an International Player.

Next week, a whopping 1154 football players will be released...about 672 of them will find work on Practice Squads +/- a few Internationals
Toughest time in the NFL for players and personnel guys- coming from the exciting highs of TC to the lows of reality over just a few weeks time

Good luck to all of them in keeping the dream alive
IT. IS. TIME

APB
Reactions:

Post by APB »

Huh.

Would've never guessed that.

Labrev
Reactions:

Post by Labrev »

He looked good, but did he go up against anyone remotely skilled as a pass rusher?

I mean if any team was going to fix his issues, it was this one, and yes, he looked good in the games. But he looked bad against our studs, so I hope we are not crowning him if his good play came against scrubs.
“Most other nations don't allow a terrorist to be their leader.”
“... Yet so many allow their leaders to be terrorists.”
—Magneto