All the draft prospect game tape you'll ever need

From Lambeau to Lombardi, Holmgren, McCarthy and LaFleur and from Starr to Favre, Rodgers and now Jordan Love we’re talking Super Bowl Champion Green Bay Packers football. This Packers Forum is the place to talk NFL football and everything Packers. So, pull up a keyboard, make yourself at home and let’s talk some Packers football.

Moderators: NCF, salmar80, BF004, APB, Packfntk

Pckfn23
Reactions:

Post by Pckfn23 »

Trying to get a list together. Any sites you want to see added? Have any sites that offer a good format to copy/paste or download?
Palmy - "Very few have the ability to truly excel regardless of system. For many the system is the difference between being just a guy or an NFL starter. Fact is, everyone is talented at this level."

BF004
Reactions:

Post by BF004 »

Pckfn23 wrote:
01 Apr 2020 16:20

Trying to get a list together. Any sites you want to see added? Have any sites that offer a good format to copy/paste or download?
My go to is drafttek for something that can copy and paste pretty easily.

Pckfn23
Reactions:

Post by Pckfn23 »

BF004 wrote:
01 Apr 2020 19:20
Pckfn23 wrote:

My go to is drafttek for something that can copy and paste pretty easily.
Any rankings from a certain site people like that is easy to copy? PFF is awful. I want to create a composite ranking if I can.
Palmy - "Very few have the ability to truly excel regardless of system. For many the system is the difference between being just a guy or an NFL starter. Fact is, everyone is talented at this level."

paco
Reactions:

Post by paco »

The Draft Network is pretty easy. Though starting to see people are not taking a shine to their rankings.
RIP JustJeff

NCF
Reactions:

Post by NCF »

paco wrote:
01 Apr 2020 19:28
The Draft Network is pretty easy. Though starting to see people are not taking a shine to their rankings.
I like out-of-the-box thinking and when doing a comparison or weighted average or whatever, I like to understand what players are high variance.

Read More. Post Less.

TheGreenMan
Reactions:

Post by TheGreenMan »

If you get get Walters rankings you'll be ontop of the forum.

No, I don't want them that bad.
RIP JustJeff

Pckfn23
Reactions:

Post by Pckfn23 »

paco wrote:
Do they have easily downloadable or copy and paste big boards? I can't find them if so.

Pckfn23
Reactions:

Post by Pckfn23 »

TheGreenMan wrote:
01 Apr 2020 20:15
If you get get Walters rankings you'll be ontop of the forum.

No, I don't want them that bad.
I looked, but couldn't find anything that was easy to download. I will try to keep digging though.

bud fox
Reactions:

Post by bud fox »

As mentioned in other threads not a big Mims fan - thoughts similar to Yoho.
Also don't like that separation he does get on tape often is preceded by clear push offs. NFL officiating is stricter on this.

paco
Reactions:

Post by paco »

Pckfn23 wrote:
01 Apr 2020 20:46
paco wrote:
Do they have easily downloadable or copy and paste big boards? I can't find them if so.
Not download, but I copy and pasted them easily. I'll try to remember to do it tomorrow and will post them.
RIP JustJeff

salmar80
Reactions:

Post by salmar80 »

In order to set the scale, let's take a peek at the peak of WRs, Jerry Jeudy. Is there a clear gap from him to Mims and Shenault?

YoHoChecko
Reactions:

Post by YoHoChecko »

We can definitely say Jeudy is a better blocker than Shenault :lol:

I was surprised by how choppy Jeudy can be on his breaks, but it's effective; maybe one of those things you wouldn't coach, but you also won't coach it away (like Adams' jump step?). He also was schemed open a little more than I expected.

But he's fast, he has great route speed variation, he seems to be able to get away from the press when he's challenged, and creates consistent separation. A couple drops on easy balls was annoying. I'd say he's obviously going to be good, but I'm a little surprised he's "the best." I might prefer Lamb, to be honest.

Pckfn23
Reactions:

Post by Pckfn23 »

paco wrote:
01 Apr 2020 22:09
Pckfn23 wrote:
paco wrote:
Not download, but I copy and pasted them easily. I'll try to remember to do it tomorrow and will post them.
Let me know if you get it to work. I had issues with pasting it. It didn't paste well at all and would be more work than I want to put in to rearrange it.

paco
Reactions:

Post by paco »

Pckfn23 wrote:
02 Apr 2020 09:52
paco wrote:
01 Apr 2020 22:09
Pckfn23 wrote:

Let me know if you get it to work. I had issues with pasting it. It didn't paste well at all and would be more work than I want to put in to rearrange it.
It occasionally acts weird. But I just copied it. If you want, grab from here (TDN Rankings tab). The other tabs are a bit outdated now.
RIP JustJeff

salmar80
Reactions:

Post by salmar80 »

YoHoChecko wrote:
02 Apr 2020 08:04
We can definitely say Jeudy is a better blocker than Shenault :lol:

I was surprised by how choppy Jeudy can be on his breaks, but it's effective; maybe one of those things you wouldn't coach, but you also won't coach it away (like Adams' jump step?). He also was schemed open a little more than I expected.

But he's fast, he has great route speed variation, he seems to be able to get away from the press when he's challenged, and creates consistent separation. A couple drops on easy balls was annoying. I'd say he's obviously going to be good, but I'm a little surprised he's "the best." I might prefer Lamb, to be honest.
Jeudy looked like he had a plan off the snap and had less wasted movement on routes than Mims & Shenault. Loved him sometimes finding space by starting off slow and then exploding into space. Great athlete and good hands despite a couple of concentration drops. Easy to project him producing from week 1.

Willing blocker, but was often very upright - Jaire would school that outta him day 1... That O had some serious weapons, so Jeudy probably had it easier than some others.

Let's do a double feature of Lamb and Ruggs tomorrow as comparison.

Pckfn23
Reactions:

Post by Pckfn23 »

[mention]paco[/mention] Thanks! That worked great. It was weird though. I couldn't paste values only because it would mess up the rows.

Pckfn23
Reactions:

Post by Pckfn23 »

Pckfn23 wrote:

Ok, CBs are done and I have 5 draft sites on there. Any others?

salmar80
Reactions:

Post by salmar80 »

Baaaa goes the Lamb:

Yoop
Reactions:

Post by Yoop »

Great job 23, nice to be able to jump from 1 site to the next to gather info on these players, sure beats digging through a bunch of book marks to find scout site, then loading it up, this is so much quicker, thanks :aok:

YoHoChecko
Reactions:

Post by YoHoChecko »

Lamb had a few more drops than I expected. He doesn't separate vertically but has an elite catch radius to make downfield plays anyway. His routes left some good corners looking silly sometimes--that's how he separated, more than speed. He does some Adamsesque things with his cuts/breaks, what-have-you. He bullies CBs when blocking sometimes. Puts the effort into it and shows his upper body strength. Upon consideration, I'll keep Jeudy as my #1, but I could see it going either way.