Here's Johnny Week 3 Trash the Titans!

From Lambeau to Lombardi, Holmgren, McCarthy and LaFleur and from Starr to Favre, Rodgers and now Jordan Love we’re talking Super Bowl Champion Green Bay Packers football. This Packers Forum is the place to talk NFL football and everything Packers. So, pull up a keyboard, make yourself at home and let’s talk some Packers football.

Moderators: NCF, salmar80, BF004, APB, Packfntk

Cdragon
Reactions:

Post by Cdragon »

Inactives

10 QB Jordan Love
24 CB Carrington Valentine
27 S Kitan Oladapo
57 DL Brenton Cox Jr.
77 G/T Jordan Morgan
79 T Travis Glover
96 DL Colby Wooden

Cdragon
Reactions:

Post by Cdragon »

Cdragon ---- Preston Smith
APB ---- Rashawn Gary
Yoop ---- Daniel Whelan
mnkcarp -----Javon Bullard
lupedafiasco ----- Wyatt
Yohochecko ----- Watson
Lebrev ---- Kenny Clark
Pugger ----- Jacobs
Bfoo4 ---- Tucker Kraft
Pckfn23 --- Luke Tenuta? :dunno: On the Cards.
NCF ---- Willis
Crazylegs Starks ----Jaire Alexander
Packfntk ---- Wicks
Amish Mafia ----- X McKinney
Ringorama -----Reed
Go Pack Go -----Lukas Van Ness
lulu ------ Quay
Theskeptic -----Eric Stokes
Musclestang -----Narveson

Pckfn23
Reactions:

Post by Pckfn23 »

Kadeem Telfort - that's who I was thinking not Tenuta.
Palmy - "Very few have the ability to truly excel regardless of system. For many the system is the difference between being just a guy or an NFL starter. Fact is, everyone is talented at this level."

Yoop
Reactions:

Post by Yoop »

Pckfn23 wrote:
22 Sep 2024 11:32
Kadeem Telfort - that's who I was thinking not Tenuta.
easy mistake, both names start with a T :rotf:

TheSkeptic
Reactions:

Post by TheSkeptic »

No one picked him but if they had I would vote fore Wilson the running back.

mnkcarp
Reactions:

Post by mnkcarp »

It's well dispersed defensively, so it has to be Malik.

go pak go
Reactions:

Post by go pak go »

Yup. Willis gets my vote. Played an incredible first half
Yoop wrote:
26 May 2021 11:22
could we get some moderation in here to get rid of conspiracy theory's, some in here are trying to have a adult conversation.

APB
Reactions:

Post by APB »

I was thinking this has got to be a defensive player this week but Malik was so clutch with his arm and his feet that I think I gotta go with him.

Of those chosen, I’m thinking Wyatt is the best defensive choice but Willis’ game was too good in comparison.

go pak go
Reactions:

Post by go pak go »

APB wrote:
22 Sep 2024 15:37
I was thinking this has got to be a defensive player this week but Malik was so clutch with his arm and his feet that I think I gotta go with him.

Of those chosen, I’m thinking Wyatt is the best defensive choice but Willis’ game was too good in comparison.
JJ Enegbare
Lukas VanNess
Devante Wyatt

All as honorable mention.
Yoop wrote:
could we get some moderation in here to get rid of conspiracy theory's, some in here are trying to have a adult conversation.

NCF
Reactions:

Post by NCF »

Going Wyatt since I picked Malik.

Read More. Post Less.

APB
Reactions:

Post by APB »

go pak go wrote:
22 Sep 2024 15:46
APB wrote:
22 Sep 2024 15:37

JJ Enegbare
Lukas VanNess
Devante Wyatt

All as honorable mention.
I don’t think Enegbare was selected. Van Ness had decent game but Wyatt’s was better, IMO.

Cdragon
Reactions:

Post by Cdragon »

I will probably pick Wyatt after I watch the game again. Defense sealed the deal.

Pckfn23
Reactions:

Post by Pckfn23 »

Willis. He did it without a running game for much of the game.
Palmy - "Very few have the ability to truly excel regardless of system. For many the system is the difference between being just a guy or an NFL starter. Fact is, everyone is talented at this level."

musclestang
Reactions:

Post by musclestang »

I have to vote Malik, he went down field big more than I expected. Had some pretty nice passes, really only got into one jam and instead of pushing it, ate it. Had some really important runs and took care of the football. He was more than I expected today.

Crazylegs Starks
Reactions:

Post by Crazylegs Starks »

Willis having two wins, efficient stats, and zero turnover-worthy plays is amazing for a backup who was about to be discarded by his previous team
“We didn’t lose the game; we just ran out of time.”
- Vince Lombardi

lulu
Reactions:

Post by lulu »

Willis for me.

The play where he took the sack might have been the best decision of the day. Didn't try and make something out of nothing. Eat it and live to fight another day.

I thought his passes, for the most part, were right on the money. Using his legs to escape danger, and turning it into meaningful yards, was awesome to see.

Madcity_matt
Reactions:

Post by Madcity_matt »

Last week i voted for the line as Willis wasn't asked to do too much. This week he was and he excelled. Malik for the win.

go pak go
Reactions:

Post by go pak go »

lulu wrote:
23 Sep 2024 11:24
Willis for me.

The play where he took the sack might have been the best decision of the day. Didn't try and make something out of nothing. Eat it and live to fight another day.
I thought that was his worst play. It was a play action. After you don't see anything open, get outside the tackle box to buy more time and afford yourself the opporunity to throw it away. Instead he took a big sack loss in field goal territory. Aaron Rodgers would do that enough times too and it would drive me bonkers.
Yoop wrote:

AmishMafia
Reactions:

Post by AmishMafia »

Willis.

Hafley would have been a good pick as well.

Yoop
Reactions:

Post by Yoop »

go pak go wrote:
23 Sep 2024 11:57
lulu wrote:
23 Sep 2024 11:24
Willis for me.

I thought that was his worst play. It was a play action. After you don't see anything open, get outside the tackle box to buy more time and afford yourself the opporunity to throw it away. Instead he took a big sack loss in field goal territory. Aaron Rodgers would do that enough times too and it would drive me bonkers.

was there another sack in the pocket? or was that negated because of our OL holding, not sure if it was early send half, point is Willis has to be more aware of pass rush, specially from the blind side.