Cheese Curds - 2020 - News Around The League

From Lambeau to Lombardi, Holmgren, McCarthy and LaFleur and from Starr to Favre, Rodgers and now Jordan Love we’re talking Super Bowl Champion Green Bay Packers football. This Packers Forum is the place to talk NFL football and everything Packers. So, pull up a keyboard, make yourself at home and let’s talk some Packers football.

Moderators: NCF, salmar80, BF004, APB, Packfntk

BF004
Reactions:

Post by BF004 »

If anyone ever follows Baldwin's EPA tier charts.

NCF
Reactions:

Post by NCF »

BF004 wrote:
23 Sep 2020 08:43
If anyone ever follows Baldwin's EPA tier charts.

NFCW might have the best team in the NFC, but just let those four beat the !@#$ out of each other for six games and hopefully it means no Bye or home field for any of those teams.

Read More. Post Less.

BF004
Reactions:

Post by BF004 »

Yeah, Lions and Vikings do not look good and the Bears with two legit lucky wins and bad teams. 4th quarter stands if you call them that with the other team just not executing.

Not expecting it, but also wouldn't be surprised if we clinch our division really early this year, maybe the first division clinched, like week 12 or 13 or something.

But the NFC West is looking really really tough for sure, but the other 3 in our division look like garbage IMO.

NCF
Reactions:

Post by NCF »

So, now we know why Herbert got the surprise start.

:shock:

Read More. Post Less.

APB
Reactions:

Post by APB »

NCF wrote:
23 Sep 2020 10:45

In related news, former Asst Team Doctor Snuffy McDontpokeem has been named the Chargers new Head Team Doctor.

salmar80
Reactions:

Post by salmar80 »

NCF wrote:
23 Sep 2020 10:45

:messedup:

I mean, that's quite the fumble by the doc...

On other hand, if you're gonna get your lung punctured, do it with painkiller.

Drj820
Reactions:

Post by Drj820 »

Get it done @packers
I Do Not Hate Matt Lafleur

go pak go
Reactions:

Post by go pak go »

I swear to god if the seahags get him him.....
Yoop wrote:
26 May 2021 11:22
could we get some moderation in here to get rid of conspiracy theory's, some in here are trying to have a adult conversation.

YoHoChecko
Reactions:

Post by YoHoChecko »

go pak go wrote:
24 Sep 2020 11:35
I mean, first visit is a strong indicator of player preference, I'd say.

go pak go
Reactions:

Post by go pak go »

YoHoChecko wrote:
24 Sep 2020 11:40
go pak go wrote:
24 Sep 2020 11:35
I know. And they always get them.
Yoop wrote:
could we get some moderation in here to get rid of conspiracy theory's, some in here are trying to have a adult conversation.

kyle.mccarroll
Reactions:

Post by kyle.mccarroll »

Yeah, it makes me mad because one side of me says that this is Schneider being aggressive and making moves to improve his contending team and I feel like Gute owes us an aggressive move after the Love pick. :lol: But the other side of me says that Snacks has already confirmed we've made an offer, and it takes two to tango.

lupedafiasco
Reactions:

Post by lupedafiasco »

kyle.mccarroll wrote:
24 Sep 2020 11:47
Yeah, it makes me mad because one side of me says that this is Schneider being aggressive and making moves to improve his contending team and I feel like Gute owes us an aggressive move after the Love pick. :lol: But the other side of me says that Snacks has already confirmed we've made an offer, and it takes two to tango.
I mean Schneider is straight from the TT tree. He makes horrible draft picks and is running his team into the ground after some early success but he nailed one QB that is gonna carry that garbage roster. He will probably end up getting immortalized by fans when really he should have a statue built of Wilson that he should bow to 5 times a day much like TT should do for A-God.
Cancelled by the forum elites.

Drj820
Reactions:

Post by Drj820 »

lupedafiasco wrote:
24 Sep 2020 12:27
kyle.mccarroll wrote:
I mean Schneider is straight from the TT tree. He makes horrible draft picks and is running his team into the ground after some early success but he nailed one QB that is gonna carry that garbage roster. He will probably end up getting immortalized by fans when really he should have a statue built of Wilson that he should bow to 5 times a day much like TT should do for A-God.
I don’t think Schneider and TT act very similarly at all. Schneider May have some draft blunders, but Schneider brings in Vets to fill spots and help his team win. He did nail a qb in the draft but also has a competent WR crew, RB crew, and consistently fields a good defense. Sure they’ve lost good players along the way, and Russ covers for errors, but I don’t see his style and TT as remotely similar.

Drj820
Reactions:

Post by Drj820 »

kyle.mccarroll wrote:
A better offer can change most men’s minds.

Pckfn23
Reactions:

Post by Pckfn23 »

A better offer may not be something we CAN do.
Palmy - "Very few have the ability to truly excel regardless of system. For many the system is the difference between being just a guy or an NFL starter. Fact is, everyone is talented at this level."

Yoop
Reactions:

Post by Yoop »

lupedafiasco wrote:
24 Sep 2020 12:27
kyle.mccarroll wrote:
wohhhh is it possible that Schneider said to Ted as Rodge dropped, take him because I like him and I'am the real deal QB guru in this room, fast forward 4 years later and Ted took Brohm, and Schneider later took Wilson, mean while Ted brought in a few other that where never even good backups.

I think Snacks will chose Seattle, weather there is a lot easier to play in for older guys, I think is one of the main reasons we've always struggled to land FA vets.

BSA
Reactions:

Post by BSA »

YoHoChecko wrote:
Small possibility that Snacks was already in GB earlier this week.
100 % unconfirmed internet speculation, but there was a private jet arriving into GRB from his home town near Addison,Texas.

https://flightaware.com/live/airport/KGRB

These guys aren't flying commercial during the pandemic, so I have kept an eye on the private jets coming and going. (stalker !) I was able to match flights for Daylon Mack and Justin Britt for their recent visits to Titletown

It was easier before Dr. James Andrews set up shop in GB, because now you have players coming from all over for assessments and treatments, instead of just FA visits. Packers snuck Julius Peppers into and out of town when he signed, so they know how to keep things quiet.
IT. IS. TIME

BF004
Reactions:

Post by BF004 »

Oh man, I remember tracking flightaware back in the late 2010's during FA and when Favre was flirting with retirement and coming back.

FWIW, looks like N57ME never left GB, not sure if that means anything, but it didn't got out to Seattle after. :lol:

https://flightaware.com/live/flight/N57ME

But went from GB to Denver last Thursday, then down to Addison later in the day. Then back to GB on Monday.

Still could be him, but also didn't see a different outbound flight back to Addison. So maybe he is still here house hunting. ;)

go pak go
Reactions:

Post by go pak go »

BSA wrote:
24 Sep 2020 14:08
YoHoChecko wrote:
100 % unconfirmed internet speculation, but there was a private jet arriving into GRB from his home town near Addison,Texas.

These guys aren't flying commercial during the pandemic, so I have kept an eye on the private jets coming and going. (stalker !) I was able to match flights for Daylon Mack and Justin Britt for their recent visits to Titletown

It was easier before Dr. James Andrews set up shop in GB, because now you have players coming from all over for assessments and treatments, instead of just FA visits. Packers snuck Julius Peppers into and out of town when he signed, so they know how to keep things quiet.
I am so glad you are on this forum. :lol:
Yoop wrote:

salmar80
Reactions:

Post by salmar80 »

go pak go wrote:
24 Sep 2020 14:16
BSA wrote:
24 Sep 2020 14:08
YoHoChecko wrote:

I am so glad you are on this forum. :lol:
Sure,

But I wanna see it in Flight Simulator before I believe :D :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: