Green Bay Packers @ New Orleans Saints GDT - 9/27 - 7:20 CST

From Lambeau to Lombardi, Holmgren, McCarthy and LaFleur and from Starr to Favre, Rodgers and now Jordan Love we’re talking Super Bowl Champion Green Bay Packers football. This Packers Forum is the place to talk NFL football and everything Packers. So, pull up a keyboard, make yourself at home and let’s talk some Packers football.

Moderators: NCF, salmar80, BF004, APB, Packfntk

Who you got?

Packers put up 40+ again
35%
Brees can't throw 40+ anymore
32%
MVS with two catches of 40+ yards
11%
We hold Kamara to under 40+ yards
No votes
Rodgers is still our QB at 40+ years old
22%

Total votes: 37

lupedafiasco
Reactions:

Post by lupedafiasco »

Good win being down two of our top 5 players. I expect a lot better getting Clark back. We need to hope KMart is everything the beat writers said he is or we are in trouble come playoffs.

This offense is at its best since 2014. And that offense was all skill and talent. This one is pure execution and scheme to perfection.
Cancelled by the forum elites.

Drj820
Reactions:

Post by Drj820 »

Zadarius May have been a run game bum in first half but he made the play that turned the entire tide
"You guys are watching too much Andy Herman"-P23

go pak go
Reactions:

Post by go pak go »

Honestly the whole league is putting up points like crazy.

Just get the wins baby.
Yoop wrote:
26 May 2021 11:22
could we get some moderation in here to get rid of conspiracy theory's, some in here are trying to have a adult conversation.

Yoop
Reactions:

Post by Yoop »

we need to conduct a tackling seminar, invite a couple HS DB's to show these guys how it's done :lol:

tough game, great win

Labrev
Reactions:

Post by Labrev »

We took care of business against a respectable team. Good win, even better being 3-0. :)
“Most other nations don't allow a terrorist to be their leader.”
“... Yet so many allow their leaders to be terrorists.”
—Magneto

Drj820
Reactions:

Post by Drj820 »

Was just thinking of that 4th and 1 we failed on, would have been interesting to see AJ Dillon in there for that ha. Might not have made a difference but seems like a Taylor made situation for the fella in the future.
"You guys are watching too much Andy Herman"-P23

go pak go
Reactions:

Post by go pak go »

I said coming into this that I didn't care if looked pretty.

Just get the win.

NO's was without Thomas but we were out Adams, Clark, Gary, Kirksey....great to come away with a win.

Gary with an ankle. Hopefully we get some good news on the injury front.
Yoop wrote:
could we get some moderation in here to get rid of conspiracy theory's, some in here are trying to have a adult conversation.

salmar80
Reactions:

Post by salmar80 »

That felt like a clash of big boy teams.

We've scored 122 points in three games.

LaFleur W-L record is ridiculous: 17-4. And his O scheme worked without no 1 wideout, with no-name TEs..

D didn't have the best of days, but got the turnover and a pair of sacks. That drive stuffed by Barnes, Summers and Sullivan was something else.

YoHoChecko
Reactions:

Post by YoHoChecko »

If you would have told me that we'd play a game without Davante and Kenny, and that Christian Kirksey would go down in the first half, O'd have said that is the perfect trifecta of non-Rodgers injuries to expose us; it's too much to overcome.

So glad to walk out with a W in this one. Couldn't have standed it if we were behind the BEARS in the standings

kyle.mccarroll
Reactions:

Post by kyle.mccarroll »

I'm really excited to get Kamal Martin back soon too

go pak go
Reactions:

Post by go pak go »

How about Mason Crosby?

Dude was on it tonight with some huge kicks.
Yoop wrote:

Pckfn23
Reactions:

Post by Pckfn23 »

Really good regular season win! Best one since beating up on Dallas in their house.
Palmy - "Very few have the ability to truly excel regardless of system. For many the system is the difference between being just a guy or an NFL starter. Fact is, everyone is talented at this level."

lupedafiasco
Reactions:

Post by lupedafiasco »

YoHoChecko wrote:
27 Sep 2020 22:51
If you would have told me that we'd play a game without Davante and Kenny, and that Christian Kirksey would go down in the first half, O'd have said that is the perfect trifecta of non-Rodgers injuries to expose us; it's too much to overcome.

So glad to walk out with a W in this one. Couldn't have standed it if we were behind the BEARS in the standings
To me it was the Brees stats. If I saw those numbers I figured we would have been destroyed. Ultimately we got some gifts from the refs and the turnover was the major difference. A win is always great in the first quarter of the season when teams play sloppy coverages and timing is off on offense.

ML offense is masterful. I would hate to go against it as there are a ton of pick plays bordering illegal screens but it is effective when combined with this run game. It will only get better when they realize Billy Turnstile stinks.
Cancelled by the forum elites.

BF004
Reactions:

Post by BF004 »

That was a fun one guys.

3-0!!

3 way tie for number 1 seed with Seattle and ....

Checks notes.

Chicago

:rotf: :lol: :rotf:

go pak go
Reactions:

Post by go pak go »

Malcolm Jenkins deserves so much credit tonight.

One of the best defensive performances I have seen against the Packers in a long time.

He was a terror on our running backs. I thought once he stopped Swerv on that screen pass for 5 (that could have been a huge gain) and then stops Williams and Jones on 3rd and 4th was the game ender.
Yoop wrote:

YoHoChecko
Reactions:

Post by YoHoChecko »

One other note: the film review is going to be brutal on Redmond. For a fringe roster guy, I wouldn't be surprised if he's released by the Tampa game. Like he had so much to do with Kamara's two biggest plays and looked like he held back on breaking up a pass over his head (and maybe he couldn't get to it anyway, but..) for a TD

Pckfn23
Reactions:

Post by Pckfn23 »

Palmy - "Very few have the ability to truly excel regardless of system. For many the system is the difference between being just a guy or an NFL starter. Fact is, everyone is talented at this level."

Pugger
Reactions:

Post by Pugger »

This was a big win on the road against a quality team. I really like MFL's offense but I'm not too crazy about him going for it on 4th down on the wrong side of the 50. Thank god Smith got that fumble...

bud fox
Reactions:

Post by bud fox »

Pckfn23 wrote:
27 Sep 2020 23:37
Coverage looking good.

His attempted tackle on Kamara was woeful.

bud fox
Reactions:

Post by bud fox »

Pack looking real good on Off. The Rodgers/Jones partnership is pretty special and provides us the ability to attack through both facets of offense.

Run Def and tackling need to improve.