Here's Johnny!! (We are domed!) NO Wk3

From Lambeau to Lombardi, Holmgren, McCarthy and LaFleur and from Starr to Favre, Rodgers and now Jordan Love we’re talking Super Bowl Champion Green Bay Packers football. This Packers Forum is the place to talk NFL football and everything Packers. So, pull up a keyboard, make yourself at home and let’s talk some Packers football.

Moderators: NCF, salmar80, BF004, APB, Packfntk

salmar80
Reactions:

Post by salmar80 »

lupedafiasco wrote:
27 Sep 2020 22:51
I picked Rodgers this week so I cant vote for him but every game of his career it should be Rodgers regardless of other players or rules or whatever. Hes just an absolute God. Without his top weapon and a limited group he was excellent.

That said Lazard deserves it. He got behind the defense twice and made some other solid reception including a score.
That's we don't have a "game MVP" competition - It would actually be "who picks first" contest, as the first one to pick would always take AR, and would win over half the time... :)

Drj820
Reactions:

Post by Drj820 »

I think Lazard is probably the right pick for this week, but I am tempted to give it to big bob just bc he’s making a believer out of me when I was a hater. Plus his little roll out play worked over and over.

But I have to go Lazard bc the big bomb he caught early where he stumbled a bit and then recovered and caught the pass...as soon as he caught that I thought “mvs would have never recovered and made that grab”. Lazard does make that play though. All day.
"You guys are watching too much Andy Herman"-P23

Cdragon
Reactions:

Post by Cdragon »

With Adams out I expect Lazard to step up as the #2. I've always thought Tonyan should get more targets. But Keke wasn't on my radar at all. Sacks always have meaning they affect the QB one way or another. I'm going with Keke.

BF004
Reactions:

Post by BF004 »

Jaire
Keke
Lazard
Rodgers
Tonyan
Crosby

Some stand outs for sure.

NCF
Reactions:

Post by NCF »

BF004 wrote:
28 Sep 2020 07:47
Jaire
Keke
Lazard
Rodgers
Tonyan
Crosby

Some stand outs for sure.
Lazard

Tonyan
Crosby

Keke

Jaire

Read More. Post Less.

YoHoChecko
Reactions:

Post by YoHoChecko »

has to be Lazard, as much as my guy played well too, Lazard was too impactful not to get the nod

Packfntk
Reactions:

Post by Packfntk »

Lazard. Not close.
Wisconsin Cheese Is Better Than California Cheese!

pack power
Reactions:

Post by pack power »

Lazard, no doubt, great to see him show up for this game. Hope it is just the beginning of many more good games for him.

lulu
Reactions:

Post by lulu »

Lazard.

Tonyan, Keke & Crosby all had solid production.

packman114
Reactions:

Post by packman114 »

My vote goes to Lazard, just did too much to give it to Keke and/or Tonyan.

Crazylegs Starks
Reactions:

Post by Crazylegs Starks »

I see they gave Lazard his first game ball, so it has to be him:

“We didn’t lose the game; we just ran out of time.”
- Vince Lombardi

NCF
Reactions:

Post by NCF »

If I was unclear in my earlier post, Lazard gets my vote. Too big of a night to ignore, but good God, man, learn how to not trip over your own feet.

Read More. Post Less.

NCF
Reactions:

Post by NCF »

Another guy that seems to be getting weekly consideration for this thing (even if its down the list a little bit) is Chandon Sullivan. I was a bit skeptical coming into the season without bringing Tramon back, but Sullivan has been an absolute bright spot for the defense.

Read More. Post Less.

salmar80
Reactions:

Post by salmar80 »

Tooting my own pick's horn a bit to shine a light on the Oline's performance.

Our line has now allowed 2 sacks in 3 games, and AR said this week's one was his fault. They are second best behind TB in pressure allowed percentage, allowing pressure (a hurry, qb hit or a sack) on just 9.1% of passing attempts (last season 21.9%), despite having faced over twice the blitzes Brady has. To be fair, AR has been getting rid of the ball way quicker than before, but OL performance is still beyond my wildest hopes.

Also have blocked for rushers that average 5.9 yards per carry (not counting AR scrambles or kneeldowns).

:worship: :worship: :worship:

Bogey
Reactions:

Post by Bogey »

O-Line deserves props, for sure and that would be my vote if not for Lazard's amazing performance. I have to go with Lazard. Thought of him mostly as a blocker and possession receiver, but he surprised me by taking two deep balls.

Honorable mention to Z. Although we expect big things from him, the strip sack on Hill was a huge turning point. Reminded me of Clay's forced fumble in the Super Bowl.
The Packers lunatic fringe is more visible because of sheer numbers. The Packers have one of the largest fan bases in all of sports. If the fringe percentage is the same as with other teams, then we end up with larger volumes of nut jobs. - JustJeff

TheSkeptic
Reactions:

Post by TheSkeptic »

Lazard for me also.

NCF
Reactions:

Post by NCF »

salmar80 wrote:
28 Sep 2020 13:54
Tooting my own pick's horn a bit to shine a light on the Oline's performance.

Our line has now allowed 2 sacks in 3 games, and AR said this week's one was his fault. They are second best behind TB in pressure allowed percentage, allowing pressure (a hurry, qb hit or a sack) on just 9.1% of passing attempts (last season 21.9%), despite having faced over twice the blitzes Brady has. To be fair, AR has been getting rid of the ball way quicker than before, but OL performance is still beyond my wildest hopes.

Also have blocked for rushers that average 5.9 yards per carry (not counting AR scrambles or kneeldowns).

:worship: :worship: :worship:

Read More. Post Less.