Here's Johnny!! (Jag of all trades) Wk9

From Lambeau to Lombardi, Holmgren, McCarthy and LaFleur and from Starr to Favre, Rodgers and now Jordan Love we’re talking Super Bowl Champion Green Bay Packers football. This Packers Forum is the place to talk NFL football and everything Packers. So, pull up a keyboard, make yourself at home and let’s talk some Packers football.

Moderators: NCF, salmar80, BF004, APB, Packfntk

Bogey
Reactions:

Post by Bogey »

Yes, Marquez
The Packers lunatic fringe is more visible because of sheer numbers. The Packers have one of the largest fan bases in all of sports. If the fringe percentage is the same as with other teams, then we end up with larger volumes of nut jobs. - JustJeff

Yoop
Reactions:

Post by Yoop »

MVS, I think this was his best game even though he still bobbles the catch as though the ball is a molten chunk of metal, on the scramble 3rd downer, he floated over to a wide open spot and sat there waiting for Aaron to find him (huge progress to me) versus continuing running back into traffic as was so common of him a year ago, you deserve to win it this week Yoho, your guy finally impressed me, I promise not to call him Curly any more :clap: :rotf:

BF004
Reactions:

Post by BF004 »

BF004 wrote:
15 Nov 2020 18:55
This should go to the defense, they really stiffened up and essentially only gave up 13 points, even part of that was off a really short field on a pick.

Not really sure who though; will sleep on it and check some game cuts and what not.

After hearing more and seeing some numbers and what not.

Rashan Gary

7 pressures on 22 pass rushes.

But not just quantity, clutch as well. Jaguars with the ball down by 4 on the final drive, Gary with pressures on 2nd (sack), 3rd (Preston Smith sack (all Gary really)), and 4th down forcing a bad pass out of bounds.

That is some impactful ball when it mattered most. I mean they were at our 35 with a ton of time, down 4, he decided to basically end the game himself.

Note the game situation of these plays.

Packfntk
Reactions:

Post by Packfntk »

Sorry, late to the party on this. I vote Gary. Was having a convo with my coworker about him. He looked great. MVS nearly dropped that TD.

But getting pressures like that and a sack out of Gary when Preston is showing signs of struggle is great. Any time we can see strides for him it is a good thing.
Wisconsin Cheese Is Better Than California Cheese!